Nintendo Ebay Store Discounts

The only "proof" is history, as "N" is dreadfully slow releasing any big name new games, so they always offer ports to fill the voids inbetween releases of such titles. The how, what and when is anyone's guess, but it will happen.

Not every game is going to be released in this fashion, so I would still get a U if I was interested. Mario Kart 8 is the first game getting this treatment, but I'm sure there will be others.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this true with games that are 2 generations old or older? Do they have a history of releasing games on the new console from the previous generation?

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this true with games that are 2 generations old or older? Do they have a history of releasing games on the new console from the previous generation?
Not normally no, as they do normally do it for a generation or two back, but since the Wii U has been their worst selling home console thus far, I'll assume they aren't to worried, as it's a "most haven't played" these games anyway mentality, but you bring up a good point, I just don't think they will care.

Their also dealing with the fact, that the NS isn't backwards compatible with the Wii U, so that is normally a selling point for their latest hardware, as it often plays the last gen of games. With the NS, it is short changed right out of the gate, as there is no last gen library for consumers to play while waiting on new games, so ports will probably be very strong on the NS due to these reasons.

Not normally no, as they do normally do it for a generation or two back, but since the Wii U has been their worst selling home console thus far, I'll assume they aren't to worried, as it's a "most haven't played" these games anyway mentality, but you bring up a good point, I just don't think they will care.

Their also dealing with the fact, that the NS isn't backwards compatible with the Wii U, so that is normally a selling point for their latest hardware, as it often plays the last gen of games. With the NS, it is short changed right out of the gate, as there is no last gen library for consumers to play while waiting on new games, so ports will probably be very strong on the NS due to these reasons.
You make some solid points. I am going to hold off on buying the Wii U because of it. Thanks

I got a 8gb or whatever the basic one is with Nintendo land and Skylanders swap force a few years back from them refurbished for like $210 I think at the time. Still going strong and would have been tough to tell it wasn't brand new when I got it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yup, same here. I got the same bundle 3 years ago, brand new on Amazon for $150. Great little system and still has some of the best games on it, sans Animal Crossing Wii U.

Last edited by a moderator:
It possibly being the last "free" online console experience is also tempting.
I can't imagine they will be supporting their online services for Wii U that long. They pulled the online plug pretty quickly for both Wii and DS. Also it's costing Nintendo money to run the servers for free.

Now may be the last opportunity to get the full online experience out of the Wii U generation of games.

I can't imagine they will be supporting their online services for Wii U that long. They pulled the online plug pretty quickly for both Wii and DS. Also it's costing Nintendo money to run the servers for free.

Now may be the last opportunity to get the full online experience out of the Wii U generation of games.
Yeah, I would think they plan to pull the plug soon as well. Unless they have some offer, where it is included with their NS pay service later this year, but I highly doubt that would be an option.

My local Walmart had the Toad Wii remotes for $20, so I picked one up there. Only one I'm missing out of the Mario set is Bowser. Has that been on sale? I know it's still full price on their online store.

Wii online services were online for almost a year and a half after the Wii U release

Wii online services were online for almost a year and a half after the Wii U release
Yeah, that sounds about right. The DS ran for awhile to, but since the Wii U sold as little as it did, they may pull it sooner, rather than later. When "N" is involved, any and everything is possible. LOL

Wii and DS online services ended because of the GameSpy shutdown, not because Nintendo arbitrarily decided to end support for them.

As for the Wii U online services, I have no idea what to expect there.

Thanks for the answer. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing out on something specific with my current setup. I don't even have a Wii U yet, but just wanted to plan ahead. Wii is the only system I have hacked previously so I probably won't rush to hack my Wii U when I get it.
You could play the GC games on the tablet (I think??), making them pseudo-portable compare to the Wii. So that might be a benefit. I know off homebrew, Wii games will play but can't be controlled by the tablet--does the homebrew fix that?

Yeah, that sounds about right. The DS ran for awhile to, but since the Wii U sold as little as it did, they may pull it sooner, rather than later. When "N" is involved, any and everything is possible. LOL
Any and everything is also possible if you're prepared to ignore any contrary points from the past.

My brother told me there's a pawn shop near him with a 32 GB WiiU with cords and gamepad for $100

Would you guys buy it? I know Nintendo has abandoned the console, but I see $200 is the cheapest you can get for a refurb/used on Ebay.

