New Video Cable?

Torn

CAG Veteran
Hey folks. Got a PS3 and currently using my PS2/GameStop brand Component video cable. It is FLAKEY. If I move the cable at all, either the audio or video will randomly give out. Anyway, what brand would be best as a replacement? Would prefer Component as my TV is a CRT (hi-def but old) and does NOT like HDMI very much. Have my DVD player hooked up to it and its jittery as heck. Thanks for any input!

Hmmm, test it on another TV first because unless the wires are exposed or cut somewhere, it sounds like an issue with the TV or PS3. If it is the wires, just grab any cheap composite cables like ones on monoprice.

[quote name='Jodou']Hmmm, test it on another TV first because unless the wires are exposed or cut somewhere, it sounds like an issue with the TV or PS3. If it is the wires, just grab any cheap composite cables like ones on monoprice.[/QUOTE]

no, it has a multi out, not standard cable. he will have to buy a ps2/ps3 component out cable.

[quote name='orntar']no, it has a multi out, not standard cable. he will have to buy a ps2/ps3 component out cable.[/QUOTE]
Lol, don't know why I wrote composite when I was thinking component, but yeah. . .

Wow, I failed at searching. I looked at Monoprice and totally missed that! Thanks. Will definitely go for that one.

bread's done
Back