new ten dollar bill

[quote name='AngellicLulu']At least it doesn't look like monopoly money.[/QUOTE]

why dont people like colored money, were the only nation that has such plain money, its pretty lame if you ask me, and easier to counterfit, i like our new colorful money

[quote name='iheartmetal']why dont people like colored money, were the only nation that has such plain money, its pretty lame if you ask me, and easier to counterfit, i like our new colorful money[/QUOTE]
I have no problem with the colored money. As long as you do it right. I remember seeing a sunshine yellow bill they were considering... it was so very very ugly. Orange was pretty bad to. I don't want no sunny colored money. Purple... fine... blue... good... red... meh, fine... but yellow... no! :lol:

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I want pretty monopoly colored money so its easy to tell straight off how much you have.[/QUOTE]

i loved the euro, the bills are different colors and different sizes, you always knew how much you were over paying for stuff

[quote name='iheartmetal']why dont people like colored money, were the only nation that has such plain money, its pretty lame if you ask me, and easier to counterfit, i like our new colorful money[/QUOTE]

All you need to counterfeit is a color copier. I've never intended, and never did, use counterfeit money, but I did make it just to see if I could. When I got a scanner/copier/printer years ago I tried it. I put it on its highest quality and color settings, and then copied it, flipped it over and then copied on the other side. The paper didn't match real money though, so I wet it, then crumpled it up, then uncrumpled it (about 50% of the time the ink smudged so I'd have to start over). Due to it being all worn and wrinkled it felt like real money. I even brought it to school and no one (kids or teacher) could tell the difference unless they really examined it, even then some couldn't. One kid even held it up to the light and still insisted it was real. It even had the little thin colored lint/scratch things in them. One of my friends kept it and said he used it at the local convenience store, though I didn't know he intended to use it when I gave it to him.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']All you need to counterfeit is a color copier. I've never intended, and never did, use counterfeit money, but I did make it just to see if I could. When I got a scanner/copier/printer years ago I tried it. I put it on its highest quality and color settings, and then copied it, flipped it over and then copied on the other side. The paper didn't match real money though, so I wet it, then crumpled it up, then uncrumpled it (about 50% of the time the ink smudged so I'd have to start over). Due to it being all worn and wrinkled it felt like real money. I even brought it to school and no one (kids or teacher) could tell the difference unless they really examined it, even then some couldn't. One kid even held it up to the light and still insisted it was real. It even had the little thin colored lint/scratch things in them. One of my friends kept it and said he used it at the local convenience store, though I didn't know he intended to use it when I gave it to him.[/QUOTE]

Be careful. Big Brother is always watching and who knows the statute of limitations are on counterfeiting - even if it's just an experiment. 8-[;):lol:

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Any1 remember sometime last year, some CAG'r claimed he was going to jail for making fake money in a copier as a joke?[/QUOTE]
Anyone remember that episode of Beavis & Butthead when they did that, and Beavis copied a nickel? Cracks me up every time...

Does everyone really care about the design of their money (aside from the counterfeiting aspect)? With modern society using plastic and 1's & 0's more and more, what's the importance of how your money looks (again, aside from the importance of counterfeiting)?

[quote name='jaykrue']Does everyone really care about the design of their money (aside from the counterfeiting aspect)? With modern society using plastic and 1's & 0's more and more, what's the importance of how your money looks (again, aside from the importance of counterfeiting)?[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have any credit cards so its all about money for me. But when money looks better, I enjoy it more (kinda). The work I did to get the money seems more appreciated, as well as the counterfeit aspect.

[quote name='trytej']Well, I don't have any credit cards so its all about money for me. But when money looks better, I enjoy it more (kinda). The work I did to get the money seems more appreciated, as well as the counterfeit aspect.[/QUOTE]

So would you say you get a psychological reward for having 'pretty money'? As in that 'feel-good' feeling?

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']why dont they ever redesign the $1?[/QUOTE]

Not a lot of people passing off one dollar bills.

I'd like to see our $1 and $5 updated, so they look similar to these...I suppose the $2 as well...but you don't see those very often...

That "We the people" font looks mighty RED to me, if you know what I mean...RED as in Commie...That $10 needs a steak on it comewhere or something. And I don't like the random gold "10"'s scattered around the left side.

But it's money, I'll stop bitching when it's in my wallet! :D

Looks fine. At first it appears to be a little weird with Hamiltons head off-center, but what do I care? Money is money. 80% of the time I pay with plastic anyways.

No! We must not fall victim to the Fake Dollerzez!

It's a TRaaaaaaaaP!

trap.jpg

[quote name='Graystone']After about a half hour searching though CAG. I found it I remember it as well. Hell looking at it now I even posted in the thread. So for all of you to enjoy

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16078&highlight=daddiebigbig[/QUOTE]

Heh, even if they somehow got a report after all these years, and actually did want to do anything, I was only 15 or 16 at the time (it was in my 9th or 10th grade math class). This kid was unlucky enough to do it as an adult, and it also seems like he tried to make his friend think it was real.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Heh, even if they somehow got a report after all these and, and actually did want to do anything, I was only 15 or 16 at the time (it was in my 9th or 10th grade math class). This kid was unlucky enough to do it as an adult.[/QUOTE]

Oh, then you should be ok. STOP (standard operation procedure) is to wipe any criminal activity you've done as a juvie (short of a 1st class felony). I was a bad kid myself when I used to do a lot of tagging in downtown chicago.

[quote name='jaykrue']So would you say you get a psychological reward for having 'pretty money'? As in that 'feel-good' feeling?[/QUOTE]

Basically. Well said.

i hate how drab american money looks. theres no reason for it.

and this is hamilton dueling burr:
Hamilton-burr-duel.jpg

put that on the bill.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']All you need to counterfeit is a color copier. I've never intended, and never did, use counterfeit money, but I did make it just to see if I could. When I got a scanner/copier/printer years ago I tried it. I put it on its highest quality and color settings, and then copied it, flipped it over and then copied on the other side. The paper didn't match real money though, so I wet it, then crumpled it up, then uncrumpled it (about 50% of the time the ink smudged so I'd have to start over). Due to it being all worn and wrinkled it felt like real money. I even brought it to school and no one (kids or teacher) could tell the difference unless they really examined it, even then some couldn't. One kid even held it up to the light and still insisted it was real. It even had the little thin colored lint/scratch things in them. One of my friends kept it and said he used it at the local convenience store, though I didn't know he intended to use it when I gave it to him.[/QUOTE]
I did nearly the exact thing when I made $100's for a joke. Only difference was I crumpled the paper under water, blow dried it, then printed on both sides. They were pretty real looking but there's no way I'm taking the chance of spending them.

bread's done
Back