Wipeout Pure $19.90
Click Here

GameCube Import Games:

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen
Click Here

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 2
Click Here

Holy shit, Princess Crown for $20.

Anyone know if this holds up to the [I think] Saturn versions supposed awesometocity, or is the port meh?

Well, for $19 shipped, I bit on the black bass for DS. Looks fun, and a full on fishing game has been one of my most wanted games for DS since it's release.

Thanks OP!

I picked up 'Ghost In The Shell' and 'Space Invaders Beat' During the November Sale... both were pretty bad and I can see why they were on sale...

[quote name='LaseK']Holy shit, Princess Crown for $20.

Anyone know if this holds up to the [I think] Saturn versions supposed awesometocity, or is the port meh?[/QUOTE]

AAACK! I just bought the Japanese version from play-asia last night! :(

NOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Too late to cancel my order, as they're already preparing it for shipping.

Supposedly the PSP game is really good. No more battery saves and now has an unlockable art gallery. The game is windowboxed though, which is kind of a drag (it can be played full screen, but looks like crap). For $20 bucks, I'd say it's definitely worth it.

[quote name='docvinh']How playable is the princess crown game?[/QUOTE]

There is a lot of Japanese, but it's mostly all part of the story dialogue. Most of the options and virtually all of the text graphics are in English, including the splash screens and end-of-battle tallies. So despite the Japanese dialogue, the game is very playable, even though you'll miss out on the story. So you shouldn't have a problem with it.

There's a good site for a translation of the story, if you're interested:

http://www.andriasang.com/translations/princesscrown/pcrown/translation.html

Im really interested in Black Bass, but id like to hear some good things about it before ordering. Anyone played it?

[quote name='CouRageouS']What is that Super Black Bass game? Sure doesn't look like a fishing game like one would think...[/QUOTE]

It's a fishing game. It just has a artsy looking cover but it's a guy holding a bass.

Super black bass for Snes used to be great witht hat big ass fish you oculd never land..

I wonder what this game is all about? Is it a similar setup... I will wait for reviews..

[quote name='coolest_stan']yea im not a big fan of imports. i bought galaxy invaders and it was pretty bad[/QUOTE]

When we buy these we soon realize why they do not get released in the U.S... ha ha...

[quote name='soulwish2003']When we buy these we soon realize why they do not get released in the U.S... ha ha...[/QUOTE]

Because sony is so fucking anal about 3rd party games, i mean look at their 989 sports series, they publish that crap because THEY made it.

back on topic, Tag might get Princess crown

im thinking about getting black bass but i've never played an import before. I'm kinda worried about not being able to tell what's what.

[quote name='onapartyrock']Thanks for the heads up, picked up 4 PSP games. These deals didn't even show up on the sale page, great find![/QUOTE]

OT, but can you have a bigger fucking sig?

[quote name='62t']does anyone know what are the Yarudora Portable games?[/QUOTE]

I found some screenshots for them, you really have to know how to read the Japanese to play them.

Can anyone recomend any of thoes games on the list? I havent heard of any of them before... any of them import friendly? Thanks.

As far as the black bass, a good portion of it on the official site seemed to be in english(the game, not the site). Since I doubt it's a story driven game, it shouldnt be too terribly hard to figure out. I ordered, but I dunno if the prices would still be this low in 2 weeks when I get it.

[quote name='onapartyrock']Actually, its only 33% biggers than yours.[/QUOTE]

Size maybe. I feel sorry for anyone on dialup viewing this thread.

[quote name='onapartyrock']I found some screenshots for them, you really have to know how to read the Japanese to play them.[/QUOTE]
Since those are the Chinese version and I can read Chinese, language wont be a problem. I just need to know what kind of games they are.

[quote name='andthegang06']Giggity giggity giggity. I've found my father's day present.[/QUOTE]

It seems like Fukufuku no Shima has a lot of Japanese text. Is there an English option that you know of?

[quote name='Vegan'](Tendo Doctor 2) Kenshuui Tendo Dokuta 2: Inochi no Tenbin

Is that Trauma Center 2?[/QUOTE]
no

I just bought Mawashite Koron and Kouchuu Kakutou: Mushi 1 Grand Prix.....
Have no idea why they were cheap and looked like a little fun...
So how's that Bass game?

Just some random fishing game. I've heard nothing special about it, but it is cheap, so I might give it a try.

Asian version. Those are usually discounted heavily because many people that import don't want the Asian versions, only the Jap. ones.

[quote name='rarebucky']Asian version. Those are usually discounted heavily because many people that import don't want the Asian versions, only the Jap. ones.[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason for that? Are there real differences? thnxs

bread's done
Back