Next Rogers Video 2/30 or 2/40?

[quote name='Phorty Ounce']What location? Ontario?[/quote]

Yes, i'm in ontario, forgot that my location was missing. I added it again.

NEWS! just got back from rogers by fraser hwy and 2/40 deal was ON in BC! picked up assassin's creed and lost plant. The store has a decent collection; trauma center, mass effect, mario galaxy and more. I might make another trip to score more tonight!!:bouncy:

Which location did you go to shifty? I noticed your also from Ancaster, which kicks ass. I would've been all over Naruto/something else for $40.

Still off at Victoria & 41st. Just phoned. I'll phone Surrey Central tomorrow. Their selection is usually quite good. I don't have school but am willing to make the trek for the prices! I wish I found out before I left earlier.

I want:
360 Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
360 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
360 Mass Effect
Wii Trauma Center: New Blood
Wii No More Heroes

So if anyone in BC can pick it up for me and wants to meet up I will pay $25 for any of those.

[quote name='Firestorm']Still off at Victoria & 41st. Just phoned. I'll phone Surrey Central tomorrow. Their selection is usually quite good. I don't have school but am willing to make the trek for the prices! I wish I found out before I left earlier.

I want:
360 Mass Effect
Wii No More Heroes

So if anyone in BC can pick it up for me and wants to meet up I will pay $25 for any of those.[/quote]

Naruto Rise of a Ninja 360
is only 20 dollars at gamedeals.

[quote name='Faytz']Naruto Rise of a Ninja 360
is only 20 dollars at gamedeals.[/quote]

Whaaaat. It wasn't even there when I went on Boxing Day :( I remember that!
I guess I'll stop by soon.

Sale is not on at the one near Metrotown.

I am willing to trade Bioshock for the games I want too.

[quote name='Faytz']Naruto Rise of a Ninja 360
is only 20 dollars at gamedeals.[/quote]
Is gamedeals the place in Vancouver/BC/whatever?
Dang, If somebody wants to pick it up and ship it to me at cost, I'd be your best friend.

[quote name='Firestorm']Whaaaat. It wasn't even there when I went on Boxing Day :( I remember that!
I guess I'll stop by soon.

Sale is not on at the one near Metrotown.

I am willing to trade Bioshock for the games I want too.[/quote]

they have two copies, and I've seen it everytime I visited for the last month.. I remember so well cause I was always debating with my brother whether we should get it..

[quote name='Azumangaman']Which location did you go to shifty? I noticed your also from Ancaster, which kicks ass. I would've been all over Naruto/something else for $40.[/quote]

I went to the upper james location across from FS.

[quote name='Firestorm']Still off at Victoria & 41st. Just phoned. I'll phone Surrey Central tomorrow. Their selection is usually quite good. I don't have school but am willing to make the trek for the prices! I wish I found out before I left earlier.

I want:
360 Mass Effect
Wii No More Heroes

So if anyone in BC can pick it up for me and wants to meet up I will pay $25 for any of those.[/quote]

i recall seeing Trauma Center at the Blundell/Garden City location this morning

i'm looking for a few titles myself:
-No More Heroes (Wii)
-Ghost Squad (Wii)
-Dragon Quest Swords (Wii) - i know, wishful thinking
-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (Wii)

i have these to trade:
-Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
-Lost Planet (360)

both come with original box but no instructions

[quote name='shifty_37']I went to the upper james location across from FS.[/quote]
I see, thats the one I neglected to go there. Mostly because all the people that work there are really sad. And angry.

Called Oak and 15th and Arbutus and Broadway: no go.

My list, all for the Wii:
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Mario Galaxy
Mario Strikers Charged

I know the one by Metrotown has Mario Strikers Charged, but they're not doing it.
I had Metroid Prime 3 a few months back but then nobody wanted it so I sold it to EB =(

[quote name='Firestorm']I know the one by Metrotown has Mario Strikers Charged, but they're not doing it.
I had Metroid Prime 3 a few months back but then nobody wanted it so I sold it to EB =([/quote]

I was broke and didn't have a Wii yet. =(

Oh well not like I have time to play, with Brawl out in a couple weeks.

[quote name='magiic']in non 2/$40 news I bought a mint complete copy of Advance Wars Days of Ruin for $19.99 at rogers :)[/quote]

I hate you.
I want that game...

Thanks for the tips on Trauma Center guys. I asked them to scan in New Blood and it rang up $25. I used my Star Rewards points to get an extra $10 off as well =D

[quote name='gamer602']I hate you.
I want that game...[/quote]a CAG was selling a new/sealed copy for $23 shipped, can't recall who it was though, do a search of the trade forum

[quote name='Nesmaster']It's beginning to feel like forever since the last sale... heh.[/quote]

Just think of all the stock they'll have when this sale does happen...

^That's kind of what I'm thinking, but at the same time, my Rogers has had the same old used games sitting there since the last sale. Games like TimeShift, VT3, Super Swing Golf, Trauma Center, and then a whole smack of games without an official case.

I heard it's on in Mississauga too, gonna check them out after class.
Will check Brampton as well.:D

EDIT: On in Brampton as well, McLaughlin/Bovaird location had crappy titles, hardly any current-gen games; however, I DID see a previously-played DMC4 for 360 that wasn't put in the 2 for $40 bin (didn't look complete though)

[quote name='Bandit64']It's on at the Mohawk location in Hamilton, only decent thing I saw there was Mario Galaxy though.[/quote]
Thanks for saving me a trip :D
I'll check out Ancaster tonight, but they don't usually have good stuff (they're overdue though).

Wow they closed my local locations. holy crap, guess i will have to find cheap games like a pro ebay sniper.

Only worthwhile games in Windsor were Mass Effect and Bioshock. Shame i already have both of them. Very poor selection this time.

Sweeeet! Picked up Lost Odyssey...looks practically new. Great employee was working there. I doubt it was even played since there isn't a single scratch lol

Thanks for the confirmation :D

Confirmed at Kanata Centrum. Nothing good, though. TimeShift, Overlord, and Soldier of Fortune. Then some $10 games and some with no case, as well as your typical kids Wii games.

It's on at Surrey Central but not at Victoria & 41st... I think the lady didn't read her email or something. I'll go back tomorrow.

Crap selection at Bloor West and Royal York. Only thing I found of interest was Elebits for $9.99 used. Got it home and discovered it's covered in scratches. Looks like I'll be going back tomorrow to switch the disc.

I will look today weather pending, taking the bus would always be safer i suppose.

There are not many titles I want, so I may just take advantage and get a DS or trade in for something else. I don't like the concept behind taking games others could use, but there are a couple people in my area who just clear out the section to sell, and one asian dude who pretends to be "Josh" when I hold games. I just hope he continues down that path and commits fraud elsewhere.

bread's done
Back