Next Call of Duty is being announced on May 1st.

Actually it was announced early.

Carl_on_Duty.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']Actually it was announced early.

Carl_on_Duty.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Can't wait for the capture the twinkies multiplayer mode.

I'll probably skip it as I'm pretty sick of the series--couldn't get into MW3 at all.

I did like Black Ops a lot though, so if it's Black Ops 2 and they do a good job on it I could be swayed I suppose.

Sequels are always more of the same, I don't understand why people act like CoD is the only series that does that.

Who buys a sequel to play something completely different?

[quote name='whoknows']Sequels are always more of the same, I don't understand why people act like CoD is the only series that does that.

Who buys a sequel to play something completely different?[/QUOTE]

World of Warcraft.

So a lot of people.

[quote name='whoknows']Sequels are always more of the same, I don't understand why people act like CoD is the only series that does that.

Who buys a sequel to play something completely different?[/QUOTE]

True, but people complain the most about games that do this yearly, like COD. The difference between COD, Assassin's Creed, and other franchises is that games like Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy, and others will wait 3-4 years before releasing a new game, instead of a new one every 12 months. Games like those leave you wanting more, and give you a sense of anticipation when a new one is announced and released.

No one's forcing anyone to play the games every year though.

Also, apparently every CoD does leave everyone wanting more though, because they buy the next one every year.

bread's done
Back