NFL Suicide Pool: The Championship Prize has gone MISSING!!! :(

Looks like 5 of us are bowing out!

I was going to pick the Eagles but I decided to save them for later since I was pretty sure the Bucs would beat the Jets led by Vinny in his 2nd week back in the league and a damaged Curtis Martin. Tampas D has been carrying them along with Cadillac but no Caddy today and the D got 3 int's called back for penalties and it's amazing how bad Griese is when he doesnt have a stud back to hand the ball to 30 times a game.

Oh well the Eagles are going to lose and I would've been out anyway. Good luck survivors and thanks Admiral for doing this.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I tried to warn you all that me picking Tampa would doom them to failure. Whenever I start having hope for the Bucs they fail me. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Theres still hope, they do have to play Carolina and New Orleans twice (a piece) and they've been relatively good a containing Vick. 4-6 victories against the division isn't too impossible. And I also believe they have the Bears and Dolphins as well. I think 9-11 wins gets them the South and 2nd seed in the NFC, behind......the winner of the suprising East.

[quote name='coolpapa']Rita ruined my area, I am just getting online today for the first time since the 21st of September. I wish I could've kept playing, anyways, thanks for putting on the contest Admiral; I hope you have it again next season.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see that you are OK. Thankfully, I think you were the last person on the Hurricane Rita CAG list that we needed updates on. So, everyone in Rita's target area from CAG is now OK.

Best wishes.

So it looks like we are going to have seven left- I think we'll only have one or two games after this... this is pretty intense. I feel pretty lucky I 've only used
Steelers
Rams
Eagles
Colts
Seattle
Washington

and I still have my 'bye' I think I have pretty good chances... mwahhaha

Thank you Chicago turnovers; 2 touchdowns in 38 sec. Cleveland wins. Also my new favorite song is "Vinny and the Jets"... wait the song is "Benny and the Jets", but after today it must be changed...hahahaha. VINNY, VINNY, VINNY! Good Luck to the remaining 7.

Week 5

*** Winners ***

asnradeon8 - Cleveland Browns
ValkyrieVF-1S - Bye (Forced)
smalien1 - Indianapolis Colts
Sleepkyng - Indianpolis Colts
The Shiznit - Bye
neudog - Cleveland Browns
andrew333 - Bye

*** And those that aren't. ***

Ugamer_X - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
$hady - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
AngellicLulu - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
ph33r m3 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
DT778 - Philadelphia Eagles

Admiral- would you happen to have the list of which remaining players already used their byes? If everyone else already used theirs I should use mine

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It doesn't seem likely Houston will win.

But stranger things have happened! :D

Goood luck in week six.[/QUOTE]

You have to believe~

Never give up hope admiral ackbar!!!

Week Six Results.

Where everyone's a winner!

asnradeon8 - Carolina Panthers
ValkyrieVF-1S - San Diego Chargers
smalien1 - Seattle Seahawks
Sleepkyng - Cincinnati Bengals
The Shiznit - Seattle Seahawks
neudog - Seattle Seahawks
andrew333 - Seattle Seahawks

It doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this, but the Miami/Chiefs game has been moved up to tonight so maybe you want to have people get their picks in today Admiral.

Crapity Crap Crap. Someone just mentioned that to me at work.

Yeah, get your picks in tonight by 7:00. I'll send some PM's.

If worse comes to worse we may give this week a pass. We have two left who need to submit picks. Sleepkyng and neudog. I hope they get my PM's.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
If worse comes to worse we may give this week a pass. We have two left who need to submit picks. Sleepkyng and neudog. I hope they get my PM's.[/QUOTE]

Now that wouldn't be right. ;)

(just messing with you...)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Crapity Crap Crap. Someone just mentioned that to me at work.

Yeah, get your picks in tonight by 7:00. I'll send some PM's.

If worse comes to worse we may give this week a pass. We have two left who need to submit picks. Sleepkyng and neudog. I hope they get my PM's.[/QUOTE]

If they get a pass I get a free bye toO!

[quote name='neudog']Admiral got PM. If still possible I would like Greenbay[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't be irked if neudog was allowed to have GB; it's kind of tough to force the bye since the first post still has the saturday deadline on it

thanks admiral for an entertaining contest

I'd like to but unfortunately the game started at seven o'clock EST tonight so I made the deadline then. If he had gotten it in before then I would have let him.

Sorry for the confsion but at least this way no one gets eliminated. Also, all picks need to be in before the start of the first games.

Woot.

But.... it is unlikely ANYONE will be eliminated this week.

I think I'll use a bye for week 8 because only two of us still have them

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Now aren't you glad I forced the Bye. :)[/QUOTE]

I say if he wanted Green Bay you should give him Green Bay ;) .
Neudog should be thanking the Admiral that he saved his butt.

I'm thankful for the bye. I wanted to save it for later rounds, but what is the purpose of having one if you don't use it; check out everyone that was eliminated that didn't get to use theirs. As for the bye it kept me in, but save my butt I think not I could have easily chosen to use the bye this week. I chose Greenbay mainly out of desperation because I value the 1 Bye we are allotted. I know reguardless the Vikings won and 1 loss takes you out here. Thanks Admiral and I look forward to next week. Only 2 Byes remaining amongst the 7 left; smalien1 & asnradeon8. Good luck to you all.

Everybody Wins!

asnradeon8 - Kansas City Chiefs
ValkyrieVF-1S - Atlanta Falcons
smalien1 - Washington Redskins
Sleepkyng - Bye (Forced)
The Shiznit - Washington Redskins
neudog - Bye (Forced)
andrew333 - Washington Redskins

Get your picks in for Holloween. (OOOoooOOOoooOOO Spooky!)

Looks like a tough week. Not a sure winner in the bunch. Okay, maybe a couple, but those could be upsets!

bread's done
Back