New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='bastiartadi']Did anyone get any confirmation email regarding Infamous 2 yet?? And do they have a particular time for the fire drill or is it random throughout the day?[/QUOTE]

I received my confirmation within minutes

Well I'm stumped. A copy of Move Heroes just showed up at my house in my name... This is odd to me since I won it under my mom's name/address.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Well I'm stumped. A copy of Move Heroes just showed up at my house in my name... This is odd to me since I won it under my mom's name/address.[/QUOTE]

Did you use your name for the twitter firedrill?

[quote name='slowdive21']Did you use your name for the twitter firedrill?[/QUOTE]

I didn't win the firedrill, but I did use my email address which they would have previously associated with my name. I did feel like I should have won the fire drill since people won after me, so I suppose it's possible there was a weird glitch and they still got me in, but I doubt it.

My best theory is that I might have used the email address with my mom's name in the previous contest with my real info, which would mean they aren't using up to date data in their system when they ship stuff out. Wouldn't you love to have moved or something and they send it to the address you lived at last year?

[quote name='FadeToOne']I didn't win the firedrill, but I did use my email address which they would have previously associated with my name. I did feel like I should have won the fire drill since people won after me, so I suppose it's possible there was a weird glitch and they still got me in, but I doubt it.

My best theory is that I might have used the email address with my mom's name in the previous contest with my real info, which would mean they aren't using up to date data in their system when they ship stuff out. Wouldn't you love to have moved or something and they send it to the address you lived at last year?[/QUOTE]

I think you got in on the firedrill. You and I were the 2 that didn't think we got in on it and I got a copy of move heroes today.

I only won Infamous 2 from the regular game.

[quote name='slowdive21']I think you got in on the firedrill. You and I were the 2 that didn't think we got in on it and I got a copy of move heroes today.

I only won Infamous 2 from the regular game.[/QUOTE]

Weird. Wonder if another copy will show up at my mom's house then...

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I received my confirmation within minutes[/QUOTE]

I got the confirmation confirming I had won, is that all they send you? I've read somewhere here that they send a following email confirming your address or something. And what's the use of the confirmation number? Can't seem to find a place I can input the number to confirm or anything.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I have so many questions about this entire thing. Are there particular tricks to getting prizes and do you have to do it at certain times of the day? Today was my first day doing it and after using 5 email addresses, i won 3 DLC's, a subway GC and Infamous 2. That has to be REALLY unsual right? Because i have been trying for the last 2 hours and i haven;t won anything else.[/QUOTE]

Thats really unusual. Jeez, how far apart did you space out the different emails?

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Thats really unusual. Jeez, how far apart did you space out the different emails?[/QUOTE]

It was so crazy. I won Infamous 2 the first time i did it, the next time, nothing, then the third time, i entered a code and the first thing i clicked on game a a theme so i decided to exit right out of it and do the exact same thing i did to get the theme. I entered the same code, clicked on the same icon and it gave me a subway gift card and then i repeated the process two more times until it wouldn't give me anymore codes. Crazy! I hope i get lucky again tomorrow

[quote name='bastiartadi']I got the confirmation confirming I had won, is that all they send you? I've read somewhere here that they send a following email confirming your address or something. And what's the use of the confirmation number? Can't seem to find a place I can input the number to confirm or anything.[/QUOTE]

That's all they sent me. I didn't get any other emails - now i'm a little worried

Can someone please explain the fire drills to those not in the know? There's been multiple requests here and no one has gone far enough to explain what to look for. From reading through this thread it can be easily gathered that you have to watch Subway's Twitter, but what exactly are we supposed to look for? Just a tweet that says to login and play the code game for expanded chances to win? A tweet that links to a specific site separate from the normal contest site that you have to enter your information into?

Some expanded information would be nice, thanks in advance!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']That's all they sent me. I didn't get any other emails - now i'm a little worried[/QUOTE]

According to the OP here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290193

he got another email asking his info. Wondering why I still haven't received mine.. :\

Anyone who won the Move game want to contribute? Did you guys get another confirmation email asking for your info?

[quote name='cusoman']Can someone please explain the fire drills to those not in the know? There's been multiple requests here and no one has gone far enough to explain what to look for. From reading through this thread it can be easily gathered that you have to watch Subway's Twitter, but what exactly are we supposed to look for? Just a tweet that says to login and play the code game for expanded chances to win? A tweet that links to a specific site separate from the normal contest site that you have to enter your information into?

Some expanded information would be nice, thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

+1

All I know is that you input your email in the link that they tweet. When, what time, and other steps needed to get the prize are all questions that I want to answer too as well.

