New TV w00t!

georox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
DSC00323.jpg

Its so sexy :O

[quote name='Shawn1150']Nice TV, Nice Setup![/QUOTE]

I'll go with Nice TV, but Nice Setup? That's a not so nice setup.

OP how about adding some info on the TV. Besides it being a Toshiba LCD.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'll go with Nice TV, but Nice Setup? That's a not so nice setup.

OP how about adding some info on the TV. Besides it being a Toshiba LCD.[/quote]

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...o=3649441&sku=T24-3218&srkey=toshiba 32" 720p

I think thats the model. ATM no speakers aside from the TVs. Plan on getting Surround system later, as well as a new entertainment center. This one feels cramped now.

[quote name='BMoD']Disgaea FTW.[/quote]

I've also got the import Disgaea 3 LE on the shelf above it.

Damn, that TV is a beast... and an 8ms response time? That's kinda high for LCDs these days but it's not really an issue for the price.

Congrats on the new TV.:)

i hope you dont get buyers remorse and regret not buying a different/bigger tv (tends to happen to alot of people on their tv purchases)

[quote name='devildr1ver']i hope you dont get buyers remorse and regret not buying a different/bigger tv (tends to happen to alot of people on their tv purchases)[/quote]

No space for bigger. Going from no-HD to HD is enough for me for now.

[quote name='Porksta']I totally want your Vice City soundtrack.[/quote]

I paid $10 for the entire set, new. My GameStop had 1 box left last year, priced 9.99.

Get a Swiffer duster next, lol all jokes aside nice TV...I just picked up a 40" Samsung myself, I know your loving that piano black trim, makes it look so damn sexy :drool:

i just picked up a 61 inch samsung dlp and the glossy black finish is so incredibly sexy. to hell with the dust!! ill just buy lots of swiffer dusters. i can't resist that finish, it weakens my knees

i don't see a sub woof.. do you have surround sound up in this?

if not .. you fail.. you fail .. you fail

seriously though.. go get a decent sound system.

bread's done
Back