NFL Suicide Pool: The Championship Prize has gone MISSING!!! :(

[quote name='Sleepkyng']hey check my timestamp, sucka - 10pm on the mofo dot![/QUOTE]

I wasnt talking about you! ;)

LOL good luck everyone who has the Colts!

There is definately something serriously wrong with Mcnab. And I don';t think it's his sternum. He almost looks like he has a new injuury. He's limping, struggling, can only run at half speed.

He didn't look this bad when he had a broken ankle.

That was a great game!!! My squad was off this week, the Skins BABY, so I watched highlights from last week's win over the Cowboys on www.redskins.com but I also watched the Steelers game. It was awesome.

*** Winners ***

gameguy22006 - Indianapolis Colts
asnradeon8 - Dallas Cowboys
ValkyrieVF-1S - Seattle Seahawks
DT778 - Indianapolis Colts
ph33r m3 - Indianapolis Colts
smalien1 - Philadelphia Eagles
AngellicLulu - Philadelphia Eagles
Sleepkyng - Seattle Seahawks
brainstorm - Bye
The Shiznit - Indianapolis Colts
coolpapa - Bye
Ugamer_X - Philadelphia Eagles
$hady - Indianapolis Colts
neudog - Indianapolis Colts
andrew333 - Indianapolis Colts

*** Winning Deficient ***
ajh2298 - Carolina Panthers
oNeWiNgEdAnGeL -Buffalo Bills
ECW_fan - Kansas City Chiefs

Did anyone notice that on the CAG survivial football on Yahoo EVERYBODY left picked the Colts... haha, now im regretting using my bye week cuz I would've picked the Bengals for this past week, oh well

[quote name='brainstorm']Did anyone notice that on the CAG survivial football on Yahoo EVERYBODY left picked the Colts... haha, now im regretting using my bye week cuz I would've picked the Bengals for this past week, oh well[/QUOTE]
yup, all 5 of us picked the colts.

[quote name='smalien1']Is all the stuff in the prize list new?[/QUOTE]

All of the games are new. The Dance Pad is new but from a display open box. So the Box is a little beat up. The anime is a mix of new and used.

Week four is open for bizzzzness!

[quote name='asnradeon8']Baltimore for me[/QUOTE]

Good luck brave one, this is coming from the Ravens fan...

as for me, i'll take the once worthless now worthwhile Cincinnati Bengals

HMMMM I need to think about this one for a couple days, I already know who I'm picking but I like to build it up a bit;).............

Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmanzadeh both played at Oregon State at the same time.
That was the year the beavers went 11-1, finished 3rd in the polls and kicked the living crap out of Notre Dame 49-11 in the Tostitos Bowl.

W00T!

[quote name='Sleepkyng']Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmanzadeh both played at Oregon State at the same time.
That was the year the beavers went 11-1, finished 3rd in the polls and kicked the living crap out of Notre Dame 49-11 in the Tostitos Bowl.

W00T![/QUOTE]

I think they are the only 1-2 punch at wr in college who got drafted by the same team in the same draft and a couple years later ended up being the 1-2 punch in the pros. That couldn't have happened before. :D

I love them they both talk mad trash and they both back it up. :lol: Got love Chads list!

[quote name='brainstorm']Good luck brave one, this is coming from the Ravens fan...

as for me, i'll take the once worthless now worthwhile Cincinnati Bengals[/QUOTE]

yeah, after how we played the Titans...i'm not too sure we can beat any team :lol: :cry:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']yeah, after how we played the Titans...i'm not too sure we can beat any team :lol: :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, true... rough start to say the least, do like the Ed Reed sig tho, sick picture

chadcagpickcopy8hi.jpg

[quote name='smalien1']If two people are left- couldn't they just keep picking the same team's as eachother? for ever and ever?[/QUOTE]

During the playoffs, if there are less players than teams, players may not pick the same team. First come first served. That way we get head to head matchups.

[quote name='brainstorm']Good luck brave one, this is coming from the Ravens fan...

as for me, i'll take the once worthless now worthwhile Cincinnati Bengals[/QUOTE]

Just reiterrating this because I was sent a PM saying I didn't make my pick for the week... so just to prove that I did, it's the Bengals for Week 4, thanks

Picks are locked. Sorry if a missed a few people, they're updated now. Coolpapa has been disqualified for not making a piack and already using his bye.

bread's done
Back