Nintendo 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro - $25 Through Official Nintendo Store

[quote name='takotchi']The Wii U pad isn't perfect either. Lack of analog triggers is a mystery.[/QUOTE]

Exactly!

[quote name='banzaiwolfe']Received mine today, there was no battery included even though the instructions say otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I got two and they didn't even come with a box. I wasn't going to open one but they just came in a little non-sealed plastic bag.

[quote name='starscream615']I got two and they didn't even come with a box. I wasn't going to open one but they just came in a little non-sealed plastic bag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not worried about the box, just annoyed that the instructions specifically say a battery is included and there isn't one.

[quote name='starscream615']I got two and they didn't even come with a box. I wasn't going to open one but they just came in a little non-sealed plastic bag.[/QUOTE]

Wanna sell that extra one?

[quote name='Bubbakja']It's bliss ! It makes the system so much nicer to hold. I just got mine today.[/QUOTE]

This, the XL doesn't feel like a flat awkward weighted clunky device you HAVE to drag around anymore. The grip is nice to have because there is wrist support so game play feels much better.

[quote name='Bumslie']Just order one for $25 and problem solved.[/QUOTE]

$26.99 after tax, the bastards charge tax on the shipping charges.

Hoarder mentality get owned.

So this is a product that only works with the 3DS XL to add another joystick?

Because if that's the case then my guess would be that they'll release a new iteration of the device with 2 sticks in the future.

Perhaps Sony has spoiled me with PS+ and the Vita, but i'm real glad I didn't purchase a 3ds or WiiU yet. I think the Wii U will be cheaper with a better hard drive and the 3DS will have a new iteration by the time zelda games come out for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='starscream615']Not really. Especially not for a loss.[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about taking a loss?

I can't seem to order it on the site. Anyone else have that problem? It will not let me click on the buy button. I need one of these, hence why I was asking Starscream.

[quote name='jousley']Who said anything about taking a loss?

I can't seem to order it on the site. Anyone else have that problem? It will not let me click on the buy button. I need one of these, hence why I was asking Starscream.[/QUOTE]

Do you have cookies blocked? You could also try another browser and see if that works, too.

I may have to get one of these, though I have many 3DS games, and all the titles that support the pad play just fine without it. As for people saying the 3D is a bad idea... I would imagine most people who say that don't own the system. I think the 3D on it is awesome, and it without a doubt adds to the games. I really don't see how anyone could think otherwise if they owned it.

[quote name='thrifty1']So this is a product that only works with the 3DS XL to add another joystick?

Because if that's the case then my guess would be that they'll release a new iteration of the device with 2 sticks in the future.

Perhaps Sony has spoiled me with PS+ and the Vita, but i'm real glad I didn't purchase a 3ds or WiiU yet. I think the Wii U will be cheaper with a better hard drive and the 3DS will have a new iteration by the time zelda games come out for them.[/QUOTE]

You would think so, but they had one out for the original 3DS before the XL was released and didn't add the joystick to the XL.

bread's done
Back