[quote name='cusoman']Can someone please explain the fire drills to those not in the know? There's been multiple requests here and no one has gone far enough to explain what to look for. From reading through this thread it can be easily gathered that you have to watch Subway's Twitter, but what exactly are we supposed to look for? Just a tweet that says to login and play the code game for expanded chances to win? A tweet that links to a specific site separate from the normal contest site that you have to enter your information into?

+1

All I know is that you input your email in the link that they tweet. When, what time, and other steps needed to get the prize are all questions that I want to answer too as well.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']That's all they sent me. I didn't get any other emails - now i'm a little worried[/QUOTE]

you don't get another email that asks for your address info. when you click 'claim your prize' in the original confirmation email, it is there that will ask for your address info if you have not yet entered it. if you have entered it previously on a previous win, then it will not ask again.

[quote name='bastiartadi']According to the OP here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=290193

he got another email asking his info. Wondering why I still haven't received mine.. :\

Anyone who won the Move game want to contribute? Did you guys get another confirmation email asking for your info?

+1

All I know is that you input your email in the link that they tweet. When, what time, and other steps needed to get the prize are all questions that I want to answer too as well.[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be worried, the person you were referring to sounds like he didn't fully complete the address information after winning the game. He didn't say anything about getting another email. Most (if not all of us) only got one email.

The confirmation number is just something to identify that you won the prize and can probably be used for winner support, such as changing your address if you need to, or checking up on your prize if you haven't received it after a long period of time than you were supposed to.

I won Move Heroes on 2/7 and still haven't received it.
Mail/UPS is done for the day.

I didn't get a confirmation email after I initially won, so I waited a week and sent a follow up email to Prizelogic confirming my mailing address and requested confirmation of the win.

Prizelogic emailed back a few days later with my confirmation code for Move Heroes and said we have your address all locked in.

Was looking forward to playing it today.
Probably have to fire off another email at the end of the week.

OK here is what is going on. There are 2 ways to win.

1) The regular game we are playing with the free codes.

2) There are also "firedrills" or "frenzies" on twitter.

The next (final) one will be between 03/28/11 and 4/2/11

Typically they happen around lunch time and subway usually gives a heads up on the day it will happen.

Subway makes a tweet and you click on the link. If you are one of the first 200 people you will be able to submit your info and they will mail you the game.

[quote name='yedgee']I won Move Heroes on 2/7 and still haven't received it.
[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I do not think they are sending out the physical wins from the code entry contest yet. I believe the "Move Heroes" that are being received are only the ones won from firedrills on twitter.

[quote name='slowdive21']OK here is what is going on. There are 2 ways to win.

1) The regular game we are playing with the free codes.

2) There are also "firedrills" or "frenzies" on twitter.

The next (final) one will be between 03/28/11 and 4/2/11

Typically they happen around lunch time and subway usually gives a heads up on the day it will happen.

Subway makes a tweet and you click on the link. If you are one of the first 200 people you will be able to submit your info and they will mail you the game.

I could be wrong, but I do not think they are sending out the physical wins from the code entry contest yet. I believe the "Move Heroes" that are being received are only the ones won from firedrills on twitter.[/QUOTE]

Do you know what games are given out on the 28th and on the 2nd? And thanks for clearing it up for us!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Do you know what games are given out on the 28th and on the 2nd? And thanks for clearing it up for us![/QUOTE]

Infamous 2, and it could be given out anywhere between the 28th and the 2nd.. it'll only be done once though.

[quote name='slowdive21']
I could be wrong, but I do not think they are sending out the physical wins from the code entry contest yet. I believe the "Move Heroes" that are being received are only the ones won from firedrills on twitter.[/QUOTE]

I think people were already receiving the ones they won in February on the same day as the fire drill.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I got the confirmation confirming I had won, is that all they send you? I've read somewhere here that they send a following email confirming your address or something. And what's the use of the confirmation number? Can't seem to find a place I can input the number to confirm or anything.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they just say you won and the confirmation code, they do not show the address you gave.

[quote name='wilflare']i have gotten both copies of the Move Heroes from the code contest.
still hoping for an inFamous2 win[/QUOTE]

You got 2 copies using the same address?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']What code combination did you use?[/QUOTE]

The code that won was the March 18th code.

I got to prize level 3 in the past by using a free code, then the prize level 2 free code, then with a drink code from Subway.

Weird thing happened last night.

Was playing my wifes code on my evo. There is a mobile version of the Subwayfreshbuzz site.

