Nickelodeon Prize Points

DocRamon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
wasn't really sure where to put this... but i need some help.

some of the older Nickelodeon games from THQ came with a small slip of paper for "Nickelodeon Prize Points" - it had a code redeemable for prizes online. the promotion has long since ended, and i recently bought one of these games new and sealed, but it did not have the prize points paper inside. my obsessive-compulsive side has kicked in, and i'm now hunting for this crappy slip of paper. does anyone happen to still have one that they'd be willing to part with? it came with these games:

Fairly OddParents: Enter the Cleft (GBA)
Jimmy Neutron vs Jimmy Negatron (GBA/PC)
Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (GCN/PS2)
Rocket Power: Beach Bandits (GCN/PS2/GBA)
Rugrats: Munchin Land (PC)
Rugrats: I Gotta Go Potty (GBA)
Rugrats: Royal Ransom (GCN/PS2)
Spongebob Squarepants: Employee of the Month (PC)
Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (GCN/PS2/GBA)
Wild Thornberrys Movie (PC/GBA)

the slip is the same regardless of which game it came with. it does not matter if you've redeemed the points or not, since the promotion has already ended. i've been driving around to ebgames and gamestops looking for used and complete copies of these titles, but have found nothing yet. please please please help! IM or PM or email me if you've got one. thanks, guys.

i bought a game that was supposed to include one, and for some reason it did not. i just want to have a "complete" copy of the game.

is it that hard to believe that i want a complete copy of a game?

some people refuse to buy games packaged in GH/PC/PH... others won't take scratched discs no matter how little they affect gameplay. i happen to want ALL the paperwork that came with each game. i got shafted when i bought this game, and now i'm looking to you guys for some help. how do you help out? you shit on my topic. thanks.

do you have the prize points slip? no? move on.

[quote name='DocRamon']wasn't really sure where to put this... but i need some help.

some of the older Nickelodeon games from THQ came with a small slip of paper for "Nickelodeon Prize Points" - it had a code redeemable for prizes online. the promotion has long since ended, and i recently bought one of these games new and sealed, but it did not have the prize points paper inside. my obsessive-compulsive side has kicked in, and i'm now hunting for this crappy slip of paper. does anyone happen to still have one that they'd be willing to part with? it came with these games:

the slip is the same regardless of which game it came with. it does not matter if you've redeemed the points or not, since the promotion has already ended. i've been driving around to ebgames and gamestops looking for used and complete copies of these titles, but have found nothing yet. please please please help! IM or PM or email me if you've got one. thanks, guys.[/quote]

i got to find that game just for the funny name ... Your mission in the game is to go Potty?? :)

i have revenge of the flying dutchman for the ps2, i'll sell you the slip for 17 dollars shipped

i know all about these..they are rare and valuable

[quote name='swetooth9']i have revenge of the flying dutchman for the ps2, i'll sell you the slip for 17 dollars shipped

i know all about these..they are rare and valuable[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='DocRamon']wasn't really sure where to put this... but i need some help.

the slip is the same regardless of which game it came with. it does not matter if you've redeemed the points or not, since the promotion has already ended. i've been driving around to ebgames and gamestops looking for used and complete copies of these titles, but have found nothing yet. please please please help! IM or PM or email me if you've got one. thanks, guys.[/quote]

i got to find that game just for the funny name ... Your mission in the game is to go Potty?? :)[/quote]

It's actually Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, it's a collection of mini games

Seriously, why don't you just go to EB and ask for one out of their display copies. I'm sure they'll give it to you. They may laugh at you before or afterwards but its worth a shot.

i've been driving around to ebgames and gamestops looking for used and complete copies of these titles, but have found nothing yet.

EDIT: oh and...

yeah, i've never heard of the game... i just copy & pasted the article i found with a list of all the games... hehe

[quote name='swetooth9']i have revenge of the flying dutchman for the ps2, i'll sell you the slip for 17 dollars shipped

i know all about these..they are rare and valuable[/quote]
Wow, what an ass.

I think this is a pretty valid request. Everyone always harps on the idea of a game being "complete" - In my game collection I needed the version of X2: Wolverine's Revenge to come with the movie ticket. Does the ticket do me any good? No, but the fact that it's part of the package means the game cannot be complete without it. It's comparable to NES games and the posters that almost always came with them. Hell, there are people who are so hardcore, they have to have actual styrofoam blocks that came from NES games.

[quote name='DocRamon']
i've been driving around to ebgames and gamestops looking for used and complete copies of these titles, but have found nothing yet.

EDIT: oh and...

yeah, i've never heard of the game... i just copy & pasted the article i found with a list of all the games... hehe[/quote]

Why have you been driving around to gamestop. Why not just use their online locator?

This topic has been moved. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. Thanks!

i did... that's why i said "wasn't really sure where to put this" because, let's be honest, this doesn't really fall into any of the forum descriptions, i don't think. this topic isn't about video game deals, video game stores, game shopping in general, or me bragging about a great deal. but whatever... apparently everyone who comes here has to criticize me for something.

Why have you been driving around to gamestop. Why not just use their online locator?

i have been using their online locator... that's how i know which ones to check. still gotta drive to them though, cause calling never works (and many people on this board will agree), plus usually they don't know what the hell i'm talking about.

[quote name='rawisjericho'][quote name='beerguy961']Seek professional help immeadiately[/quote]

Listen to him :)[/quote]

I agree

[quote name='DocRamon']
This topic has been moved. Please read the forum descriptions before posting. Thanks!

i did... that's why i said "wasn't really sure where to put this" because, let's be honest, this doesn't really fall into any of the forum descriptions, i don't think. this topic isn't about video game deals, video game stores, game shopping in general, or me bragging about a great deal. but whatever... apparently everyone who comes here has to criticize me for something.

i have been using their online locator... that's how i know which ones to check. still gotta drive to them though, cause calling never works (and many people on this board will agree), plus usually they don't know what the hell i'm talking about.[/quote]

Well then you might as well just trade the game off then. That way you don't have to worry about it then. Easy solution.

bread's done
Back