Newegg $12 off Pre-orders 49.99 and up Mario wii u and pikmin 3 wii u eligible!!

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Go, been waiting for this, ordered nsmbwiiu and pikmin 3 wii u which werent eligible with the last pre-order coupon: BTEJNNJ35

----------------------

Edit by Io: Newegg sent the code EMCJNNH224 (to everyone?) via email early this morning. Hopefully this one should work for everyone (it is good for 72 hours).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HomieGFunk03']I got a chance to play them at one of the Wii U events and they're pretty fun stuff, especially Pikmin 3.[/QUOTE]

I so can't wait! Pikmin 3 is going to be amazing! All Hail Miyamoto!

[quote name='Verve']Deal Dead... too fucking late to the party.... as always....[/QUOTE]

Keep your eyes open. These deals have been coming up almost every two weeks or so. You should strike gold soon.

[quote name='Verve']Deal Dead... too fucking late to the party.... as always....[/QUOTE]

Still works for me (second code) :)

how fucking convenient. as soon as the promo expires, the controllers come back in stock. sons of b'tches can go fuck themselves.

[quote name='Ag_SurfR']how fucking convenient. as soon as the promo expires, the controllers come back in stock. sons of b'tches can go fuck themselves.[/QUOTE]

I still cant seem to pull up the wii u pro controllers.

[quote name='addicted2games']I still cant seem to pull up the wii u pro controllers.[/QUOTE]

i went to gaming--->wiiu--->and it's on the first page.

man didnt even think to move my wwe 13 preorder over from amazon when i preordered my other stuff

anyone got a code still working?

Don't update your CC while you have a preorder with these guys. They have some archaic billing system. I got the PS card and went to update my account. They said all of my preorders will now fail because i changed my CC and there is nothing they can do about it. First the preorders should all.charge to the card i initially used and second if i need to update a card i should be able to without order issues.

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']Don't update your CC while you have a preorder with these guys. They have some archaic billing system. I got the PS card and went to update my account. They said all of my preorders will now fail because i changed my CC and there is nothing they can do about it. First the preorders should all.charge to the card i initially used and second if i need to update a card i should be able to without order issues.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, ran into this before, too. All you can do is hope that they run another coupon deal before the games come out. For as great as NewEgg can be, they sure have some stupid systems in place. Took them years, but they've finally poured some effort into their customer service systems; maybe this leaves hope for their billing systems, too?

[quote name='AngryNerdJosh']Don't update your CC while you have a preorder with these guys. They have some archaic billing system. I got the PS card and went to update my account. They said all of my preorders will now fail because i changed my CC and there is nothing they can do about it. First the preorders should all.charge to the card i initially used and second if i need to update a card i should be able to without order issues.[/QUOTE]

You mean don't change your card information on the website or don't change your card number that you used to make the purchase? I have a Forza Horizon CE preorder that has my old DC number. I won't get it at all and they will just cancel the preorder because the card number is invalid? At least Best Buy let me update my info before canceling my LBP Vita preorder..

I will have to call their customer support then and raise some hell. Not going to accept that if that is the case.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']You mean don't change your card information on the website or don't change your card number that you used to make the purchase? I have a Forza Horizon CE preorder that has my old DC number. I won't get it at all and they will just cancel the preorder because the card number is invalid? At least Best Buy let me update my info before canceling my LBP Vita preorder..

I will have to call their customer support then and raise some hell. Not going to accept that if that is the case.[/QUOTE]

They won't be able to help you. Their customer service agents are not authorized to take new credit card numbers. Your only option is to cancel the order and hope for a new code and then enter the new credit card number.

Damn I was afraid of this. The cc I used has an expiration date of Feb '13. I have a bunch of orders for games that come out afterwards. Hopefully a change of the date once my card is reissued wont cause a problem.

thanks for the headsup

with newegg whenever my card gets declined they just send me an email with a link to update it.. i'm sure they do this for preorders too

[quote name='bojay1997']They won't be able to help you. Their customer service agents are not authorized to take new credit card numbers. Your only option is to cancel the order and hope for a new code and then enter the new credit card number.[/QUOTE]

Considering they aren't taking preorders on it anymore I'm out of luck I guess. Will just leave the order open and see what happens.

