New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Cool. It is going to my brother's house. I will have to make sure he keeps an eye out. He lives in a neighborhood that is known for having mail snatched. lol. Somebody might score big.

Thanks for the response.[/QUOTE]

That sucks! Well the game should at least be safe in his mail box since it's USPS. Unless his box is small....hopefully your Hero gets signed off so you know it's safe in your brothers hand.

EDIT: That is if you get it today. I assume the game you got. Not sure about Hero since I haven't heard any one getting it yet unless I missed it...

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']That sucks! Well the game should at least be safe in his mail box since it's USPS. Unless his box is small....hopefully your Hero gets signed off so you know it's safe in your brothers hand.

EDIT: That is if you get it today. I assume the game you got. Not sure about Hero since I haven't heard any one getting it yet unless I missed it...[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard of any Hero Editions being delivered either. I am assuming they are FedEx or UPS deliveries, though.

And the Hero Edition was won by "my mother". heh.

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']WOOT WOOT!!

Just checked the mail and I received the 2 copies of inFamous 2 that I won!!! OMG, I never thought they would even come, let alone both of them at the same time. LOL! :D :D :D :D :D

FYI, I have a sealed copy of inFamous 2 up for trade :p[/QUOTE]

I just got 2 copies at the same address also, even though I asked them to change the address for one of them, so that they wouldn't ship to the same addy. Guess it didn't matter though. My third copy also showed up today at its seperate address. Overall, a long wait but worth it in the end. Now just have to wait on my Move Heroes games.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I just got 2 copies at the same address also, even though I asked them to change the address for one of them, so that they wouldn't ship to the same addy. Guess it didn't matter though. My third copy also showed up today at its seperate address. Overall, a long wait but worth it in the end. Now just have to wait on my Move Heroes games.[/QUOTE]

Thats worrisome. I won the contest with my Uni address and emailed them to change the shipping one to my home. They said they did.

Hope I get my copy. Who knows? Maybe they will send one to both and the Uni will forward it to me. I could give a copy to my friend.

[quote name='run']They fucked up my barcode. Ruined the cover of my game. c'mon man. Glad I got it today. California.[/QUOTE]
I guess I need to inform my bro to be on the look out and drive out and give it to me. lol. That won't inconvenience him. heh.

[quote name='run']They fucked up my barcode. Ruined the cover of my game. c'mon man. Glad I got it today. California.[/QUOTE]

They did that with all the copies they sent out.. but you could probably buy it used from gamestop (when it's available) and swap the cover art out and return the game if you wanted to.

Got 3 today at the same address! I guess I did get in on that frenzy! Won 1 in the regular game and 2 in the firedrill. Still didn't get my $5 GC though.

[quote name='slowdive21']Got 3 today at the same address! I guess I did get in on that frenzy! Won 1 in the regular game and 2 in the firedrill. Still didn't get my $5 GC though.[/QUOTE]

I wonder why gift cards are so difficult to send out. Anyhow, I can't get a hold of my brother since he is out and about and does not have his cell. I will have to wait until this evening, I guess.

[quote name='0_0']fuck all of you who got multiple copies. i still haven't gotten my SINGLE one. you guys are assholes[/QUOTE]

Just for the record our household won 1 in the contest and got 2 from the frenzy. We have 4 people who played, so all of our 'wins' are legit. I don't know about other people though!

Got half my PS3 bundle package in today (Move Heroes, Infamous 2, PS Eye, PS Move). Seems kind of useless without a PS3. ;)

FYI for those of you with slashed barcodes, I did manage to trade in ModNation to Amazon from the previous Subway contest that was slashed. YMMV.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Got half my PS3 bundle package in today (Move Heroes, Infamous 2, PS Eye, PS Move). Seems kind of useless without a PS3. ;)

FYI for those of you with slashed barcodes, I did manage to trade in ModNation to Amazon from the previous Subway contest that was slashed. YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I also traded in Move Heroes with a "Not for resale" code.

Got my copy and I am in TX. Bar code is slashed of course. Right through the plastic... I mean meh. Hate that. Makes me want a good condition cover.

i live in california and i just got my copy of infamous 2 , like everyone else the bar code was slashed couldn't care any less...i plan on keeping it ... started playing it and it's awesome..everything is improved from the original.

Got my regular edition today at my brother's house. The U3 multiplayer beta is nice. My mother is still waiting for her Hero Edition. We are in Southern California outside of Los Angeles.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']Anybody from Florida receive theirs today? I'm guessing no.[/QUOTE]

I'm in FL and I haven't gotten it yet. Won a CE and a copy (maybe 2) from the firedrill. Maybe sometime this week hopefully.

I live in norcal. Received my 3 copies of infamous 2 today. Now I'm just waiting for 2 bloggie touch and a piiq headphone. Very happy.

You guys have helluva lot more luck than I do... 3 copies of this, 2 of that, etc. I pumped more codes into that thing than one person should have and all I manage to "win" was a product that they cant even send me... sad face!

[quote name='wilflare']anyone in OR got it yet?[/QUOTE]

Not I. Of course, if it's coming USPS then I'll be the last to get it - I've got a change of address on file so it'll have to go through the sort facility. I expect to see it after the official release date. :lol:

[quote name='darkjedi187']Got mine yesterday. Wonderful game except I wasn't asked to import anything from I1. Don't know why.[/QUOTE]
I had the same problem when I first started and found out you need to actually have InFamous 1 installed on your PS3. It didn't recognize my save or give me the option for the bonuses until I did.

Got my CE ^_^

http://i51.tinypic.com/scb49s.jpg

scb49s.jpg

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Awesome! Which state are you in? I need to make sure my mother keeps an eye out for "hers". lol. It seems like a big package. Did it come via FedEx?[/QUOTE]
NY, and it's UPS

[quote name='mightymek']I won mine via fire drill, hope I get it today![/QUOTE]

I dont think us Florida folk will be getting it today. Since we're so far away =/

bread's done
Back