NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

Shit, I already took The Ravens of Baltimore, and thus is the life of the Suicide pool.

I know reading thru usless posts doesn't help the cause but, you know, I'm sorry and shit. I'll post my pick at a later date.

I'll bury my real money pick in here, one of them at least, 2 team 7 point teaser, Bears and Ravens. 100 bucks wins you 110

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'll bury my real money pick in here, one of them at least, 2 team 7 point teaser, Bears and Ravens. 100 bucks wins you 110[/QUOTE]

I'm doing Bears, Ravens, and I'm tossing Eagles on there also. I'm playing the lines for all the games also. 50.00 will win me about 300.00.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I'll bury my real money pick in here, one of them at least, 2 team 7 point teaser, Bears and Ravens. 100 bucks wins you 110[/QUOTE]

I'm liking the titans with that 11 point spread.

I still like Detroit and Miami this week, but it's kind of hard to say just how bad those teams might really be.

Thus I think I will take my bye week afterall.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You do know that they are going to be playing in New Orleans and on MNF right? NO could pull off the upset like they did to Carolina in week one last year.[/QUOTE]
I see that game being as good if not better than this past Mondays game.

I'll join the consensus. Baltimore Ravens for me.
I really hope they dont get upset, but I cant say I think Cleveland has a chance.

wow.. tough week, lots of ppl may be eliminated here. I wanna take my Bye, but if I win and keep it I'll have an advantage in a later week... I'll take Miami. COME ON DOLPHINS.

bread's done
Back