Newegg Black Friday Deals Now Live

tekzor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
[img-r=4823]3555[/img-r]Newegg Black Friday deals are go! Highlights include an Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle w/$50 gift card and much more. All items include free shipping.

newegg.gif
Newegg Black Friday Deals

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Izod517']yes blackout. it is.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, managed to finally get on the site. It's taking forever to add the game to my cart. :cry:

Picked up Conduit ... this will actually save me money, as I will return the copy I bought at Best Buy for $20 a few weeks ago.

[quote name='marineal']so any good deals at all?[/QUOTE]
Picked up a 40" Toshiba HDTV for $499. Damn good deal with good reviews as well. Didn't have free shipping though darnit.

Anyone ever had success doing price adjustments? I bought my wife a Re-certified Zune for Xmas this morning for $89 and they dropped the price to $68 a few hours later!

[quote name='Hudson187']Anyone ever had success doing price adjustments? I bought my wife a Re-certified Zune for Xmas this morning for $89 and they dropped the price to $68 a few hours later![/QUOTE]
Yes email Newegg, I did it for a game and it was like a $3 difference. They will probably tell you it will be a one time thing or something like that. :)

[quote name='Zen Rukasu']How is Conduit? I'm not sure about that one.[/QUOTE]

It's not worth it unless you only have a Wii and are desperate for a generic FPS.

Edit: Looks like you have a PS3 and a 360, so skip it.

Got Bionic Commando and Virtua Fighter 5. Decided to pass on Conduit.

Wii sucks anyway.

EDIT: Just saw your post DarkSage. I'm glad you didn't say "Yes, gets it NOW!" otherwise I might have regretted already placing my order.:lol:

I picked up Chrono Trigger for $10 as sure many other CAGs did. I'm pretty disappointed they didn't have the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins for sale though. I don't care about the console versions.

Wanted Chrono Trigger bad....but no DS...but for that price I still may snag it for future. I think I'm the only one that bought Singstar. Its the only one I don't own beside Queen and Abba.

[quote name='killa5k7']Wanted Chrono Trigger bad....but no DS...but for that price I still may snag it for future. I think I'm the only one that bought Singstar. Its the only one I don't own beside Queen and Abba.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking of Singstar and Crono, myself. Singstar is great for playin' with wife! :whistle2:#

EDIT: Anyone else notice how these "deals" are the same as last year?! I remember looking for Singstar PS3 LAST YEAR @ BB! :whistle2:/ Where's the heavily discounted, NEW titles?!

[quote name='Johnny_Blaze']Well, I bit on B:AA, because I really want it and I doubt it goes much lower than the $36 I just paid for it.[/QUOTE]
I can't believe GS is still charging $54.99 for that game used.

Had a $5 code they sent me couple weeks ago, along with 10% Bing and got Pure (PS3) & Madworld (Wii) for $17.16 total. Hella sweeeet :lol: First time using Bing also. LOVING IT.

Anyone have any input on the hp gaming laptop that they have on sale? Wondering if it was worth it for that price and can be used as casual gaming machine

Get BLITZED before you play BLITZ and you are golden.

Seriously, I haven't played a football game on the 360 that held my attention for very long. Tecmo Bowl on the Nintendo ruined me!!!! Damn that game was fun.

[quote name='lllGurulll']I can't believe GS is still charging $54.99 for that game used.[/QUOTE]

why can't you believe they are charging 54.99? its 60 bucks retail everywhere else im pretty sure? and its still a highly desired game.

also im pretty sure they will have it for 39.99 on BF as a doorbuster or something.

but yeah, i think im about to pull the trigger on Batman and Pure for 360, great deals.

After I placed my order, I got an email later from Newegg saying my order of Chrono Trigger could not be completed as they are out of stock :(

Just picked up Age of Conan 60 day gamecard for 9.99 shipped (!!!) to compliment my AoC CE order over at gogamer for 6 dollars! Thanks OP! Happy Thanksgiving CAGs!

err..still on the fence on buying the hp gaming laptop, by the time I make up my mind it might be sold out lol

[quote name='randu']err..still on the fence on buying the hp gaming laptop, by the time I make up my mind it might be sold out lol[/QUOTE]

whats the link?

bread's done
Back