$100 seems like a good deal to me as long as the gamepad works and isn't scratched up. I told him I would buy it from him if he didn't like it :razz:

It would be comforting to have a backup gamepad since there are still games I already own but haven't played yet (Bayonetta, Lego City, Mario 3d Land, etc. Plus all of my virtual console games) and the gamepads will be sought after once stock dries up. But he keeps hesitating. It's probably going to sell before he decides :hot:

Seems like a decent price, I think you could sell the gamepad by itself for that much too.  The games that exist for it certainly still feel worth it imo, and it's the only way to play the HD iterations of the couple of Zelda remastered games if he's into the franchise.  

My brother told me there's a pawn shop near him with a 32 GB WiiU with cords and gamepad for $100

Would you guys buy it? I know Nintendo has abandoned the console, but I see $200 is the cheapest you can get for a refurb/used on Ebay.

$100 seems like a good deal to me as long as the gamepad works and isn't scratched up. I told him I would buy it from him if he didn't like it :razz:

It would be comforting to have a backup gamepad since there are still games I already own but haven't played yet (Bayonetta, Lego City, Mario 3d Land, etc. Plus all of my virtual console games) and the gamepads will be sought after once stock dries up. But he keeps hesitating. It's probably going to sell before he decides :hot:
He's giving it away at $100. The Tablet alone is worth more provided it is in good shape and functional. These things are going to be valuable given the exclusives and small number of units in the wild, especially considering the lack of replacements for working Wii U tablets.

Thanks guys. That's what I thought. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something we were overlooking. If they still have it I'll try and talk him into getting it for himself. He would love playing Breath of the Wild!

Thanks! I don't know how I overlooked this but I did. I bought a 32GB Wii U. According to the Youtube videos I watched, there is a very strong chance these are their recalled units and are 100% brand new. 

I traded my last one in to Hastings a year or two ago. Happy to get one back :D

I did a video on how to install the homebrew launcher into a DS title. Once you're comfortable with it you can install coldboot haxchi which will load up the exploited DS game on system boot up, meaning everything installed to the system that would need to be signed by Nintendo no longer will.
https://youtu.be/gTO_8kxeick
What size memory card do you recommend? I have a 64gb, but should I buy a 128gb instead?

What size memory card do you recommend? I have a 64gb, but should I buy a 128gb instead?
I haven't done my U yet, but this is the video I've watched so far, and it seems to be the most thorough one I could find. I have set my SD card up, I just haven't had the free time to go through it all, but in this video, he recommends a 16GB card, as no single game is bigger than that amount with DLC and updates. In this video, it is shown how to do things with the SD card, but ultimately, you need to transfer everything to an external hard-drive through the Wii U. I guess if any and everything you plan to ever do will fit and run off the SD card, the bigger the better, but no matter what, the higher those go, the more expensive they get, so I'm guessing that is why the HDD is recommended over that option, at least in this video. I would say a 1tb drive is a good starting point, as those hold a good amount, and can be found rather cheap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg_adQFl9kQ

I saw one listed on ebay other day Buy it Now for $100 that a pawn shop on there was selling as working with free shipping too but it was gone within a couple of minutes. It looked as if it had been dragged a few miles behind a rock truck or I would have hopped on it for a backup.

How often does Nintendo discount their prices? I want a Toad Wii-mote, but I want it for less... lol. (I wish they would take my extra boxed pink one for trade.)

Lol I've never seen Ninty themselves discount stuff as deep as this.

I wonder if one reason they picked up all the Wii Us was so they could monopolize the market. If only Nintendo is selling them, they can set the price at no lower than $200, ensuring no other retailer would be able to clearance out brand new units for less. Also, selling as "refurbs" allows them to further save face on the fact that it's a $100 discount.
Don't wanna make the hardware look like a failure lol

I love my Wii U when I got it brand new on ebay for $220 2 years ago, but I would've loved it even more for sub-$200 had Nintendo allowed the opportunity to present itself.

I wonder if one reason they picked up all the Wii Us was so they could monopolize the market. If only Nintendo is selling them, they can set the price at no lower than $200, ensuring no other retailer would be able to clearance out brand new units for less. Also, selling as "refurbs" allows them to further save face on the fact that it's a $100 discount.

I love my Wii U when I got it brand new on ebay for $220 2 years ago, but I would've loved it even more for sub-$200 had Nintendo allowed the opportunity to present itself.
It doesn't matter what Nintendo thinks or does regarding the Wii U. The hardware is a failure/flop (sales+3rd party support), which is why they moved on to the Switch. It's the same for the PS Vita.

