Newegg Black Friday Deals Now Live

tekzor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Newegg Black Friday deals are go! Highlights include an Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle w/$50 gift card and much more. All items include free shipping.

newegg.gif
Newegg Black Friday Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guyver2077']jesus site is slow...[/QUOTE]

And your order confirmation emails take a bit longer too. Just a lot of traffic on that site right now. Get used to it...this is how Amazon will be as well on BF. ;)

Picked up Dragon Age for PS3. I have someone bringing it back to Canada for me when they come for christmas. Its $69 new here so getting it for just over $40 is pretty good for a new game.

I wanna buy... but...

They're only offering 2% cashback from BING

Should I wait Friday and see if BING kicks it up to 20% like advertised on other sites!?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Is Pure worth buying at $9.99? I've been wanting to play that for a while[/QUOTE]

Do it...I did. It's an awesome and fun racing game. For $10, you can't go wrong.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Nice! I bit on Pure for PS3 and Chrono Trigger for DS. At $9.99 each, it was extremely hard to pass up.

Thanks OP! :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same for me.

I considered The Conduit and Mad World, but I think those can be had elsewhere, and didn't get as good of reviews as CT and Pure.

[quote name='SmileyMcSmiles']Do it...I did. It's an awesome and fun racing game. For $10, you can't go wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just watched a video review (from IGN) and it looks really fun. The site is getting hammered, but I'll keep on trying to add it to my cart. thanks

Thought I successfully ordered the red netbook (Xmas present for mother) but got an email saying that there were none left in stock unfortunately. Hopefully my order for the black netbook goes through so I dont have to get in line this Black Friday as there isnt really anything else im interested except for a couple games..

[quote name='randu']Thought I successfully ordered the red netbook (Xmas present for mother) but got an email saying that there were none left in stock unfortunately. Hopefully my order for the black netbook goes through so I dont have to get in line this Black Friday as there isnt really anything else im interested except for a couple games..[/QUOTE]

whats the link for that?

Is anyone having a issue with the 10% Bing cashback? It went live at 6pm EST and was reflected when I clicked the store link, but my cashback profile only shows me earning 2%.

Not normally a huge deal, but I bought a bedroom TV. It's a difference of $40.

[quote name='trunks982']whats the link for that?[/QUOTE]

This is absolute fuck..I just got another email saying it was out of stock..at no point it said that the black netbooks were sold out. I even refresed the page a couple times while ordering to make sure. Im pretty ticked off now.

I just got 10% with Bing and built myself a nice budget desktop for less than $400 after rebates and Bing. Finally, I can play Mass Effect.

Phenom II X2 Callisto 3.1 GHz
Gigabyte 770X ATX MB
G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 1333
HSI Radeon 4670 1GB
WD Black 640GB
Sony DVD-Multi
OCZ ModXStream 80+ Certified 500W
Antec Three Hundred Case

Just picked up Forza 3. Saved me a trip to Toys R Us. I really need to stop buying these games though. My backlog is pretty big now.

bah, just realized that Forza 3 for $40 is a decent deal too
No tax and free shipping saves me more money than TRU would

Edit: I might just wait for Amazon BF though, might be a better deal

[quote name='nakedninja']got virtua fighter 5 online for $10 i was even prepared to pay $20 once it'll hit games on demand, but not $30[/QUOTE]

Games on demand contradicts everything cheap ass gamers stand for!

Some okay deals in there. Picked up Pure and Burnout Paradise (not on sale)

[quote name='Armads']Games on demand contradicts everything cheap ass gamers stand for![/QUOTE]

QFT

I am checking out the Navigation Systems... How do I get the extra 'cashback' from bing?

Can anyone recommend the Garmin 205W? I'm wondering if I should wait...

[quote name='ruibing']I just got 10% with Bing and built myself a nice budget desktop for less than $400 after rebates and Bing. Finally, I can play Mass Effect.

Phenom II X2 Callisto 3.1 GHz
Gigabyte 770X ATX MB
G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 1333
HSI Radeon 4670 1GB
WD Black 640GB
Sony DVD-Multi
OCZ ModXStream 80+ Certified 500W
Antec Three Hundred Case[/QUOTE]

That's a nice build for under $400 but you could have played Mass Effect a long time ago on 360 for $200.

Ugh, I had to look over the list again and saw that MGS4 was $19.99; I'm killing my credit card. But with bing cash back, can't beat it.

I snagged Chrono Trigger & Wanted (not on sale, but FINALLY dropped!) on :360:

I actually liked Wanted and had only rented it now I have it in my game collection. $20 price point for a new one is better than the scratched to shit missing book copy at my gamestop today.

EDIT: Damnit should have snagged MGS4... oh well I can get that if I decide to get a 3rd set of games at gamestop (most likely not though since my wallet is screaming in pain).

I ordered a few things from them using Bing Cash back, at least I thought I did but when I check Bing it does not show anything. Did I do something wrong (First time using Bing) or does it usually take awhile to show up? If I did do something wrong is there anyway I can still get cash back?

[quote name='Dougthead']I ordered a few things from them using Bing Cash back, at least I thought I did but when I check Bing it does not show anything. Did I do something wrong (First time using Bing) or does it usually take awhile to show up? If I did do something wrong is there anyway I can still get cash back?[/QUOTE]

Sometimes this happens. You should get an email later on.
My session didnt even say bing. But as you can see from the pic I posted before; I got cash back.

[quote name='iHack']I am checking out the Navigation Systems... How do I get the extra 'cashback' from bing?

Can anyone recommend the Garmin 205W? I'm wondering if I should wait...[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat..been reading new egg reviews (which usually suck in quality) + cnet..

I think i am going with the nuvi 265wt..its actually cheaper on amazon + no tax/free ship + $10 off for using discover

was wondering if anyone had an opinion of the routers from newegg?

Netgear WNR2000 - 49.99
Linksys WRT120N - 39.99

in the market for one... would like to have pc/ps3/360 wired... and wii/ds wireless... but I never knew much about networking... and haven't looked at routers in 6-7 years so really no clue on these...

I bought a used copy of CT for $12 yesterday, so I'm gonna try to sell that at 15 on eBay... Since I ordered a new copy of CT for 10 today from newegg...

[quote name='Dougthead']I ordered a few things from them using Bing Cash back, at least I thought I did but when I check Bing it does not show anything. Did I do something wrong (First time using Bing) or does it usually take awhile to show up? If I did do something wrong is there anyway I can still get cash back?[/QUOTE]

I ordered L4D2 from Dell.com and it took Bing like 24 hours to show up.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I bought a used copy of CT for $12 yesterday, so I'm gonna try to sell that at 15 on eBay... Since I ordered a new copy of CT for 10 today from newegg...

Thank you for visiting Newegg.com. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience but we are currently experiencing problems on our server. Please try again at a later time.
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQs or simply contact us and our helpful staff will alleviate any concerns you may have.

Picked up Chrono Trigger, never played this game but couldn't resist it at this price knowing how highly it is held among gamers. Thanks CAG!

Damn I can't get to the site, I got a service error. Is CT still available?

I picked up Chrono Trigger (I giggled with joy when I say that one...well almost), The Conduit, and Pure (based on your all's recommendations, I hope you don't let me down! ;) ).

bread's done
Back