Anyway first codes (3 pics) was nothing, then the first pic (second code) was the hot air balloon and my hpone slowed way down about halfway loading the win or thanks for playing screen... Then it came back and said blah blah you won an entry into the game but no other prize. I went right back to the same balloon and it did the same thing, stopped about halfway through the load... then it came up and said you won infamous 2 game.

So I am pretty sure it was somehow calculating that prize or something the first time around. Just thought it was odd that I noticed the slowdown so much.

I skimed some of this page so I might have missed it >.> but ill try to help best I can.

Anyone who won PS move heroes within a REASONABLE time should have got their copy. This includes code entry/Fire drill. This is due to the "play before release" promise. They should still ship out the copies asap, so if you won move heroes you should be fine.

As far as getting an email, I won a copy of move heroes but was unsure of the address. I use an auto fill as I don't want to make a careless mistake rushing. This always makes me doubt, as I ordered a windows 7 phone (excited!) yesterday and my state was "Minnesota". Living in Michigan the area code should save me... but then again I second guess what it puts in whenever that comes up. I emailed them the very day I won (wednesday) asking to confirm my address as follows, and if we can win 2 different fire drills. (I dont want to bother with infamous 2 if I cant win lol)

Anyways I received no reply, or an email asking to confirm anything (though i sent one to them so that might have saved me some time). Generally when you "Confirm" a win, they should have it on record with the email. Not always do people finish the form completely so they might contact you. That should be the only time you hear from them.

I won a copy on the fire drill and received it yesterday.

The bundle I won in February came in last week. I think Thursday but it may have been on Friday.

Both were shipped to the same address. The fire drill is independent of the code contest.

guys just read the rules .. the rules have everything you need to know which means its a 1 stop shop for all your answers.. all of them

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Well, when I won PS Move Heroes it said I was to receive it before release date, and that has now passed...

WTF Subway... =([/QUOTE]

You and me both man.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Well, when I won PS Move Heroes it said I was to receive it before release date, and that has now passed...

WTF Subway... =([/QUOTE]

Same here. I won it maybe a week after the promotion started. No email confirmation though, so I'm thinking I got screwed by their system.

[quote name='Snake2715']Weird thing happened last night.

Was playing my wifes code on my evo. There is a mobile version of the Subwayfreshbuzz site.

Anyway first codes (3 pics) was nothing, then the first pic (second code) was the hot air balloon and my hpone slowed way down about halfway loading the win or thanks for playing screen... Then it came back and said blah blah you won an entry into the game but no other prize. I went right back to the same balloon and it did the same thing, stopped about halfway through the load... then it came up and said you won infamous 2 game.

So I am pretty sure it was somehow calculating that prize or something the first time around. Just thought it was odd that I noticed the slowdown so much.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had a long pause too before I2 came up but I can't remember if it was right when I sent the code or when I was already playing the "game". I think it was the former as this is another contest where the only thing that really matters is the timing for when you entered and clicked to send the code.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']Same here. I won it maybe a week after the promotion started. No email confirmation though, so I'm thinking I got screwed by their system.[/QUOTE]

I got a confirmation email...meh, it'll probably show up in a month or so.

I know that the Playstation Move Heroes reviews are awful- but I am still slightly interested. If anyone is interested in trading/selling... PM me! I already have a move- so I do not need the bundle. Thanks.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']Yeah, I had a long pause too before I2 came up but I can't remember if it was right when I sent the code or when I was already playing the "game". I think it was the former as this is another contest where the only thing that really matters is the timing for when you entered and clicked to send the code.[/QUOTE]

Oh gotcha that would make sense. I thought I had won on the first code by the way it acted.

Second play on that code ended up winning.

WTF Subway... =([/QUOTE]

[quote name='smokey6']You and me both man.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']I got a confirmation email...meh, it'll probably show up in a month or so.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me though I had to e-mail them since I did not get a confirmation number some server error but they responded like 2 hours later gave me my confirmation number and said they will put my address on file.
I e-mailed them for the 3rd time today the first e-mail response from them was lame saying it would be 8- 10 weeks I won in February but the People from the firedrill on March 15th got theirs on Monday.

So now I just sit and wait :cry:

So even those who got a confirmation email still haven't got theirs? That is worrisome. I'd hate to wait longer for inFamous 2, to beyond the point that it is already released. I wonder if I should e-mail them to confirm things.

I had a friend that won Move Heroes early, and she didn't receive it. After several emails to them about the win, they finally responded with something about the win was not validated. She used the same network I did at work and I won Move Heroes slightly after. I know we have the same external IP address. I got my copy in the mail last week.

She even has screen shots of the confirmation number, but never received an email.

bread's done
Back