It's really only a $40 discount when you factor in a new U came with Mario Kart and that was a $60 game even years after the fact. I suppose getting a refurb for $200 really was a $100 discount if you don't care about Mario Kart, but if you're buying a Nintendo system I'm assuming it's for the Nintendo Exclusives. Also the discounts to the Wii U were probably the worst in the companies' history. The original Wii was being sold for under $100 near the end of its lifespan. The gamecube was going for $99 at one point and finally $79 new at Gamestop. There came a point where you could get a used one for $30! The Wii U in contrast has seen its hardware and software stubbornly stave off price cuts harder than Xbox and Playstation. You could get a brand new Xbone with a game (minecraft) a traditional "pro" type controller and a 500gb hard drive new off ebay for $200 a month ago. That's what a Wii U 32gb refurb now goes for, games and pro controller sold separately.

I was referring more to the software discounts and laughing at the fact that the hardware is the one thing not seeing discounts like it should. Idk if I'd buy some of those games for even $10 tho

weird stuff lol

Ah, the GameCube. I remember my first one that I bought at GameStop after trading in a bunch of stuff in high school. Don't think I got it for $79 but I recall it wasn't much over $100 and came with a couple games.

Good times

It's really only a $40 discount when you factor in a new U came with Mario Kart and that was a $60 game even years after the fact. I suppose getting a refurb for $200 really was a $100 discount if you don't care about Mario Kart, but if you're buying a Nintendo system I'm assuming it's for the Nintendo Exclusives. Also the discounts to the Wii U were probably the worst in the companies' history. The original Wii was being sold for under $100 near the end of its lifespan. The gamecube was going for $99 at one point and finally $79 new at Gamestop. There came a point where you could get a used one for $30! The Wii U in contrast has seen its hardware and software stubbornly stave off price cuts harder than Xbox and Playstation. You could get a brand new Xbone with a game (minecraft) a traditional "pro" type controller and a 400gbhard drive new off ebay for $200 a month ago. That's what a Wii U 32gb refurb now goes for, games and pro controller sold separately.
I predicted long ago that the Wii U would never go down much and now we are seeing they are rising in price. Why I predicted this was because it's the most under rated console of all time. I knew with such high quality 1st party games that people would not be able to ignore it forever but I am surprised the demand is already climbing so fast. I think people playing zelda on the switch has made them realize what they might have missed on the wii u so it's getting them excited over nintendo games again & the wii u is the library to turn to with titles still in stores. Almost 10,000 refurbs sold on ebay in the black units and I have been having to fight off the urge to buy a backup unit for my launch wii u.

I got mine only a year ago and definitely wished I had done so sooner. I kept waiting and waiting for a price drop but it just never came.  Finally I got a new one with mario kart for $270 which is more than I wanted to pay but it is what it is. What stung was getting a pro controller and advanced wii remote set me back another $50 and $40 on top of it, plus most of the games I wanted like Smash bros were still $60! Talk about pricey for such old hardware.  In hindsight I would have bought sooner and scored that Mario Kart deal where you could get a free game and all kinds of other stuff you could chain it with. oh well. *sniff*

Going to have to disagree about the must underrated though. I think that goes to the Dreamcast. Nintendo's apathy for their own damn tablet controller in most of their games to the point where they would yank tablet map support from Zelda so Switch users didn't feel bad was a snide parting slap to the face to their fans that supported them when no one else did.

In the long run I don't think that the Wii U and its games will end up being a "collectible" system in the same way as the Dreamcast, Saturn, or other consoles. There is a ticking time bomb in this system, and that is the gamepad. It's required for many games and also to manage the console, and it is a very expensive controller, not readily available by itself, and has many components that can easily be broken or fail. Any other classic collectible console always has reasonably priced replacement controllers available, but the Wii U doesn't. If your gamepad breaks, the system becomes essentially a brick. If I were a serious collector, I'd be very worried about this, because in the long run these systems are going to be rendered useless as the gamepads fail. Nintendo clearly didn't think through the design of the Wii U, when the simple process of replacing a controller becomes an expensive, difficult proposition.

The other problem with this becoming a collectable is that all the best games are going to the Switch. Smash Bros, Splatoon, Mario Kart and that Lego game are not going to stay console exclusive's and I would guess the other Mario games and a few others will be ported to the Switch as well. This will severely hurt the long term appeal of the Wii U.

