Nintendo E3 2010 Press Conference - 3DS, Kid Icarus, Zelda, DKC, Kirby!

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I HIGHLY doubt its the controls...I bet its the stage.[/QUOTE]
Nah, they already confirmed it was the crowds wireless devices!

It'll be on the show floor, so we should check the previews to see if the issues are still present.

He thinks they are having the same wireless issues that Apple did with the iPhone 4. Supposedly will be available on the show floor so others should be able to tell us how it works.

I'm certainly looking forward to the new Zelda, but I have a question. Is this game going to be Teen rated and have blood? One of my kids does not like seeing blood in games and I was pretty annoyed that Twilight Princess apparently has that. Of course nobody has the answer, I'm just talking. :)

[quote name='spoo']I wish but doubt it.[/QUOTE]

:cry:

[quote name='cochesecochese']2011. Ugh.

edit: So what is the big holiday game? Please tell me it's not Wii Party.[/QUOTE]

starfox, or new super smash bros lol.. wii sports revolution ftw xD

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Maybe they'll be able to fix the sensing within the next year...[/QUOTE]
IIRC correctly Nintendo had problems with another game at E3 on this type of setup. Wii Sports maybe? To their credit the issues seem to be with the awkward setup.

[quote name='Strell']New Mario sportz.[/QUOTE]
Looks like this and Wii Party are all my girlfriend will want to play this year. Thanks a lot, Nintendo.

edit: 2011? Yesssss.

sony basically has this e3 in the bag, i just hope they dont waste time talking about ''move'' allday. uncharted 3, kh3 (i can dream) :D

Wii Party.

This is pretty boring so far, given the technical difficulties of Zelda and what appears to be a me-too Hudson Mario Sportz game.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Maybe they'll be able to fix the sensing within the next year...[/QUOTE]

It may have been something on the stage. I really can't see them being confident enough to show it on stage and letting folks try it on the floor unless they figured it was ready to show. This is Miyamoto we're talking about.

I wanna see the 3DS! Shut up about the lame Wii!

The reason I don't buy Wii games, Reggie is because they are boring and you announce things like Wii Party.

Some of you are watching this conference and expect Nintendo to not talk about Wii titles?

I wonder if you try to order spaghetti at McDonalds.

Goldeneye Wii is not impressive. They are going to totally ruin all the nostalgia we have for the N64 version. This is a money-grab and it's not gonna be anywhere near as compelling as they think.

GoldenEye was fun in 96' but now it's not exciting at all and it's just another shooter and not a very good looking one at that.

bread's done
Back