NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Stupid meetings! I leave my computer for an hour and I miss cheap games![/QUOTE]

That'll teach you to put work before CAG! :D Who needs a job when games are this cheap?!

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']That'll teach you to put work before CAG! :D Who needs a job when games are this cheap?![/QUOTE]

Now that was funny. Good stuff.

Another EB order bites the dust. This is getting out of hand, lol. I can't resist the deals.

1 ECW: Hardcore Revolution - Pre-Played $1.99 $1.99
1 Brute Force $4.99 $4.99
1 James Bond 007: NightFire $4.99 $4.99
Total Discount -$0.50
Subtotal $11.47
S & H FREE
Sales Tax $0.76
Total $12.23

I've lost track of how many games I have bought in the last few weeks. Its hard not to impulse buy at these prices. Keep the deals coming.

[quote name='zman73']damn EB... keep sucking me back in for cheap games... had to pick up 007 today[/QUOTE]

Same here man. Too many games and not enough time but its great purchasing these games so cheap.

Dammit! Had Nightfire in my cart and lost it while checking out. If I had a nickle for every time that happened, I'd score free shipping.

My wife's going to kill me, but I just couldn't pass on Max Payne 2 for $5 and I finally decided to grab Deus Ex 2 for $8.

If anyone hears screams of pain tonight, it's my wife castrating me. :(

Damn, so many cheap games! Picked up MP2 even though I already beat it on the PC, and picked up Brute Force even though I hated it when it first came out in 2002 or whenever.

:(

[quote name='jkircos']How can you tell the number of copies left for sale?[/QUOTE]

add a huge number to your cart it'll come back saying we only have X copies available.

Hmmm..looks like there is only 1 copy of Primal. I was gonna order 16 of them and then flip them at several fye stores for $160 so I could get a ps two but looks like that dream is squatched.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Hmmm..looks like there is only 1 copy of Primal. I was gonna order 16 of them and then flip them at several fye stores for $160 so I could get a ps two but looks like that dream is squatched.[/QUOTE]

I too was going to grab a few for FYE....however someone must have grabbed them all because there was 100 at one point. I put 4 in my cart then only one would come up and then at checkout it wasn't available.

I caught that Primal right before it was posted here and was able to get in on a copy. That's my ninth order with EB in about the past week. I have gotten atleast two packages from them every day so far this week....keep 'em coming EB!

If people are looking for a good credit builder, use NBA Live 2004 for Xbox. It gets 9 at FYE and at GR you can do the trade in 3 for an extra $5 each and you will get $13 for each NBA. But you can only do two at a time, so just find another cheap game to trade in with the 2 copies of NBA.

Wow, I just got lucky.

Missed Nightfire, but picked up a Max Payne 2, Brute Force, Primal and Taiko!

There's a whole bunch of Taiko's left.

Wow, I just got lucky.

Missed Nightfire, but picked up a Max Payne 2, Brute Force, Primal and Taiko!

There's a whole bunch of Taiko's left.

Yea NBA Live 2004 will get you $8 at Gamerush I know I traded it in yesterday.

Too Bad that Gunforce Showdown PS2 game isn't $5 anymore it nets $18 at Gamerush.

[quote name='Venent']How do I get free shipping? I tried adding a used Playstation game, but I don't see a free shipping option.[/QUOTE]

Its a code you put in. Its called SAVER

Yup. ESPN Basketball jumped to $16.99.

Mega Man : NT also went up to $29.99, it was $4.99 earlier this week.

Looks like EB might be done playing around with these batch of games.

bread's done
Back