newegg.com Valkyria Chronicles 2 - $36.99 Free Shipping

phatbhuda

CAGiversary!
I was looking around for the cheapest price on Valkyria Chronicles 2 coming out later this month for PSP.

I looked at Best Buy, Gamestop, Amazon, and Newegg.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879257070&Tpk=valkyria chronicles 2

They have the cheapest price, free shipping, and no sales tax for me (every other one I listed does charge sales tax for me). Gamestop is offering 2 extra missions, but they seem like exercises more than story.

Hope this helps someone.

MSRP on new PSP games are generally either $29.99 or $39.99, usually $39.99. When they become greatest hits, they drop to $19.99.

Hmm... wish it were $29.99... might bite if there aren't any better deals.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Damn, are PSP games really that expensive? No wonder so many people pirate handheld games.[/QUOTE]

Well... all games are expensive. People pirate mainly because they can, and because it's easy.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']Damn, are PSP games really that expensive? No wonder so many people pirate handheld games.[/QUOTE]

double-edge sword right there. THAT is the one of the reasons games ARE so expensive.

I'll probably wait on this one. Got the first one for $20, won't spend more than $30 on this one.

Actually, that's a rule of thumb I have with any handheld game. I hate paying more than $30.

[quote name='RollingSkull']The Syphon Filters got ports to the PS2... maybe... maybe this one too...

Damn you Sega.[/QUOTE]

This. Cmon SEGA - show the PS3 owners who LOVED the original game some love!

How fast do these sellers ship out preorders? I was going to just stay with amazon, but they're not offering release date shipping, and even with the 2-day it says estimated arrival of thursday.

Also side question, i was going through the gamestop threads with the different discount codes, and after trying a few, most didn't work on preorders. Has anyone had anyluck preordering and getting one of the discounts to work?

Thanks.

[quote name='traprat87']How fast do these sellers ship out preorders? I was going to just stay with amazon, but they're not offering release date shipping, and even with the 2-day it says estimated arrival of thursday.[/QUOTE]

Two days from Tuesday is Thursday.

Also, check the shipping speeds closer to the release date. I had Persona 3 Portable pre-ordered and a couple of days before release I checked the shipping and they added release date delivery to the options.

I was hoping they would do what used to be the standard PSP price of $29.99. They had to go with $40. I can't justify, even the most awesome PSP game, at $40 when PS3 games are $60. Needs to be $30 at most.

[quote name='ninja dog']game will be $10 in 2 weeks anyway[/QUOTE]

I hope not, I want this game to do well.

bread's done
Back