Nintendo 3DS Deals - All Hardware & Launch Software Deals

LoveDragonDon

CAGiversary!
Welcome to the Nintendo 3DS Deal Wall! Below, find the latest 3DS deals. Use the tabs above and boxes below to browse online retailers and check inventory.

[IMG-R=5838]21830[/IMG-R]3DS Hardware Deals:
none

[IMG-R=5838]21829[/IMG-R]3DS Game Deals:
icontoysrus_r1.gif
Select 3DS games are 2 for $50 at Toys R Us

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Super Street Fighter IV with $10 credit at Walmart
iconwalmart_r3.gif
Super Monkey Ball with $10 credit at Walmart

Other links:
:3ds: Retail Demo Kiosks
:3ds: 3DS Metacritic Review Scores
:3ds: CAG 3DS Friend Code Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']I missed the gamestop part. No need to be an absolute dick about it.

By the way, I'm much more unbiased than you are. Because I'm not gonna buy every single game that comes out. Mainly cause I understand that not all launch titles are winners.

You, on the other hand, hate the 3DS so you're gonna find ALL the shitty reviews that come out about them.

I still don't understand this part: if you're not gonna get a 3DS, why are you in here bitching about the games for it?

I'm not gonna get a kindle so I'm not trolling kindle threads. You understand how that works?

GTFO already. Stupid trolls.

----

By the way, on the chance that you're gonna use the "ohh, i'm just trying to save people money!" bullshit excuse: go cram it with walnuts. We're not 12 year olds who don't know how to spend the money we have from shoveling snow all winter.[/QUOTE]

You sir, are the true troll. You get all upset and take it personally when you hear anything negative about any Nintendo products. Keep in mind, no one is attacking you, but as a true troll you are attacking any others who even just provide information to help people make decent purchases. Pretty sad; but not surprising, from you.

I knew you'd go to the "I'm just trying to help people out" card. So predictable.

hint: you're not helping anyone out. You're just bashing the 3DS as you've done since it was announced.

[quote name='chimpmeister']You sir, are the true troll. You get all upset and take it personally when you hear anything negative about any Nintendo products. Keep in mind, no one is attacking you, but as a true troll you are attacking any others who even just provide information to help people make decent purchases. Pretty sad; but not surprising, from you.[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing you think the NGP is infallible?

Ok, I have a bit of a dilemma. Sunday is the end of Spring Break and I have to make a 6 hour ride back to college shortly after I get this thing at midnight. If I pick up my reserved 3DS at Gamestop and go accross the street to Walmart will the $10 off SF4 be in effect, if it is can I use that credit at any Walmart?

Free accessory + $35 credit with purchase of 3DS and SSFIV:3DE, I think I am completely happy with my amazon purchase.

[quote name='MotzCTG']Free accessory + $35 credit with purchase of 3DS and SSFIV:3DE, I think I am completely happy with my amazon purchase.[/QUOTE]

I might have missed something, but what was the Free Accessory from Amazon?

[quote name='terra-kun']Seems like Amazon and KMart have the best deals. I really wanted Gamestop to have a better deal so I could combine it with the $75 I would get for my DSi.[/QUOTE]

I know they are offering 2500 points. amazon is offering 35 with no tax. I might cancel my preorder and go amazon would gamestop match kmart at least?

[quote name='gepet0']I know they are offering 2500 points. amazon is offering 35 with no tax. I might cancel my preorder and go amazon would gamestop match kmart at least?[/QUOTE]

GameStop never matches anyone. It's sad. :cry:

[quote name='SativaSam']Can anyone confirm if Walmart is giving $100 for any type of DS model? Because I have an original and a Lite here. I really doubt it's for any model though. Someone said only DSi XL give $100 but who knows?[/QUOTE]

I'm unsure about this too, but I don't have to worry about it since it isn't offered in Washington. Here is a link I found with some information on that, but I'm not sure of its credibility: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/deal/25776

DS - $20
DS Lite - $50
DSi - $75
DSi XL - $100

[quote name='chimpmeister']you sir, are the true troll. You get all upset and take it personally when you hear anything negative about any nintendo products. Keep in mind, no one is attacking you, but as a true troll you are attacking any others who even just provide information to help people make decent purchases. Pretty sad; but not surprising, from you.[/quote]

+1. He's all worried that he didn't win villain of the year so he's doing some last second campaigning :)

I thought I posted this but cant find my post.

Does best buy match the Buy One Get one that TRU is running? Or is it like a secret sale thats not in a flyer?

[quote name='Snake2715']I thought I posted this but cant find my post.

Does best buy match the Buy One Get one that TRU is running? Or is it like a secret sale thats not in a flyer?[/QUOTE]

Doubt they will as they will consider it a "bundle."

FYI because I saw it mentioned here that you can't combine the Amazon deals.

I was able to use the $25 credit and buy 2 get $10 off together.
Got Pilotwings and Nintendogs for around $45.

Now if I can only figure out which of the free accessories to get, they all look awful.

[quote name='MotzCTG']Free accessory + $35 credit with purchase of 3DS and SSFIV:3DE, I think I am completely happy with my amazon purchase.[/QUOTE]

I am planning on getting my 3DS right now- but how do you get to a $35 credit against SSFIV:3DE? I am only aware of a $25 credit + free accessory....

HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! (EBA reference)

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I am planning on getting my 3DS right now- but how do you get to a $35 credit against SSFIV:3DE? I am only aware of a $25 credit + free accessory....

HHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! (EBA reference)[/QUOTE]

You get $10 credit for buying a game

bread's done
Back