NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

[quote name='jPoD']Dude that's crazy. When I get there, we should def. chill. Major? Dorm? :p[/QUOTE]

Comp Sci major
dorm: Danielsen Hall...not sure if you know where that is...but it's like 15 minutes off the main campus.

Do you know a lot about this school? ... Seems like you're really devoted to BU -- any particular reason why?

Of all footballl presentations I like ESPN's the best. Its simple and clean but their audio kinds sucks IMO.

I can't remeber the old timers name, but god I love him.

"If there was no foul then why was a flag thrown?"

"Uh joe thats a very zen like question I don't think we can answer"

[quote name='Silencer']Comp Sci major
dorm: Danielsen Hall...not sure if you know where that is...but it's like 15 minutes off the main campus.

Do you know a lot about this school? ... Seems like you're really devoted to BU -- any particular reason why?[/QUOTE]

Wow, I've never heard of Danielsen before. My friend goes to BU. He's a frosh. He's in Warren. I'm PROBABLY going to be rooming in West, but we'll see.

Why BU? Well, I kinda umm fucked up in HS. I did 'ok' freshman and soph year. I didnt realize the implications not trying had on my future. I've done better junior and senior year. I'm applying ED to CGS if you couldnt tell. The problem is perfect for me. It fits my learning style. I guess you could say I need some more time to hone the skills I shouldve learned in HS. CGS is pretty much perfectly made for me. It's what I want.

Why else? Well--I've always been a huge Sox fan, I want to get out of the suburbs and Boston is my favorite city on earth. You have AIM btw? We should talk there. This is taking up alot of space :p

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Actually, I count 3 people, since Detroit, Tampa & New England all lost. Could be a few more after New Orleans beats Michael Vick on Monday night. It's a hurricane game, Saints will win, bank on it.[/QUOTE]

heh

[quote name='captainfrizo']Honestly, I had them going 1-15 heading into the season.[/quote]

That's probably a more realistic outcome. They play Tennessee twice and will probably split those games making both teams 1-15. It must be nice to be in that division *coughcoltscough* - 4 wins a year...

[quote name='jPoD']Wow, I've never heard of Danielsen before. My friend goes to BU. He's a frosh. He's in Warren. I'm PROBABLY going to be rooming in West, but we'll see.

Why BU? Well, I kinda umm fucked up in HS. I did 'ok' freshman and soph year. I didnt realize the implications not trying had on my future. I've done better junior and senior year. I'm applying ED to CGS if you couldnt tell. The problem is perfect for me. It fits my learning style. I guess you could say I need some more time to hone the skills I shouldve learned in HS. CGS is pretty much perfectly made for me. It's what I want.

Why else? Well--I've always been a huge Sox fan, I want to get out of the suburbs and Boston is my favorite city on earth. You have AIM btw? We should talk there. This is taking up alot of space :p[/QUOTE]

aim: youprobablystink

do yourself a favor and DON'T apply to CGS -- apply to any other school and see if you get in, if you don't -- BU usually puts you in CGS automatically. CGS is like half high-school/half college...not really getting your money's worth.

Damn with all the effed up things going on with the cowboys

(T.O. trying to kill himself and Terry Glenn "Cutting his hand" i may have to switch my pick)

I WANT THE CHIEFS

Week Three Results

"You've choosen wisely."
Maklershed - Baltimore Ravens
ValkyrieVF-1S - Baltimore Ravens
klwillis45 - Philadelphia Eagles
jakescape53 - Washington Redskins
Ikohn4ever - Philadelphia Eagles
MrWazeleski - Bye (Forced)
jimbodan - Baltimore Ravens
jimbo12457 - Bye
mr ryles - Bye
DT778 - Miami Dolphins
Mattte - Carolina Panthers
Zenithian Legend - Bye
CaseyRyback - Philadelphia Eagles
snotknocker - Washington Redskins
captainfrizo - Baltimore Ravens
integralsmatic - Baltimore Ravens
WeaponX2099 - Baltimore Ravens
zewone - Chicago Bears
dude2003 - Baltimore Ravens
smellhasreturned - Bye
JSK414 - Bye (Forced)
SeanAmI122886 - Washington Redskins
NoRain - Baltimore Ravens
Quillion - Miami Dolphins
thespamofpower - Bye
Murcielago77 - Chicago Bears
ph33r m3 - Bye
ch3zyp00fs - Miami Dolphins
TheRock88 - Baltimore Ravens
RandomNPC - Washington Redskins
Over easy - Washington Redskins
blakerja - Philadelphia Eagles
2poor - Baltimore Ravens
Pookymeister - Miami Dolphins
ajh2298 - Baltimore Ravens
Silencer - Baltimore Ravens
jPoD - Baltimore Ravens
Whambamm - Baltimore Ravens
Josef - Miami Dolphins
kennistond - Philadelphia Eagles
gameguy22006 - Baltimore Ravens
The Shiznit - Bye
Mike23 - Baltimore Ravens
briansraregames - Bye (Forced)
kelso - Carolina Panthers
javeryh - Miami Dolphins
thatstoobad - Baltimore Ravens
oNeWiNgEdAnGeL - Carolina Panthers
doraemonkerpal - Miami Dolphins
ty240 - Baltimore Ravens
MGoBlue - Philadelphia Eagles
zzl365 - Baltimore Ravens
xxdeadp0olxx - Miami Dolphins
FriskyTanuki - Miami Dolphins
Ugamer_X - Washington Redskins
JimmieMac - Washington Redskins
stag8603 - Washington Redskins
pimpinc333 - Chicago Bears
canabiz - Miami Dolphins
RawisJericho - Baltimore Ravens

"He choose.., poorly."
akilshohen - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
evilpenguin9000 - Detroit Lions
ECW_fan - New England Patriots
hohez - Atlanta Falcons
massermind19 - Atlanta Falcons
allout1986 - Atlanta Falcons

Place your week 4 picks.

Hmm, Dallas & KC both had a bye last week, and a chance to prepare better than most.

San Fran *could* upset KC without Trent Green, so... I think I'll pass on them.

Detroit is so bad, but Tennessee is probably even worse. I was shying away from Dallas because I thought Vince Young might be in there and make a difference. However, it seems Tennessee still wants to lose more games before they make a change at QB. Detroit is the type of team that will screw me over only if I pick against them.

That being said, I'm picking Dallas.

[quote name='Maklershed']I like to live on the edge :cool:[/QUOTE]

You want the edge? I'm changing my pick to Green Bay.

Kidding, really, I am. :p

Hmm do I want Cleveland, Miami, or Dallas? Hmm I like Cleveland vs Oakland give me the Brownies they should be hungry this week.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I hope this T.O. suicide crap doesn't throw off Dallas' game...[/QUOTE]

Which is exactly why I dont want to take them :/

bread's done
Back