NFL Suicipoolooza! Congratulations to WhamBamm as the BIG WINNER!

[quote name='javeryh']Are you keeping track of the teams everyone has already used so no one sneaks in a double pick? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

Check the OP. He has every week listed with who won and there team.

[quote name='javeryh']Are you keeping track of the teams everyone has already used so no one sneaks in a double pick? Just curious...[/QUOTE]

1) I have a spreadsheet but I don't look at it too regularly.
2) You can always look back on previous weeks from the links in the first post.
3) IIf you pick the same team twice it's not my fault and grounds for disqualification.

[quote name='RawisJericho']I'll take San Diego. By the way, did you know that San Diego in German means "whale’s vagina”? [/QUOTE]

[quote name='mr ryles']For week 6 I am taking the san diego (A.K.A. "a whales vagina") chargers[/QUOTE]

"

hmmm, i wanted to choose denver or san diego, but everyone else is choosing them. i'm hoping they both lose (even though i love san diego)! i'm taking a chance and choosing washington redskins this week! :lol:

[quote name='captainfrizo']Only if you didn't plan ahead.[/quote]
hey i stil have indianapolis, seattle, pittsburgh, chicago, and a some other good ones.

[quote name='jakescape53']hey i stil have indianapolis, seattle, pittsburgh, chicago, and a some other good ones.[/QUOTE]

Pittsburgh is TERRIBLE...

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']hmmm, i wanted to choose denver or san diego, but everyone else is choosing them. i'm hoping they both lose (even though i love san diego)! i'm taking a chance and choosing washington redskins this week! :lol:[/quote]
taking a chance? who are you kidding

i got the redskins.

Hi I picked the Colts last week to win and they did win against the Titans

I don't see my name in the list anymore, could someone (Admiral ?) please verify

Thanks.

Hmm, next week *should* be really interesting, especially for people who no longer can pick Indy. Glad I saved them, assuming Denver wins this week.

[quote name='canabiz']Hi I picked the Colts last week to win and they did win against the Titans

I don't see my name in the list anymore, could someone (Admiral ?) please verify

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

did you pick the colts twice? you cant pick the same team twice. once that team is finished than its on to a new team. PM ackbar.

[quote name='integralsmatic']did you pick the colts twice? you cant pick the same team twice. once that team is finished than its on to a new team. PM ackbar.[/quote]
Doesn't seem like he's made an error with his pics, it just seems like it's an oversight by Ackbar. Just PM Ackbar and let him know of the error.

Looks like an oversight on my part. I missed Canabiz's Colts pick and thought he forgot a pick entirely, which would have kicked him out of the pool. It's been corrected.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Hmm, next week *should* be really interesting, especially for people who no longer can pick Indy. Glad I saved them, assuming Denver wins this week.[/quote]
Philly and Jacksonville seem like better picks next week than the Colts.

bread's done
Back