Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got one of these in my email, but the code was different. Guess they have several ones floating around for email users. Used it to pre-order South Park.

*Not valid on open box and refurbished items. Up to a maximum discount of $12.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per order but can be used multiple times per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes or discounts. Only available while funds last. Promo code expires on 10/04/2012 or sooner based on fund availability.

Search for
ppssPreorderPromo12
@ http://www.newegg.com/ to see all available items.

Edit: This promo code is indeed open to all as it's included in their weekly sales e-mail. It may help to differentiate the two separate threads by adding "open to all" or something similar to the thread title.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']And just so the mods know- this is not a repost. The code in the OP here is different. I wasn't eligible for the code in the other thread, but I am for this one. :D Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Same here, thanks for posting the new code.

Oooh! I can use this one. And yes it works on the WiiU Pro controllers. $37.99 shipped is way more reasonable. Thanks OP! Also ordered NSMB WiiU.

It looks like the two threads were combined, but that is confusing. The other one has a code that works for everybody! So that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, here it is again: EMCJNNH224 It is the same deal, $12 off $49.99+ pre-orders, but it works for all.

[quote name='Sanges99']Patience is definitely a CAG's greatest virtue. Saints Row + the dlc packs, for $38 after promo.

:twisted: I knew this day would come, muahahaha![/QUOTE]

They had Saint's Row the Third Franchise Pack this summer on steam for $24.99. It only didn't include the Genki Girl pack which was just some skins but could have been purchased on sale also for like another $1-$2.

[quote name='crunchewy']It looks like the two threads were combined, but that is confusing. The other one has a code that works for everybody! So that it doesn't get lost in the shuffle, here it is again: EMCJNNH224 It is the same deal, $12 off $49.99+ pre-orders, but it works for all.[/QUOTE]
Son of a bitch. I wish I knew this for when the orders were being placed for the pro controller. TY for the code though, definitely gonna scan the preorders

Nioce. Had Port Royale 3 preordered on Amazon but canceled it for this. $37, not bad at all. Don't think PR3 was worth $50 to begin with but for 37 why not. Newegg doesn't tax in my state either so that's another plus.

As if I didn't have enough preorders through Newegg, I just noticed the Wii U version of Epic Mickey 2 was listed, and works with the $12 off. Very tempted...

I have 6 total Wii-U preorders shipping on the 18th. I figure with six different orders from one website, my bank is going to be calling me like crazy wondering what is going on. I wish I could've done it all in 1 order.

EMCJNNH224 is definitely the code to use. That is why I love NewEgg...They haven't let me down yet with the frequency of these codes/sales. Just pre-ordered Crysis 3 & Dead Space 3.. Looks like I've got about 12-13 games coming from NewEgg, with potentially more added in the next day or so.

Thinking about Army of Two: Devil's Cartel, Star Wars 1313, Dead Island:Riptide & Metro Last Light but not quite sure yet...Anyone else pre-ordering these titles?

[quote name='Josh5890']I have 6 total Wii-U preorders shipping on the 18th. I figure with six different orders from one website, my bank is going to be calling me like crazy wondering what is going on. I wish I could've done it all in 1 order.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm afraid of too.

Switched Halo 4 and ACIII to newegg. First fall in years I haven't preordered anything from amazon. They're not even trying it seems, and I heard people having trouble with the Microsoft store promos. I like saving money upfront, no gift card pressuring me to use it

got mario and tekken wii u , be careful if u have sonic i deleted my old sonic and this code doesnt work with it, so i lost out on the other 10 dollar deal. However newegg will come back again 1 more time with a code i hope.

fuck...so annoyed I didn't try the pro controllers earlier. I already had them preordered but at normal price just to be safe...an extra $12 off each would have been amazing.

I had went back and added Pikmin 3 and a Pro Controller (earlier). Damn, November is gonna be expensive!

I grabbed Pikmin 3. As much as I would have liked NSMBU I'm holding out until December so I can use my $20 BBRZ certificate from preordering Halo 4. November 18 is going to be expensive enough.

newegg should offer a credit card promo other than "heres 6 months to a year to pay it off interest free". why not a promo code of some kind or cash back? I wanted to get a 360 then someone mentioned in a review how newegg activates the warranties different?

I want the new NFS most wanted or should I wait? I hope it's open world similar to Burnout Paradise since Criterion is on it! but hmm... $48 (tax free) or better preorder deals?

[quote name='gamerguy73']Are the pro controllers still available? And how reliable is Newegg order fulfillment?[/QUOTE]

Pro Controllers have been removed from their website.

Newegg is top notch, all the way. I've spent thousands with them (PC's and home theater stuff) and they are terrific.

i forgot how quick newegg sends preorders? I'm very excited for NFS, was debating between $12 off newegg or doing amazon & trying for the credit card to pay $10?

