Nice target Haul

DantheApe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Well, I went to Target [Louisville KY] looking for Harvey Birdman season 1, and i wound up walking out with the following:

Vampire the Masqerade: Bloodlines - $12.35
Tribes: Vengance - $2.30
Trivial Pursuit: dvd SNL edition - $9.98

these were all on clearance so these are huge YMMV, they also had Baldur's Gate 2 for xbox at $4 and almost all their clearance pc titles are less than $5

I'm really glad I passed up tribes last week at $10 when I got UT2k4 [at 9.98 same store, same clearance pile]

anywho, it may not be the best haul, but I'm happy

already have BG 2 I think they had Theif too but I wasn't paying attention

I probibly couldve waited another week or 2 to see if there wa another price drop for Vampire, but they were down to 2 copies so I went on and got it.

I tend to hit target every copule of weeks..found a nice mp3cd player for $11 last time I was in. All the pc titles hare ones that have been there a while. Just keep your eyes open heh

I picked up the SNL game from my local target as well...It never hurts to have another board game around for when family and friends are around.

stoppin over at a local target tomorrow to see if they got anything. last week it was just all PC softwere a few Gamecube games (mario party 5 25 bucks, couple xbox games for around 15 wasnt really nothing major to grab)

funny thing i did see at target

Burn DVDs without a Dvd recorder.. it compresses the DVD movie to fit on a normal Cd disc. so you put the DVD in the DVD player put the CD in the CD drive and WOOOOM you now have your DVD movie burned on the CD .... was only 7 bucks i was thinking just think how bad that picture has to look if your craming a dvd movie onto a normal CD : )

bread's done
Back