Newegg - Lost: Via Domus (PS3) $5.99 W/ Free Shipping

[quote name='EdRyder']^6 hour game for 6 bucks.If you're a diehard Lost fan then its totally worth it.In fact Ive heard the games Environ's are best on PS3.[/QUOTE]

Not this one. HORRENDOUS game. 15 out of 10.....LOL

[quote name='Wolfpup']I thought it was pretty decent. Not a 'must play' even for fans of the show, but it's not terrible.

It's a hell of a lot better than Eat Lead and that boomerang game people are getting excited about for $10.

(I should have played the Xbox version though 'cause the Playstation version didn't have trophies ;) )[/QUOTE]

Having played both, Matt Hazard puts this to shame. I'm a fan of Lost, but this game was so boring...

Who cares man, for $6 if there's an easy platinum to get, any game is fine. Unfortunately, no trophies for Lost, Xbox 360 gamers are the winners here.

you guys are such whores. honestly. do you think girls will like you or people will respect you if you have x score or x trophies?

how about i give out marbles and keep a running list of top marble owners! you can earn marbles by giving me money, doing stupid things and generally wasting your time/life.

[quote name='postulio']you guys are such whores. honestly. do you think girls will like you or people will respect you if you have x score or x trophies?

how about i give out marbles and keep a running list of top marble owners! you can earn marbles by giving me money, doing stupid things and generally wasting your time/life.[/QUOTE]

Can I be your friend? :roll:

[quote name='postulio']you guys are such whores. honestly. do you think girls will like you or people will respect you if you have x score or x trophies?

how about i give out marbles and keep a running list of top marble owners! you can earn marbles by giving me money, doing stupid things and generally wasting your time/life.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, you ultimately came into this thread without the knowledge of the conversation at hand. so LOL@you for thinking about buying this game.

I played through this game with a buddy in one night. If you're a diehard fan of the show, it's a blast to play through. We had a great time interacting with all the characters, seeing parts from the show reenacted, etc. And the "chapter" transitions are awesome (Previously...on LOST).

Really fun if you're crazy about the show. The ending is totally weird though.

$6 I'd say get it. I enjoyed it, and I paid $15. Not the greatest game by any means, but we have seen worse TV/movie licensed games out there.

I decided to finally make a signature just for you. Now watch how this affects my social life since I'm so cool now. :roll:

Oh please... Why do you game? For me, straight off the bat, achievements/trophies. Great games? Good controls? Graphics? Hell, they're all minor if you're in it for the scores. I don't give a damn if people don't care about my scores, I'm not playing games for them, duh. Let me just simply put, i'm addicted to the Plink, especially the Platinum Plink. The same feeling when you watch the final shot in a basketball game or the final play in a football game (aren't those things also a huge waste of time too?).

If i'm addicted to your marble game, then yeah, i probably ending up wasting my time playing your silly game.

I am an absolutely huge LOST fan, so I played through this game and enjoyed it. If you're a big fan of the show and can get over the terrible voice acting for most of the characters (only a couple of the show's actors contributed their voice to the game), it's fun to play through for sure. If you're purely just a gamer and have no interest at all in the TV show LOST, you should put your $6 towards something else.

[quote name='daminion']Having played both, Matt Hazard puts this to shame. I'm a fan of Lost, but this game was so boring...[/QUOTE]

:hot: Nooooooooooo! :lol:

Bought this game at GS for like, $15 a while back. I'm a fan of the show, and genuinely enjoyed the game.

Sure, the gameplay isn't fantastic, but it's fun interacting with characters you've become attached to. Get it if you like the show.

[quote name='zohar']If it makes everyone feel better, you can buy this and then sell it to Amazon for almost the same price.[/QUOTE]

I think this is what's gonna do me in on this. As soon as I see that the game ships and is on it's way, I may lock in the trade value on Amazon immediately just in case it suddenly drops, then that should give me a day or two to beat the game and send it off.

Bought it. Always wanted to watch the series, but never got around to it. Just instant queried Lost on Netflix to check it out before I play.

Wait, what? That's the only reason I started going for trophies. Damn...now I gotta rethink everything.

Well I picked it up, for $6 I'm willing to give it a try.

I was kind of interested in this game in the past being a super huge Lost fan but the length of the game and the mediocre reviews kept me away even when it was around $25. At this price though I think I'll probably feel like I got my money's worth.

Of course not.
The obvious way to charm the honeys is by publicly declaring what should make others happy and how their time is best spent.

Who wouldn't respect that? Bet the list is a bit
longer than your proposed desperate act of condescension.

bread's done
Back