NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

[quote name='Pratt75']Live 04 is back to $2.99.

I purchased all these games already, we need some new $4.99 deals. Cmon EB, lol. Bring it on.[/QUOTE]

They need to drop Spawn and Aquaman, I think they've been at $9.99 for too long! :lol:

edit: Rygar too!

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']They need to drop Spawn and Aquaman![/QUOTE]

They'd pretty much have to give those games away for free for people to take them.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Primal is already OOS![/QUOTE]

I'm glad I got in....I'm kind of glad it went OOS though as I probably would have bought more if it didn't!!!

It looks like these markdowns will last all weekend again (or until they sell out, in Taiko's case). Just be sure to remember that ordering Syphon Filter now might cause problems if your trying to get the $20 voucher (as it probablly won't be processed until after May 1).

[quote name='Anime12478']has anyone here played Nightmare of Druaga? Since it's so cheap, I might want to pick the game up[/QUOTE]

Reviews were very scathing towards it.

I don't remember all of it, but I remember there were some things that the reviews mentioned that would make me break a controller if I encountered things in the game like that.

Bad design decisions, mostly, and it seems to be very repetitive, and not in that good dungeon crawler sense.

[quote name='Anime12478']has anyone here played Nightmare of Druaga? Since it's so cheap, I might want to pick the game up[/QUOTE]

I liked the game a lot, but I'm a bit of an old school gamer. I prefer the more classic feel of this over the average, ram-the-story-down-your-throat RPG style that's prevalent today.

[quote name='Pratt75']Do they update their website on the weekends?[/QUOTE]

I think they only do that around Christmas season (at least they did in '04 for morning updates).

They have NBA Live 2004(xbox) back at $4.99. It got me $13 with the $5 bonus at Blockbuster just the other day. I'm not sure if that deal is still going on though.

[quote name='evilmregg']Just ordered me a copy of Technic Beat. I like the rhythm games, and for $10 I figure I'll check it out.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about picking up Technic Beat too. Anyone played it yet?

[quote name='maccabee72']They have NBA Live 2004(xbox) back at $4.99. It got me $13 with the $5 bonus at Blockbuster just the other day. I'm not sure if that deal is still going on though.[/QUOTE]

I traded in a copy of NBA Live 2004 for Xbox this week and it only got $5 and no more bonus.

[quote name='jkircos']I traded in a copy of NBA Live 2004 for Xbox this week and it only got $5 and no more bonus.[/QUOTE]

I traded in 10 games last week, and my jaw dropped when the lady said the NBA Live was $8.00 ($13.00 w/ the $5 bonus). All the other games I traded in were only $1.50 - $5.00, and many were half-way decent titles. I have another copy I'm going to use for the trade 3, get a PO for $5 promotion this week. That sucks that it dropped to $5!

Anybody want my copy of Live 04 or 05 in a trade so they can trade it in? Theres no gamerush where I live. Yes, it makes me sad, lol.

bread's done
Back