Tony Hawks American Wasteland Game Cube game Activision - Retail $9.99

Xbox
Zathura XBOX game 2K Games - Retail
Rainbow Six Lockdown XBOX game UBISOFT - Retail
Classic Arcade XBOX game TECMO - Retail
Evil Dead Regeneration XBOX game THQ - Retail
L.A. Rush XBOX game MIDWAY - Retail
Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers XBOX game Acclaim - Retail
Codename: Kids Next Door - Operation: V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E. XBOX game GLOBALSTAR - Retail
The Suffering: Ties That Bind XBOX game MIDWAY - Retail
Arcade Treasures 3 XBOX game MIDWAY - Retail
Winback 2: Project Poseiden XBOX Game KOEI - Retail
Beat Down: Fists of Vengeance XBOX Game CAPCOM - Retail
Fantastic Four XBOX game Activision - Retail
187 Ride Or Die XBOX game UBISOFT - Retail
True Crime 2 XBOX game Activision - Retail
Gun Griffon: Allied Strike XBOX Game TECMO - Retail
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down XBOX game NOVALOGIC - Retail
Final Fight Streetwise XBOX Game CAPCOM - Retail
Shrek Superslam XBOX game Activision - Retail
Cold Fear XBOX game UBISOFT - Retail
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure XBOX Game ATARI - Retail
Ultimate Spider Man XBOX Game Activision - Retail
King Kong XBOX The Official Game Of Peter Jackson's Movie UBISOFT - Retail
Blitz: The League XBOX game MIDWAY - Retail
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland XBOX game Activision - Retail
SSX On Tour XBOX game EA - Retail
Total Overdose XBOX Game Eidos - Retail
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire XBOX game EA - Retail
Rainbow Six: Critical Hour XBOX game UBISOFT - Retail
Aeon Flux XBOX game MAJESCO - Retail
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers XBOX game EA - Retail $9.99

Playstation 2
The Hustle: Detroit Streets Playstation 2 Game Activision - Retail
State of Emergency 2 Playstation 2 Game SOUTHPEAK - Retail

GBA
Yu Gi Oh! Double Pack GameBoy Advance Game KONAMI - Retail
Dr. Sudoku GameBoy Advance Game MASTIFF - Retail
Ed, Edd 'N Eddy: The Mis-Edventures GameBoy Advance Game MIDWAY - Retail
RDriver 3 GameBoy Advance Game ATARI - Retail $9.99
Kong: King of Atlantis GameBoy Advance Game MAJESCO - Retail $9.99
Madden NFL 06 GameBoy Advance Game EA - Retail $9.99

Note: You probably can try to PM these in stores like Walmart, TRU, CC, etc. Not that the game titles are impressive, but they are nice gifts for people who have yet to play a few of these games.

Can't you people just PM? I mean, if you mature enough, you can just go into a store, show them the price on a piece of paper, and become granted/denied for the PM.

[quote name='SonicPower']Can't you people just PM? I mean, if you mature enough, you can just go into a store, show them the price on a piece of paper, and become granted/denied for the PM.[/QUOTE]

mature enough?!
ahhhh....
I don't know of any B&M store that will PM websites.
So, it is only possible if you find a really stupid employee.

[quote name='SonicPower']Can't you people just PM? I mean, if you mature enough, you can just go into a store, show them the price on a piece of paper, and become granted/denied for the PM.[/quote]Price matching stores with websites is EXTREMELY YMMV, especially when the website doesn't have a B&M presence. Good luck to any who try and thanks for the deal OP, unfortunately shipping is the killer here.

[quote name='wbc1228']mature enough?!
ahhhh....
I don't know of any B&M stores that will PM websites.
So, it is only possible if you find a really stupid employee.[/quote]
I've pricematched quite a few things. Last week, I got a 160 GB Western Digital Harddrive for $48.80 after taxes at CC. I pricematched the one on Office Depot.com. Plus, it came with a $50 rebate.

Just try man. It doesn't hurt to ask.

[quote name='slidecage']i had 2 games in cart but they are not worth 25 bucks shipped[/QUOTE]

I have to agree . . . if the combined shipping came up $5 instead of $7.38 . . .

i want Fifa world cup DS and Blitz xbox. woth it for $25 ater shipping for those games?

oh yeah i just ordered FIFA 06 for PSP from overstock

worth it to get the world cup version for DS too?

[quote name='schultzed']I have to agree . . . if the combined shipping came up $5 instead of $7.38 . . .[/QUOTE]

I ordered 4 gamecube games (dk jungle beat, gun, tony hawk: aw, from russia with love) and shipping was about $10. i wish they had free shipping too, but its not too bad if u order multiple games.

damn, woulda picked up Donkey Kong Jungle Blast for that price (woulda been 13 bucks shipped) but as I was checking out, it went from in stock to back ordered, so I gave up

[quote name='SonicPower']I've pricematched quite a few things. Last week, I got a 160 GB Western Digital Harddrive for $48.80 after taxes at CC. I pricematched the one on Office Depot.com. Plus, it came with a $50 rebate.

Just try man. It doesn't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE]

Most stores will price match other nearby B&M stores (and probably their websites) with no problem.
If there were no Office Depots in your area, I doubt your Circuit City would have allowed the price match.
Trying to price match a website only store like newegg and Amazon is going to be extremely YMMV.

Holy shit. I use to love newegg but haven't bought from them in awhile and DAMN to the shipping. Are they crazy?

I may as well try to PM King Kong and THAW for GC if I can get the pages to print out right... sub-$10 was my pricepoint on those, and there it is. But hell no to the shipping.

