Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors $35 at Amazon.

Tsnake617

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't know if it's an error or a reprint, but Amazon claims to have 999 available for $35, which beats the hell out of all the other prices I've seen online. It's not in stock yet, but it's worth a shot if you're interested in getting it. Amazon expects to get it in stock in two or three weeks. I checked it yesterday and many sellers were charging $70 and up. http://www.amazon.com/9-Hours-Persons-Doors-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003VR5PPY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
EDIT: Just read about the difference between a visual novel and an adventure game. This is definitely an adventure game. I can't edit the tags for some reason, though.
EDIT 2: It's been requested that I point out that the aksys store has the watch bundle available online for 36.99. http://www.aksysgames.com/games/nineninenine/ It includes a watch designed to look like the bracelets worn in 999. I feel like I should point out that the Amazon version does NOT include the watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ you know how there's those little silver clips hanging off one end? they need to sorta wrap around the bars on the otherside of the watch and then clamp into the otherside of itself (the silver clips, they fold into themselves, but you need the bar between otherwise its not gonna close the watch). It can be a bit a pain to get it in yourself if you don't have smaller hands, have someone else do it for you.

Aside from that, I finished all endings few days ago, and no doubt I lost alot of sleep playing this game.. was HOOKED! Everything good said about it was true and I'm happy I grabbed a bundle near the end of availability!

[quote name='fabricati diem']I got my watch and it's TOTALLY AWESOME (super heavy) but I can't figure out how to close the clasps...is mine just broken or something?[/QUOTE]

One end of the strap should have two silver clasps that open up and then hook around the wire rods on the end of the other strap and the snap closed. It's a bit tricky to put it on yourself.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']One end of the strap should have two silver clasps that open up and then hook around the wire rods on the end of the other strap and the snap closed. It's a bit tricky to put it on yourself.[/QUOTE]

Almost immediately after posting about it and having a whole mess of trouble with it, I finally managed to snap one closed.

I have super tiny hands, but the snapping process was just way too difficult for me to do. There should have been instructions on that, imho--written in the same Engrish as the rest of the instructions ("School the time" made me giggle).

I've been playing 999 after borrowing it from a friend and I'm hooked...definitely liking Santa, which is good since he was my initial favorite. I'm a total Titanic buff so this is making me really giddy. Just went through the second or third set of doors. It gets a little TL;DR at times and I absolutely abhor math (the others must think Junpei is stupid...I keep getting everything wrong) but I'm having fun so far.

^ I'm sorry, but when I read "I have super tiny hands" it made me think of that old Burger King commercial where the guy couldn't eat a Whopper because his hands were too tiny :)

Glad you're enjoying the game. I have to wait until the 3DS is launched in order to play this, Ghost Trick and Okamiden.

[quote name='evo t rex']I want Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors for Nine Dollars.[/QUOTE]

That is too funny.

I hope I don't regret missing out on the limited edition watch. For some reason I get the feeling after I finish the game I will wish I got it.

[quote name='DealHunter']That is too funny.

I hope I don't regret missing out on the limited edition watch. For some reason I get the feeling after I finish the game I will wish I got it.[/QUOTE]

As I was playing it, I was really uneasy about having it around, lol.

bread's done
Back