Yeah I got the same crap from them. My card expires at the end of November (which I should have been smarter about and used PayPal/my debit) so I can wait to activate my new card until the last day of November, but now BioShock Infinite and Rayman after the delay won't ship by then. I had Rayman for $38 too :( I'm going to leave it open for now since my card is simply changing its expiration and 3-digit code. Hoping maybe it can be rectified when the payment fails.

NewEgg has an atrocious pre-order system, and an atrocious order cancellation system, and non-existent pre-order cancellation system. Their entire front end is running on 10 year old technology with zero innovation or improvements to their site or ordering system. If you want to make sure you get a pre-order use Gamestop or something. Anything but NewEgg. They've shafted me on pre-orders before. And I placed a massive pre-order for like 10 games back when they were giving a $15 discount on all pre-orders. However, I have ZERO confidence that they will process such a complex order correctly.

They are good for in stock items that you know you won't be canceling or returning, and not much else.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']You mean don't change your card information on the website or don't change your card number that you used to make the purchase? I have a Forza Horizon CE preorder that has my old DC number. I won't get it at all and they will just cancel the preorder because the card number is invalid? At least Best Buy let me update my info before canceling my LBP Vita preorder..

I will have to call their customer support then and raise some hell. Not going to accept that if that is the case.[/QUOTE]

I changed my card number on the website and they said since my preorders were under a different card that all preorders will fail when they try to convert the preorder to order. I'm going to put my old card back on there and hope another $15 promo comes

I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about because I had 3 preorders with newegg on monday and my credit card declined 2 of them because they thought they were "duplicate charges", and newegg has a "high fraud rate"

newegg sent me an email with a link to update my card, it was that simple...

not sure why everyone thinks there will be a problem?

Just to add fuel to the newegg fire....

when I ordered Kingdom Hears 3D... somehow it duplicated the order with a bogus sales number (it was a bunch of 00000 and like 5 9's). It still had the 10 off 40 price for pre-orders though...

I traded it to GS just to get it out of my hands and I wouldn't have to deal with Newegg on it.

Newegg is great 99.9% of the time, but that .1%... shit gets messed up.

[quote name='musha666']Damn I was afraid of this. The cc I used has an expiration date of Feb '13. I have a bunch of orders for games that come out afterwards. Hopefully a change of the date once my card is reissued wont cause a problem.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat with the expiration date in Feb. Unfortunately, that will kill the following preorders. The new card you get issued will have a different security code so you may as well be using a completely different account at that point. I did not know this as I had little experience with Newegg preorders before a couple months ago. But no biggie-I'll just cancel those later preorders and use a different card when the next set of preorder codes come out, preordering those cancelled titles all over again. It's something they should be able to easily fix, one would think.

[quote name='inky1600']I'm in the same boat with the expiration date in Feb. Unfortunately, that will kill the following preorders. The new card you get issued will have a different security code so you may as well be using a completely different account at that point. I did not know this as I had little experience with Newegg preorders before a couple months ago. But no biggie-I'll just cancel those later preorders and use a different card when the next set of preorder codes come out, preordering those cancelled titles all over again. It's something they should be able to easily fix, one would think.[/QUOTE]

I thought when newegg charged your expired card and the payment didnt go through, you would get a message asking you to correct your payment method giving X amount of days to do so, Im pretty sure I have had that happen to me, but, not. sure. if. correct.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']I thought when newegg charged your expired card and the payment didnt go through, you would get a message asking you to correct your payment method giving X amount of days to do so, Im pretty sure I have had that happen to me, but, not. sure. if. correct.[/QUOTE]

They give you 5 days to do so before cancelling your order. Just happened to me with Code of Princess.

I've never had a issue with newegg. I'm just posting what their customer service told me. I'm hoping since it's still a valid card that it will still go through.

Well, my Xcom PC SE arrived today, shipped in a bubble mailer, all corners danged.... fucken lazy bastards... I ordered a PC game off ebay that also arrived today which was shipped with bubble mailer but with extra bubble padding, it had no damage.

fucken newegg...

[quote name='ElektroDragon']NewEgg has an atrocious pre-order system, and an atrocious order cancellation system, and non-existent pre-order cancellation system. [/QUOTE]

Um, if you go into your order history, there is a big cancel button to the right of each item you have preordered. You click it once and the order is canceled.

bread's done
Back