NFL Tour 40 plus 10 girt card

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcer mentioned three times, 'I hope you like repetition, because I ran out of things to say' :(

Gameplay is like a Blitz game; simplified football; nothing special.

It's a $40 game. Looks good to me as I passed on Madden this year. Online I hear is loads more fun than madden, as this is the type of game that lends itself to online competitions.

Here is my idea... on how to use the gift card on the game...

1) Buy NFL Tour, get $10 gift card. Cost: $40

2) Go place the NFL Tour you just purchased in your car, walk back in with gift card.

3) Buy second copy of NFL Tour, with $10 gift card, getting second card for free. Cost: $30.

4) Walk to CS with first receipt, and just purchased NFL Tour/$10 GC. Return both for $40 back.

5) Enjoy your Cheapassness.

[quote name='stewie75']Here is my idea... on how to use the gift card on the game...

2) Go place the NFL Tour you just purchased in your car, walk back in with gift card.

3) Buy second copy of NFL Tour, with $10 gift card, getting second card for free. Cost: $30.

4) Walk to CS with first receipt, and just purchased NFL Tour/$10 GC. Return both for $40 back.

5) Enjoy your Cheapassness.[/quote]

yeah that won't be obvious, and they probably won't let you return it without a card

[quote name='stewie75']Here is my idea... on how to use the gift card on the game...

it most likely says on the receipt that you got the free $10 gc with the purchase of the nfl tour

Christ. Are u Leek in disguise?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Does this plan at least involve wearing a disguise? If it does, I'm in for two.[/quote]

It's free with purchase

how wouldn't that work? you would return your newly acquired nfl tour $10 gift card on the $40+tax receipt, and keep the new receipt that only charges you $30+tax.

[quote name='MrDubbs']yeah that won't be obvious, and they probably won't let you return it without a card[/quote]You would return the first bought copy of the game along with the GC from the second purchased copy. Thus resulting in a NFL Tour copy for $30 bucks.

[quote name='y2julio']You would return the first bought copy of the game along with the GC from the second purchased copy. Thus resulting in a NFL Tour copy for $30 bucks.[/quote]

bingo.

[quote name='y2julio']You would return the first bought copy of the game along with the GC from the second purchased copy. Thus resulting in a NFL Tour copy for $30 bucks.[/quote]

Edit: nvm, i get it

but I'm not gonna talk about fraud...

Except the Card Numbers won't match, thus blowing this scam out of the water.

[quote name='sp00ge']Except the Card Numbers won't match, thus blowing this scam out of the water.[/quote]

THANK YOU!

Stewie those sort of tactics are what differs us from those other sites.. we dont do fraud here.. or scam -_-V

[quote name='bluekeith75']If you can not understand what he is saying then stop playing video games and go to school.[/quote]
oh i sooooo sowwwwwy, that i didnt pick up on fraud talk the first time, i dont sit and think of these masterful scams

[quote name='stewie75']how wouldn't that work? you would return your newly acquired nfl tour $10 gift card on the $40+tax receipt, and keep the new receipt that only charges you $30+tax.[/quote]

I'm not sure that this is an issue, but the bar codes on the gift cards would not match. If they went into the system, the first card would also be marked as redeemed. However, if they simply use a single SKU for gift cards, you're okay.

Ok, this thread is worthless anyhow. The $10 Gift Card with purchase is in the Weekly Ad thread, and has been there for weeks.

Given that it's turning into a scam debate, it's going bye-bye. Everyone say bye-bye to this thread! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back