Newegg: Grid 2 and FUSE Preorder $51.99 Shipped

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I feel like FUSE will bomb. The demo was not the best.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I was looking forward to it and the demo felt pretty bland to me. This one is definitely destined for the bargain bin.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I agree, I was looking forward to it and the demo felt pretty bland to me. This one is definitely destined for the bargain bin.[/QUOTE]

I was the exact opposite, I had completely written the game off and the demo really impressed me. I want the game at release, but I'll be patient and wait for what has become the traditional "drop to $40" that all EA games have been doing this year within a month.

[quote name='argyle']I was the exact opposite, I had completely written the game off and the demo really impressed me. I want the game at release, but I'll be patient and wait for what has become the traditional "drop to $40" that all EA games have been doing this year within a month.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I'd enjoy it more playing co-op. I haven't totally written it off yet but I know I won't be paying $60 for it.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']I feel like FUSE will bomb. The demo was not the best.[/QUOTE]

Feels like a sub $20 by Holidays to me.

[quote name='ck76']Feels like a sub $20 by Holidays to me.[/QUOTE]

No way! They'd have to pay me way more than $20 to play that crap.

[quote name='Wario64']just ps3 fuse and x360 grid 2?[/QUOTE]

Ah dunno why it went to a specific paltform. It's both plats.

bread's done
Back