Nightfall Collectors Edition 18.99 @ CC

Burchamj

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
so i go into circuit city and i see two guild wars nightfall collectors editions. I grab one just to check, bring it up to the guy and he says, "Those never go down in price, but ill check". He then plays the guessing game with me, "Wow, how much do you think they are?".
40?
nope lower..
20?
nope Lower...
10?
nope higer..
17?
Littile higher...
18?
Yes.
Then i grabbed the other one and he said he wanted it... I did not feel sorry....
So anyway 18.99 is a great deal...

Edit:
heres an amzon link so you can see whats in it...
http://www.amazon.com/Guild-Wars-Ni...23?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190247628&sr=8-8

Man, I've been wanting this forever and knowing my luck my CC won't have it next time I'm there. If anyone picks up an extra, I would pay $30 shipped for it or you can check my tradelist.

Wow.. that's a great price. I bought my Factions LE for $69.99 when it came out. Hopefully I can find that to complete my campaigns.

I went, and they did NOT have it! The item seem to be Discontinued!

However, I went away with the CE of City of Villians for $29.99!!!

I bought it full price when released, no regrets...but then I'm a GW fanboy. I may have to see about picking this up for a friend...

[quote name='eugaet']I bought it full price when released, no regrets...but then I'm a GW fanboy. I may have to see about picking this up for a friend...[/quote]

I'll be your friend if you pick one up for me. ;)

The closed CC to me is 3 hours, I want this game.

Anyone want to buy it for me I some Suikoden 1 for trade FFT for PSX

thanks so much OP for posting this deal, i went to a CC today and they had the last one so i quickly grabbed it and held it to my chest and smiling evilely for i knew how much it was. then skipping happily to the counter and bought it for $20.50 after tax.

once again OP, thanks

damn it.... just found out that the game is dvd and for some reason my comp cant run dvd games. is there a way i can install the game without the dvds? like is there a code on the case that i can use to get the install from the guildwars site?

[quote name='thisjustanother']damn it.... just found out that the game is dvd and for some reason my comp cant run dvd games. is there a way i can install the game without the dvds? like is there a code on the case that i can use to get the install from the guildwars site?[/quote]

Download the client:

http://www.guildwars.com/support/downloadclient/

You can just buy the CE and activate your PlayNC account on the website. You don't need the DVD to install GW and play.

[quote name='thisjustanother']so this access key thing is inside the box? am i just downloading the original guild wars or what.[/quote]

The GW client download from the link is for any Chapter of the Guild Wars universe. GW does this thing where it self-updates the client and downloads what you need as you go along.

The access key is on a slip of paper in the box. You can just take that code and enter it online to activate your account.

thanks prinnyotaku, i decided to open the box and i got the slip your talking about, you have to like rip the sides off and then open it up, it has a lot of codes for different things. i got a bonus music key, epic trial key, and a buddy key, and of course the nightfall key.

i already have a plaync account with playing dungeon runner using my email. do i have to use this account for guild wars? or can i make a new account using the email too if thats understandable

A great deal if I didnt already have GWNF...and rest of them. I may acutally pick up another copy, I acutally have the CE, but I have not clue where I put the box. How do you lose such a large box, yet somehow have the other games on the shelf? Maybe it was because the rest of the boxes are the regular sized editions....

[quote name='thisjustanother']thanks prinnyotaku, i decided to open the box and i got the slip your talking about, you have to like rip the sides off and then open it up, it has a lot of codes for different things. i got a bonus music key, epic trial key, and a buddy key, and of course the nightfall key.

i already have a plaync account with playing dungeon runner using my email. do i have to use this account for guild wars? or can i make a new account using the email too if thats understandable[/quote]

It's a little tricky when applying the Nightfall code to an existing account. You basically have to launch the client and click "add create/add access key"

If you want to add the key to your PlayNC account, enter your info. You can also create a new account with only Nightfall on it. I'm not sure if it'll let you have 2 accounts if the e-mail address is the same...

well i created a new account through the guild wars game and i used the email that is used from the account from plaync i used before so it looks like you can have multiple games using one email addy. i just now finished the tutorial i think so im enjoying myself a bit.

im not liking how hard it is to control the viewing when holding down the right button down, kinda hard to turn the camera that way, but i will get used to it.

I've been looking for a good price for Nightfall. The closet CC to me is about 45 miles away, but at that price I may have to make a trip to get one.

No dice at the closest CC, they didn't have any Guild Wars, any version, to begin with. Not many PC games, come to think of it...

Went to two locations, found one copy. Sorry guys, it's for a friend's birthday... I was planning on picking up extras, but there were none...

I was walking through my local CC yesterday and noticed this on the rack. Remembering this thread from many months back, I had the guy at the register scan it. Sure enough it was $18.96.

Just an FYI that this price is still valid if your local store has one. I'm assuming I just got lucky, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyhow for my fellow CAGs.

Yeah, I still look every time I'm at one of the CCs even though I know I took the last one in the area. CAG habits die hard.

I needed to buy NF, but the CE had a hand written sticker of $59 at CC. I didn't try to scan it though, just bought the normal version.

BTW, Newegg is selling Factions for $29. Ordered it today.

Shoulda scanned it, Jagg. I grabbed a copy about 2 weeks ago that had $52.99 on a handwritten sticker on the front. Girl at the register just scanned the barcode without even batting an eye.

stopped at... THREE CC's today on my way back home from work. Just to let you guys know, this week is perfect to try to find GWNF because CC is having 20% off of all PC games. I bought the regular version for about $34 and the CE version for about $18 and change.

I may stop by a few more tomorrow. I'll let you guys know if I have any extras.

Just got back from my circuit city, picked up the CE of Nightfalls only it was a little bit cheaper here.

The game rang up for me at $15.17 and then with good ole NY sales tax the grand total was $16.48.

[quote name='hockey0707']Just got back from my circuit city, picked up the CE of Nightfalls only it was a little bit cheaper here.

The game rang up for me at $15.17 and then with good ole NY sales tax the grand total was $16.48.[/quote]

That's because of the 20% off all PC games that chernggoh mentioned.

Separate game. All three of the campaigns (Prophecies, Factions, and Nightfall) can be played separately. Only the Eye of the North expansion requires that you own one of the three campaigns.

EDIT: You can link all the campaigns you own together under one account, however, so you can use the same characters in all three. At the expense of less total character slots available. I think it's worth it.

bread's done
Back