Newscaster flips out on tv

I live in Dallas and remember that from a couple of years ago. What you don't hear, but those of us watching live did, is him drop the f-bomb for all of Dallas to hear.

And what's amazing is the FCC didn't do a thing.

[quote name='The Shiznit']:lol:
laughed out loud at that one then had to look around since I'm at work.[/QUOTE]

Is this work safe?

[quote name='Snake2715']Great I still think the berry crushing Newcaster falling was the best of the bunch..[/QUOTE]

Hehe that one was funny.
My favorite is still Boom goes the dynamite.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Hehe that one was funny.
My favorite is still Boom goes the dynamite.[/QUOTE]

Hah, that was pretty funny, but it was the most uncomfortable video I've ever seen. I was literally embarrassed myself just by watching that.

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']Boom goes the dynamite Hah, that was pretty funny, but it was the most uncomfortable video I've ever seen. I was literally embarrassed myself just by watching that.[/QUOTE]

Link? I have not seen or heard of that one before.

This one was funny as hell though, thought he was going to go into convulsions or something.

EDIT: \/ ---- Thanks Grave :)---\/

I thought the snake bit him at first. I was thinking this guy may be dying from an allergic reaction or something, and this other idiot is just laughing like crazy. Not as comical the second go around though.

[quote name='Snake2715']Was there a story behind the dynamite one or was the kid just fumbling because he was new or something?[/QUOTE]

Well, he was a student at Ball State, and I think he just got flustered at the very beginning and things just got steadily worse.

bread's done
Back