[quote name='nightmarishhero']Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP for the code! Preordered NFS from newegg for $47 tax free, free shipping, doesn't seem to be any promos from the NFS site except just the regular LE package so might as well, and even if it black friday sales you'll have to "hope" to get there in time... so better off getting it ASAP and enjoying it. :) It will be like a year at least before it drops.

Finally I get a $12 off code that works! I pre-ordered Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition finally. Good thing I checked this thread again, thanks OP!

i noticed a glitch today.. i bought resident evil 6 xbox with this code and a 2nd game. It removed resident evil 6 because i was over the limit for the game, but it kept the coupon code. I think newegg does not tie the code to the game, so I got my other game with $12 off even though it wasn't eligible for the coupon code.

This should work with all coupon codes in the future.

[quote name='209chromatic']How do I log in to shoprunner to get 2 day shipping?[/QUOTE]
It's when you click your cart there should be an shoprunner icon. But if its not shop runner eligible item it won't show.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']i noticed a glitch today.. i bought resident evil 6 xbox with this code and a 2nd game. It removed resident evil 6 because i was over the limit for the game, but it kept the coupon code. I think newegg does not tie the code to the game, so I got my other game with $12 off even though it wasn't eligible for the coupon code.

This should work with all coupon codes in the future.[/QUOTE]

tried this with BTEJNNJ35, didnt work, order for resident evil 6 went through anyway for 47.99 and the other pre-order stayed same price

[quote name='Kaiser499']I really want X-Com since I love the series but I'm debating if I should wait a few months for it.[/QUOTE]
It's only $49.99 on Steam & other places, so if it was $12 off of that, I'd bite. Since it's not, and my backlog is enormous, I'll wait.

Never played any of the Pikmin games and I'm getting a Wii U this November -- should I just pre-order Pikmin 3? Not even sure if I'll like it that much, but since the Wii U could use some exclusives... I'm kinda considering it.

[quote name='newtype06']Never played any of the Pikmin games and I'm getting a Wii U this November -- should I just pre-order Pikmin 3? Not even sure if I'll like it that much, but since the Wii U could use some exclusives... I'm kinda considering it.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Pikmin is a classic. However, keep in mind Pikmin 3 probably won't be out till February or March.

[quote name='newtype06']Never played any of the Pikmin games and I'm getting a Wii U this November -- should I just pre-order Pikmin 3? Not even sure if I'll like it that much, but since the Wii U could use some exclusives... I'm kinda considering it.[/QUOTE]

The wii has pikmin 1 and 2 on its system,just buy the wii versions and play them first and your homefree :).

Also the wii u can play them i think so if that helps try that.

[quote name='gogeta85']The wii has pikmin 1 and 2 on its system,just buy the wii versions and play them first and your homefree :).

Also the wii u can play them i think so if that helps try that.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was going to say you might want to give one of the others a try first. Go with Pikmin 2.

I wish there were more opinions on the current build of Zombi U. I would pre-order it, but it just looks really clunky to me. I keep hoping it's all due to an old build of the game, but I don't know. I just haven't seen anything that's made me fall for the hype yet.

I'd pre-order NSMBU, but then I wouldn't have anything to play on launch day :)

[quote name='ProppaT']I wish there were more opinions on the current build of Zombi U. I would pre-order it, but it just looks really clunky to me. I keep hoping it's all due to an old build of the game, but I don't know. I just haven't seen anything that's made me fall for the hype yet.

I'd pre-order NSMBU, but then I wouldn't have anything to play on launch day :)[/QUOTE]

i would prefer 12 bucks in my pocket to day 1 play of nsmbu, plus that will give me time to mess around with nintendoland. And if i really feel like it, i can buy a copy at walmart, target, gamestop or best buy and then just return the sealed newegg copy with the receipt. Wouldn't be the first time

[quote name='Josh5890']So this is what I'm up to with newegg now...

Wii-U ($287.93, $239.49 at launch)
Super Mario Bros U- $47.99
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed- $29.99
Batman Arkham City- $47.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $47.99
Rayman Legends- $37.99 (This looks like it is a steal now)
2 pro controllers- $37.99 x 2
Pikmin 3- $47.99

3DS (59.98)
Luigi's Mansion 2- $29.99
Castlevania- $29.99

PC
Starcraft 2 HOS- $29.99

I might kick out Batman at launch since I'm already buying alot. Otherwise it is going to be an interesting November for me.[/QUOTE]

When did newegg have WiiU pre-orders?

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']I think he's adding up the amount of games he has preordered for WiiU[/QUOTE]

that makes sense. thought I missed it!

what i have but dont know how much i will keep

Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition PS Vita Games XSEED Games 38

Paper Mario: Sticker Star Nintendo 3DS Game Nintendo 30

Code of Princes Nintendo 3DS Game ATLUS 30 pretty sure im going to cancel it

Persona 4 Golden w/PS Vita Skin PS Vita Games 30

figure i might be able to dump off the Odyssey extra crap and make the game cheaper ..... love to get 15 out if it but doubtful (knocking game to around 20)

bread's done
Back