I remember back when I built my computer two years ago with parts pretty much all bought from Newegg the only thing I had to pay shipping for was the case. Now Newegg charges shipping for everything.
I guess we can blame UPS and FedEx for the high shipping costs.

[quote name='SonicPower']All are $8.96 each unless noted. Kudos to ByteSizeDeals.com

Note: You probably can try to PM these in stores like Walmart, TRU, CC, etc. Not that the game titles are impressive, but they are nice gifts for people who have yet to play a few of these games.[/quote]

Actually you can't PM in stores, because NewEgg doesn't have a retail store.

[quote name='dbz4ever']Actually you can't PM in stores, because NewEgg doesn't have a retail store.[/quote]

I PMed a hard drive at Best Buy from some obscure online computer store, and they took it without any questions.

[quote name='furyk']American Sk8land is a fantastic game well worth picking up if you don't got it already.[/QUOTE]

Right on. I've had a lot of fun with Sk8land. The GBA Tony Hawk games *sucked*, but Sk8land is wonderful. It plays like the console games you know and love and has an incredibly well-done, highly-stylized environment. There's tons of WiFi Connection content, too.

[quote name='SonicPower']I PMed a hard drive at Best Buy from some obscure online computer store, and they took it without any questions.[/QUOTE]

We did say it is YMMV. You got lucky and got a stupid employee. Best Buy's price matching policy (link below) states that it will price match "a local retail competitor's price". It even defines a competitor as "A retail store located in the same market area as your local Best Buy store."

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=cat10001&contentId=1118843518460&id=cat12098

I got really excited until I saw the shipping. They're nuts! That's way too much. Granted, it's three day shipping, but they don't even offer a slower alternative for cheapasses. Horrible.

Picked up Sk8land for $15.45, before I even saw all the recommendations for it on page 2. :D

Yeah, shipping's a bitch, but that's the cheapest I've ever seen it after shipping. Thanks, OP. Still, I really wish there was a B&M Newegg somewhere.

[quote name='SonicPower']I've pricematched quite a few things. Last week, I got a 160 GB Western Digital Harddrive for $48.80 after taxes at CC. I pricematched the one on Office Depot.com. Plus, it came with a $50 rebate.

Just try man. It doesn't hurt to ask.[/QUOTE]
office depot has a physical store. the only store that was known th pm website was staple, and they changed their policy. it doesnt hurt to try but dont waste gas trying to pm. overall i think your expereince is execption rather than the norm.

I picked up a copy of Donkey Konga Jungle Beat... but sadly, if this was posted elsewhere beforehand, chances are the stuff is sold out already. We won't know for sure until Monday.

Thanks OP, I'm gonna pick up FF Streetwise, and maybe Winback 2. Yeah, shipping is a bit more than we are used to, but I really want to play these games.

picked up blitz and king kong ..games i missed at the CC sale earlier. was temped but passed on fifa world cup DS, sicne i just ordered fifa 06 for PSP

I assume Warrior Within for gamecube is alread OOS. That was the only game I was about to buy but couldn't seem to find it.

Newegg has never been friendly with shipping to Hawaii. It must be pretty bad if they've tightened up on "continental US" orders as well.

Thanks. I ordered Battles of Prince of Persia for the DS. Was sold out at Best Buy so I figured getting it for a few dollars more wasn't a bad deal really.

Thanks OP. Shipping is kind of high but I ordered two games (King Kong and Gun for GC). It came out to about $13 a piece which isn't nearly as good as $9. However, if Circuit City was doing a $12.99 sale and those two games were on the list, I'd be driving there to try to find them.

eh, shipping's no big deal for me. I usually order something from newegg everyweek, and I can be pretty sure that I'll have the product within two days of ordering it (that is if they ship out from their distribution center in tennessee... if they ship from CA, which they do on occasion, it takes 3-4 days).

Newegg has been awesome to me... and the shipping is better now than it was a few months ago. Sure, the shipping rates are a little higher for single items now, but they don't rape you on multiple item orders anymore. They used to combine the full shipping prices of each order, now they combine them by weight, which is nice.

yeah neweggshipsvery fast since i'm in CA so i ordered yesterday, most likely i'll have it at Tues at the latest. good deals since i missed out of the CC clearance. also i remember newegg had free shipping and 1.99 shipping before, now anymore lol. i just wish they had some PSP game deals

[quote name='pat87']eh, shipping's no big deal for me. I usually order something from newegg everyweek, and I can be pretty sure that I'll have the product within two days of ordering it (that is if they ship out from their distribution center in tennessee... if they ship from CA, which they do on occasion, it takes 3-4 days).

Newegg has been awesome to me... and the shipping is better now than it was a few months ago. Sure, the shipping rates are a little higher for single items now, but they don't rape you on multiple item orders anymore. They used to combine the full shipping prices of each order, now they combine them by weight, which is nice.[/QUOTE]

I was charged shipping for each game- so you do get raped for shipping. I still ordered it- but they do charge the shipping charge for each item- that's how they make their money- not that I blame them- I buy all my computer hardware from them unless they don't have something in stock that I want.

I got Polarium for the DS. Even with the expensive shipping and tax it came to $14.60, which is worth it for a decent puzzle game.

I was on the fence about getting FIFA World Cup for the DS, but the shipping went from $4.99 to something like $7.89 - not a worthwhile discount for buying more than one.

These aren't $8.96, but they're still decent deals:

Tao's Adventure: Curse of the Demon Seal (DS) - $14.99
Pokemon Trozei (DS) - $14.99

bread's done
Back