The other problem with this becoming a collectable is that all the best games are going to the Switch. Smash Bros, Splatoon, Mario Kart and that Lego game are not going to stay console exclusive's and I would guess the other Mario games and a few others will be ported to the Switch as well. This will severely hurt the long term appeal of the Wii U.
Just remember no other ports have been announced besides Mario and Lego. No word on Smash, and Splatoon is a sequel. Sure it makes sense, but it has not happened yet.

I think it's stuff like Bayonetta 2, Xenoblade X, Tokyo Mirage, and even Pokken that's going to put Wii U in the Dreamcast catagory. Sure, the big name games may be poached for other systems, but the off the beaten path stuff wont as they're huge gambles when it comes to a RoI. These are the Project Justices and Cannon Spikes of the Wii Universe.

I got mine only a year ago and definitely wished I had done so sooner. I kept waiting and waiting for a price drop but it just never came. Finally I got a new one with mario kart for $270 which is more than I wanted to pay but it is what it is. What stung was getting a pro controller and advanced wii remote set me back another $50 and $40 on top of it, plus most of the games I wanted like Smash bros were still $60! Talk about pricey for such old hardware. In hindsight I would have bought sooner and scored that Mario Kart deal where you could get a free game and all kinds of other stuff you could chain it with. oh well. *sniff*

Going to have to disagree about the must underrated though. I think that goes to the Dreamcast. Nintendo's apathy for their own damn tablet controller in most of their games to the point where they would yank tablet map support from Zelda so Switch users didn't feel bad was a snide parting slap to the face to their fans that supported them when no one else did.
Dreamcast, while I'm a fan, just didn't have near the library of top notch games to be considered underrated. I purchased a new one when the price dropped to $100 back when sega announced they were getting out of the console market. I purchased several others even a huge collection on ebay for like $80 and the most fun games I played on dreamcast was sonic adventure 1 & 2, half-life (wasn't even officially released & PS2 has better version) & toy commander for the multiplayer aspect when my brother and nephew would come over. I wouldn't trade the entire dreamcast library to Super Mario 3d World & I can name at least 10 more Wii U games that I'd put in the same category. Dreamcast systems can be found cheap still but I've dealt in consoles for years and Nintendo stuff always climbs in value. Not because of the brand, but because of the great game library people know they can only find on Nintendo systems. The Wii U should have done so much better than it did and with a paltry 13 million units out there it's going to be highly sought after. Newcomers to nintendo games will all want a wii u because 1st party nintendo titles don't get any better than what it has to offer.

Dreamcast, while I'm a fan, just didn't have near the library of top notch games to be considered underrated. I purchased a new one when the price dropped to $100 back when sega announced they were getting out of the console market. I purchased several others even a huge collection on ebay for like $80 and the most fun games I played on dreamcast was sonic adventure 1 & 2, half-life (wasn't even officially released & PS2 has better version) & toy commander for the multiplayer aspect when my brother and nephew would come over. I wouldn't trade the entire dreamcast library to Super Mario 3d World & I can name at least 10 more Wii U games that I'd put in the same category. Dreamcast systems can be found cheap still but I've dealt in consoles for years and Nintendo stuff always climbs in value. Not because of the brand, but because of the great game library people know they can only find on Nintendo systems. The Wii U should have done so much better than it did and with a paltry 13 million units out there it's going to be highly sought after. Newcomers to nintendo games will all want a wii u because 1st party nintendo titles don't get any better than what it has to offer.
The problem with the Wii U is that, not only does it have a very small library of decent games, but also that entire genres of games are simply missing from the system. When it comes to these genres, : shmups, fps, racing, action/arcade, and even RPGs, the Wii U doesn't even come close to the Dreamcast (or even the Saturn). I personally love games in those genres, and the Wii U just didn't offer them.

I will agree that older Nintendo games and systems (NES, SNES, N64) tend to appreciate better than most systems, but most of Nintendo's more modern systems haven't fared as well (GC, Wii, Wii U). The Wii itself is virtually worthless in terms of collectibility, and most of the games (with a few exceptions) are trash. The Wii U had a few gems, but not enough to make a difference in its ultimate fate.

