"Nintencats" Confirmed by Developer!!

Maybe we can hook up wirelessly and have them mate to make CatDogs!
j/k

My gf is already going to own my DS when nintendo dogs comes in...i can see it now

Wait.... it's not confirmed. They were experimenting with the idea and have some models and voice data for it, but it's not in development. They're considering it, though.

okay, Nintendogs was funny because the word Nintendo segued perfectly into the word Dogs.

Nintencats makes no fucking sense at all.

anyway, cool news.

~stew

Umm... This might suck... 'cuz cats aren't always as typically playful as dogs are... some cats can be super crazy and fun to play with, but other cats are bums and like to sleep all day, hehe.

Nintencats may not make too much sense, but Nin-neko would work as a play on words.

Nin-ten-do
Nin-ne-ko

I....don't know about fish though...or birds.

what would they do? Meow at you for food, throw up all over the place and bring dead animals in the house? That wouldn't be much fun.

I wish they would make a Nintenmonkey....that's an animal everyone wishes they could own. Nintenpanzee, Nintengorilla, Nintenbaboon, Nintensilverbacks...

[quote name='varsitygamer']okay, Nintendogs was funny because the word Nintendo segued perfectly into the word Dogs.

anyway, cool news.

~stew[/QUOTE]

like wario/waluigi
people adjusted. get over it G

[quote name='varsitygamer']okay, Nintendogs was funny because the word Nintendo segued perfectly into the word Dogs.[/QUOTE]
How 'bout Nintendo Pussy then. That'd sell some copies right? Not exactly as flowing as Nintendogs, but it'd turn some heads.

"This beret is just one of a range of hats you can choose from if you want to make your puppy look stupid."

Nintencats? What so you get something that hisses at you and trys to bite you if you pet it too much? And most of the times it is hiding up on a window sill so all you get to see is it's box of shit? Count me out.

[quote name='shirase']Umm... This might suck... 'cuz cats aren't always as typically playful as dogs are... some cats can be super crazy and fun to play with, but other cats are bums and like to sleep all day, hehe.[/QUOTE]

Perfect concept to sell more copies...

"uh man I got a lazy fat ass cat. I guess I will put this copy on ebay for a lazy DS owner and maybe next time I will get a RARE playful cat..."

"or maybe I will get the rare MALE Caleco!!!"

Oh dandy, what do you teach the cat to do? NOT bite you when your petting it and its purring, I still haven't gotten my cat to stop doing that and she's 7 years old. fucking cats do what they want when they want. Flame on teh catzors!!!!

i really think they should make a Nintenpets and a mixed variety of other perts like birds, rodents, and reptiles to round out the Ninten animal family

My little sister wanted a DS for Animal Crossing, but this would make her actually spend her own money on it instead of nagging me.

[quote name='pop311']Once again, CATS SUCK. All They Do Is Shit In A Box, Sleep, Bite You, And, Are No Fun. Nintencats Will SUCK!!![/QUOTE]

I have to disagree.

I personally liek to have an animal around the house. I had a few dogs and love them. The problem becomes they are to dependant on their owners. They have to be let out to crap/piss. They need runs or at the least walks. they are big and can get bored/destructive very easily.

Even the smaller dogs need much more exersice than a cat.

Cats come around i fyou want them to or they are perfectly content on being alone for periods. They keep themselves occupied and can go to the litter box without you worriying about it.

Typically a declawed cat will bite more but normally it wont bite hard. If you get the right cat they are great.. Sounds like a lot of you had a barn cat for a pet.

[quote name='varsitygamer']okay, Nintendogs was funny because the word Nintendo segued perfectly into the word Dogs.

anyway, cool news.

~stew[/QUOTE]

exactally, nintencats just sounds like shit.......

anyways, cats are boring all they do is meow, shit, sleep, and walk around...............BORING

[quote name='pop311']Once again, CATS SUCK. All They Do Is Shit In A Box, Sleep, Bite You, And, Are No Fun. Nintencats Will SUCK!!![/QUOTE]

block +1. I've had enough of you. You're in good company with Kastides and Quack. I'm sure you'll all have fun together.

I don't have any pets, but I'm still partial to dogs. Dogs looks fun but I don't really see the appeal of a cats version but I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I want to be able to load a cat, just one, into a room full of rotts. Grab a frisby with catnip on it and throw it until I die from laughter.

hmmm lots o cat haters in here

ever see those girls that look, act, walk and are sexy with cat eyes

I think your blindess is affording you all to miss something

Letting a dog loose in a house is like having a bowling ball with legs. Dim witted, short attention span, slobbering, noisy, dependant, not to mention STINKY...yeah give me one of those!

Everyone seems to be forgetting that Nintendogs is all about puppies, so Nintencats will most likely be all about KITTENS, not cats.
Who doesn't like kittens? They're very playful and frisky. You could do lots of stuff with them.
Also, a good name for it would be "Kittendo".

[quote name='philamark']Everyone seems to be forgetting that Nintendogs is all about puppies, so Nintencats will most likely be all about KITTENS, not cats.
Who doesn't like kittens? They're very playful and frisky. You could do lots of stuff with them.
Also, a good name for it would be "Kittendo".[/QUOTE]

good point and a great name (kittendo)! :cool:

If anyone remembers the PC version of DOGZ and CATZ that they had do much of the same thing except for introducing the dog to another dog. I think in version 4 of those games you could mix the dog and cat together to play with one another. I think this was in the late 90s.

Dave

[quote name='cag1000']hmmm lots o cat haters in here

ever see those girls that look, act, walk and are sexy with cat eyes

I think your blindess is affording you all to miss something[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong, I like sexy women but we are talking about cats. I have seen "cute" kittens before but the whole gimmick of Dogs was that is was new and different. By the time Kittens comes out that new feel will be gone.

bread's done
Back