Nintendo DS Prize Package Giveaway - CheapyD Approved

psychonaut

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I ran this by CheapyD and he gave me approval to post this on the board.

Wanted to inform you all that we are giving away a Nintendo DS prize package (1 Titanium Silver DS System, Super Mario 64DS and a package of Pelican Screen Protectors) over at www.metagamers.com

We are a new gaming community that is still growing, adding new staff members and refining our web site (currently in Phase I of Development).

Metagamers is running this giveaway to help establish a non-commercialized gaming community. This contest gives everyone a fair chance to win by earning entries through posting, while getting to know other forum members.

Visit www.metagamers.com and click on the Nintendo DS Giveaway image on our front page for full details.

Thanks

Rick
aka: Psychonaut

Thanks!

Thankfully you only need to obtain 10 pts for your 1st entry so pretty much everyone can get in on this contest.

Do the old usernames work from before the site was re-launched? I tried to log in with the name I used last year on your forums but it says it's invalid, do I need to re-register?

edit - I don't see my name in the member list so I guess I have to re-register.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Bah. It is one of them register with us and earn points by talking on their forum contests. No thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, meh. Good luck with the site though.

Pretty professional looking layout and yes I signed up already. Hope to read some interesting articles from you guys soon.

i usually don't do these things but i was impressed by the layout. a good professional looking site should be given a chance to grow, hehe.

I agree with the poster above. Anyone who takes this amount of time to set up a quality site deserves us gamers to unite! Count me in ive signed up and started posting already.

I agree with the poster above. Anyone who takes this amount of time to set up a quality site deserves us gamers to unite! Count me in ive signed up and started posting already.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']looks like i am an MG mod now! yay! bump, join people![/QUOTE]

I might if the site wasn't dead.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']haha oh yea, forgot about that. might be a little problem for ya lol![/QUOTE]

:cry: still down

bread's done
Back