In the long run I don't think that the Wii U and its games will end up being a "collectible" system in the same way as the Dreamcast, Saturn, or other consoles. There is a ticking time bomb in this system, and that is the gamepad. It's required for many games and also to manage the console, and it is a very expensive controller, not readily available by itself, and has many components that can easily be broken or fail. Any other classic collectible console always has reasonably priced replacement controllers available, but the Wii U doesn't. If your gamepad breaks, the system becomes essentially a brick. If I were a serious collector, I'd be very worried about this, because in the long run these systems are going to be rendered useless as the gamepads fail. Nintendo clearly didn't think through the design of the Wii U, when the simple process of replacing a controller becomes an expensive, difficult proposition.
You know what else is required for many games, is used to manage the console, and is an expensive "controller"? Every handheld system ever. Not sure why the Wii U's controller is an issue when all the things you are listing pertains to every handheld gaming system as well, and as far as I'm aware no one complains about these things when collecting for these systems.

You know what else is required for many games, is used to manage the console, and is an expensive "controller"? Every handheld system ever. Not sure why the Wii U's controller is an issue when all the things you are listing pertains to every handheld gaming system as well, and as far as I'm aware no one complains about these things when collecting for these systems.
Yet that has nothing whatsoever to do with home consoles, and we are talking about the Wii U, a home console. Apples and oranges.

The Wii U gamepad was a major gamble by Nintendo, one that was very expensive and clearly resulted in the gimping of the console itself. The fact that the gamepad is so expensive, yet so essential to the operation of the Wii U, and so difficult to replace, makes it a huge vulnerability for the system.

The problem with the Wii U is that, not only does it have a very small library of decent games, but also that entire genres of games are simply missing from the system. When it comes to these genres, : shmups, fps, racing, action/arcade, and even RPGs, the Wii U doesn't even come close to the Dreamcast (or even the Saturn). I personally love games in those genres, and the Wii U just didn't offer them.

I will agree that older Nintendo games and systems (NES, SNES, N64) tend to appreciate better than most systems, but most of Nintendo's more modern systems haven't fared as well (GC, Wii, Wii U). The Wii itself is virtually worthless in terms of collectibility, and most of the games (with a few exceptions) are trash. The Wii U had a few gems, but not enough to make a difference in its ultimate fate.
I think it is far too soon to comment on the prices of the Wii. Especially when there are 100 million of them out there. PS2's are super cheap too, but there are even more of them out in the wild. Yes I think the Wii will be rather cheap for a long while, it is mostly because of the quantity out there. Also the games you would want on the GCN are pretty pricey. Compared to the original xbox, the prices are very high. Want a popular GCN game? Probably going to be $40.

No I don't think the Wii U will be neo-geo expensive, but the games that someone would want will command a near MSRP price for used copies over the next decade.

But in a related topic, I think that games from newer systems will be cheaper overall. CD's are not as cool to buy as carts, DVD cases are not as cool as boxes or jewel cases, and nothing comes with a manual anymore. Not to mention the cases that do come out now are thinner and "eco friendly", and they just don't feel as good or substantial.

It's too bad Nintendo can't let people play their Wii U with just a pro controller. Tablet-less Wii U's on ebay go for peanuts, almost ALL the cost of the system stems from the tablet at this point. But the thing is no one, not even Nintendo has any regard for using it. Even in Zelda all tablet features were stripped down to ensure Switch users did not doubt they had the unequivocally superior version. What a waste of space and money.
I bet anything that Nintendo top dogs made the dev team rip those features out of the Wii U version to convince themselves, much more so than the Switch owners, that the switch (better console in their minds) was capable of running a better version than the Wii u. If they left those features in and saw them side by side, theyd have to believe that there was no reason for a switch version (since it's the ultimate couch Co op console/handheld, zelda is the antithesis of the intended switch library/audience). If the wii u version was left to be developed as intended, Nintendo top dogs couldn't have believed their own hype, & theyd have seen the switch was not ready for primetime.

I bet anything that Nintendo top dogs made the dev team rip those features out of the Wii U version to convince themselves, much more so than the Switch owners, that the switch (better console in their minds) was capable of running a better version than the Wii u. If they left those features in and saw them side by side, theyd have to believe that there was no reason for a switch version (since it's the ultimate couch Co op console/handheld, zelda is the antithesis of the intended switch library/audience). If the wii u version was left to be developed as intended, Nintendo top dogs couldn't have believed their own hype, & theyd have seen the switch was not ready for primetime.
I was surprised when playing Zelda botw yesterday on my Wii U that I actually ran across a shrine that required using the gamepad to complete. I had read about some wii u puzzles unique to the gamepad but really didn't think it would have to be required to complete. So did they just leave these out of the switch version altogether or replace the shrine with a different puzzle? Now I'm curious.

