Nintendo 3DS/Wii U - Register SMTIV & Fire Emblem: Awakening - Get $30 eShop [UPDATE: FULL DETAILS IN OP]

Autosaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
d1.png

d2.png

Most likely a promotion for the upcoming crossover "FE x SMT" exclusive to Wii U. According to the official website, this can be redeemed on Nintendo 3DS OR Wii U. Both digital and physical versions of games will work.

http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

Mods' note:

Please immediately stop with the requests for codes, selling of codes and the like.  There's a thread for that elsewhere on CAG, right over here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/177121-nintendo-club-game-code-trading-and-selling/

Further posts in here with those buy/sell requests will likely risk banning in some fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? None of the BB in STL have this.
Huh? Chesterfield and Manchester both had at least a couple each earlier this week. Best Buy has had them stocked since it released. Most likely sold out finally, but I saw them there numerous times though. I have learned to never really trust the inventory tracker.

Can you check the surveillance video?
Ill stop by tomorrow and have a chat with some people. To the other post, it is in the drawer along with the other new 3ds titles. The cut on the side of the shrink wrap was so small, you wouldn't think anything of it. I'm curious to know if Nintendo will ban the account user. CS could not tell me anything about the account but he said it has been redeemed by him/her.

Best Buy does indeed stock Shin Megami Tensei IV. I actually got the last copy at my nearby location here in NYC.
I've also seen SMTIV at all the Best Buys I frequent in Miami and NJ. If you live in Miami I recommend going to the Bird Road, Doral, or Pinecrest Best Buy, as the Dadeland store uses the spider wraps that heavily damages the packaging.

Ill stop by tomorrow and have a chat with some people. To the other post, it is in the drawer along with the other new 3ds titles. The cut on the side of the shrink wrap was so small, you wouldn't think anything of it. I'm curious to know if Nintendo will ban the account user. CS could not tell me anything about the account but he said it has been redeemed by him/her.
It's along the little part where the two plastic sheets join to make the seal, right? That definitely is difficult to notice if it is cut well enough.

Are people really this desprate for a $30 credit where they'll steal codes in a store while employees are working right nearby?. How the hell do you even get away with something like that without getting caught?. All the Nintendo branded games are usually directly to the left and the right of the counter area... LOL.

Are people really this desprate for a $30 credit where they'll steal codes in a store while employees are working right nearby?. How the hell do you even get away with something like that without getting caught?. All the Nintendo branded games are usually directly to the left and the right of the counter area... LOL.
I know it was rhetorical but yes. People will do all sorts of shit to get "free" stuff. Like buying a game on sale and then returning it to Walmart for $60. It's a sad world we live it, what can you say.

I'm thinking someone bought the game, took it out, returned it and the person working at the time didn't notice the cut.

Huh? Chesterfield and Manchester both had at least a couple each earlier this week. Best Buy has had them stocked since it released. Most likely sold out finally, but I saw them there numerous times though. I have learned to never really trust the inventory tracker.
Well that explains it as Fenton & South County have never had it in stock as that's the area I'm in.

bread's done
Back