smalien1 - Bye
Sleepkyng - Dallas Cowboys
The Shiznit - Cincinnati Bengals
neudog - Carolina Panthers

*** Non-Winners ***
asnradeon8 - Jacksonville Jaguars
andrew333 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week nine is now open.

I've listed the game progressions on the front page if you want to follow the picks of the five remaining survivors.

Also please note that there are no more bye weeks available.

If you look at the week 9 list, it says that neudog picked jacksonville, plus I don't think admiral ackbar locked the list until this morning and his pick was in last night.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']If you look at the week 9 list, it says that neudog picked jacksonville, plus I don't think admiral ackbar locked the list until this morning and his pick was in last night.[/QUOTE]

O. I'm fine with that. I'm not going to bitch about it or anything I was just curious

I didn't post the picks until this morning.

But I could have done it last night and he would have been disqualified. It's important to get your picks in before the deadline because that guarantees they get in. After that time I'll lock it either sometime that night or in the morning. And if you're not in by then it's too late.

But I'll never close things out before the posting date. Barring that freaky week during the hurricane.

Week 9 results.

Everybody wins!

ValkyrieVF-1S - Carolina Panthers
smalien1 - Jacksonville Jaguars
Sleepkyng - San Diego Chargers
The Shiznit - San Diego Chargers
neudog - Jacksonville Jaguars

Sorry for the delay. Week ten is now open.

Houston looks like a lock! :D

Sorry Jpod. The pool was only open for two weeks before the start of thye seasons. Only the last five survivors can still place picks. We originally started with about a hundred.

Not looking good for the Giants. Too bad they didn't show up to play tooday. And Shockey is a joke. For every great play he's made he's done something increadibly boneheaded. Like that fumble that lateral that was incorrectly reversed. Of the last interception where he literally gave up on his route in the endzone and caused the interception.

Neudog has life! Minnesota is choaking and NY just ties it up with a minute keft.

It's nothing personal against Neudog but I'd hate seeing the stinkin' Giants win.

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Wow, tie game for Giants and Minnesota. Can't stop Manning I guess. ;P[/QUOTE]

He has four interceptions!

It's ALL Tiki

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Neudog has life! Minnesota is choaking and NY just ties it up with a minute keft.

It's nothing personal against Neudog but I'd hate seeing the stinkin' Giants win.

He has four interceptions!

It's ALL Tiki[/QUOTE]

Well that last drive, he did pretty good.

Its been real, its been fun. It has been real fun, but all good things must come to an end. At least with this loss it gives my Cowboys a chance to move into first place. We can't win them all it would have been nice to have the Admiral's games, but I guess I will play my new 360 instead. Had fun and Congrats to the final winner.

bread's done
Back