I was surprised when playing Zelda botw yesterday on my Wii U that I actually ran across a shrine that required using the gamepad to complete. I had read about some wii u puzzles unique to the gamepad but really didn't think it would have to be required to complete. So did they just leave these out of the switch version altogether or replace the shrine with a different puzzle? Now I'm curious.
They say the game is identical, so it has to be in there. I do not know how they handles that, though. I should get my overpriced handheld tomorrow, with the vanilla Zelda (since Nintendo only rewards the scalpers, and is ashamed of their adult fans). I will certainly post here if I find out which puzzles require the gamepad on Wii U. BTW, what did it require of the gamepad? Was it a 2 screen puzzle/feature, by chance? I doubt it, but that would be cool.

I've been to two shrines that needed the Gamepad. One was to swing a giant pendulum type thing. The other was one of those tilt mazes with a ball in it.

Actually, I think I've been to three. One more where I had to rotate a 3D platform.

They need the game pad for the motion control. Switch, of course, supports this both with the Joy Cons and its Pro controller.

I've been watching very closely and almost pulled trigger to buy one as a backup to my launch wii u last night since I would have gotten $20 in ebay bucks but that's expired now. Since last night they sold 300+. Watching unboxing vids of refurbs from nintendo it seems odds of getting a basically brand new wii u are great. Plus a 1 year warranty. I emailed nintendo to see if they would be putting anymore of the white 32gb units up but no response yet. I expect gamestop to buy a lot of these because people are not going to hesitate paying $300 for nice wii u's like this once all these are gone. I'd love to have a nice white one but I think odds of getting a white one like new is slim since the 32gb white was never officially released here in the States and I can't find any video's or pics of anyone who bought one.
Dude, the white one is not even listed anymore.

I just bought mine yesterday from them, and now the listing is gone. The day before yesterday it was sold out, but the listing was still there, now its completely gone.

Dude, the white one is not even listed anymore.

I just bought mine yesterday from them, and now the listing is gone. The day before yesterday it was sold out, but the listing was still there, now its completely gone.
Yeah, this last month or two has been the most I've ever seen the white model in stock for. This is also the first time it was offered as the $200 Nintendo Land set, as I only ever saw the Mario World & Land set, and that was $225 I believe. Normally that set would be around a week or two, and then would take months to see stock again.

I wanted to try and buy one more for back up at some point, so hopefully it comes back, but if not, no big deal. The one I already bought is more than likely going to be a back up, as my son's unit is fine, and there probably isn't much need to have two of these up and running in the same home.

I got in with the 8% extra bucks promotion and also had a $20 off coupon from selling items recently so I'm pretty happy with that. It's arriving tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's one of those "new" ones!

The listing for the black is still up if that's what you all are talking about (unless you meant the white one): http://www.ebay.com/itm/112237169726?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Yea i meant the White one.

The post i was refer to was the guy asking why isnt the white one on the ebay store. Now its not even on the Nintendo store anymore. Im thinking its gone for good now.

Usually when it sells out itll just say no more stock, and for you to check back later.

Now the listing is completely gone.

Yea i meant the White one.

The post i was refer to was the guy asking why isnt the white one on the ebay store. Now its not even on the Nintendo store anymore. Im thinking its gone for good now.

Usually when it sells out itll just say no more stock, and for you to check back later.

Now the listing is completely gone.
I've never once seen the white one offered on Ebay. Same for certain other items as well. Like the Batteries, or replacement parts.

It may come back to their online store, but maybe not, we'll just have to wait and see.

I've never once seen the white one offered on Ebay. Same for certain other items as well. Like the Batteries, or replacement parts.

It may come back to their online store, but maybe not, we'll just have to wait and see.
It was on before, im sure of it, i even had it on my watchlist. It was taken off a few months back.

I believe you are overthinking it a little. The game was probably designed with Wii U specific features (like every other first party Wii U game) but they were cut once the Switch version development started. The more likely reason for version parity is to avoid confusion, not make people choose, and to not potentially have "better" features on the old system. Think about it... making people choose between portability or touch controls. Not good. Or remember how people preferred the GCN version of Twilight Princess because it was a very different experience? I bet Nintendo didn't want to do that again either.

And the Wii U failed. Who cares if the game was developed "as intended". Consumers did not want more Wii U type experiences. Putting the focus on the portable nature of the Switch was a smarter move, and probably just plain better for a lot more people.

It was on before, im sure of it, i even had it on my watchlist. It was taken off a few months back.
Damn, I wish I could have gotten it there instead, as "N" dinged me for tax and shipping, to the tune of $22 and some change(those bastards). LOL

bread's done
Back