Nintendo eShop cards 20% off at Best Buy

Awesome. The continued eShop card discount along with the nice eShop sales... good stuff.

Who has the list of good e-shop games? I'm thinking of just getting one to get extra dollars, 

That way if another good game comes along like nes remix, I don't really pay 13 bucks haha.

Guess I need to pick some of these up this week since I didn't last time.

Who has the list of good e-shop games? I'm thinking of just getting one to get extra dollars,

That way if another good game comes along like nes remix, I don't really pay 13 bucks haha.

This basically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda sad Nintendo E-shop don't have option buy the games you like straight from the computer & download it later to the system later.  My WiFI is slow.

Pick up Earthbound on WiiU ($9.99). An amazing RPG experience all around. My personal favorite game of all-time.

Thank you kindly Wario64!  I couldn't get as much as I wanted from the last sale...but this makes up for that!  :D

I didn't get as many as I wanted before either but made sure I got the most out of this deal this time around. I price matched at Target and stacked the 10% promo plus 5% off with red card. Paid $41.04 for $60 worth of cards.

Pick up Earthbound on WiiU ($9.99). An amazing RPG experience all around. My personal favorite game of all-time.
Great pick. If I hadn't just picked up the original SNES cart a few weeks ago I probably would bite on the WiiU version.

I'm thinking I'll go ahead and bite on the retro remix game even though it's outside my normal $10 digital games limit. I want to support this and send Nintendo the message that these kinds of games are what the old school gamers want so we see more of this in the future.

So can they just email me the code or do I have to wait until they ship me the card if I buy it online?

Ugh, any idea how long this sale will be going? Want to wait and see if any of these cards show up under the Christmas tree...but if they don't, I can't not jump on this.

This is a great deal. Combined with the $12 gift card I had from Best Buy, I only had to pay $28 for a $50 card.

Personally, I am just going to use my card to buy the digital version of 3D World.

Kinda sad Nintendo E-shop don't have option buy the games you like straight from the computer & download it later to the system later. My WiFI is slow.
I hear ya, but if you are talking about the 2D/3DS, you could always take it to a family or friend's house who has faster Wi-Fi.

If you are talking about the Wii U, you could always buy a USB Ethernet adapter.

I want to get one of the $20 cards for Dr. Luigi but it ships 1/2-1/6.. why the hell so late? I don't feel like going to the store.

I hear ya, but if you are talking about the 2D/3DS, you could always take it to a family or friend's house who has faster Wi-Fi.

If you are talking about the Wii U, you could always buy a USB Ethernet adapter.
The download later option works great. It will install while you & your 3DS are sleeping. Also McDonalds & Starbucks have great Nintendo service.

Fire Emblem DLC is really eating away at my cheap BB eShop cards. Too bad that isn't on sale. Great game but I think the DLC is a bit over priced. $1 per map would be better.

so ship to store is the only way to do this? I can't just go into the store and get the 20% off on any card off the shelf?

Do Nintendo Epoints carry over across systems? Like if I redeem it on a 3DS is the money stuck there or can I spend them on the Wii U?

I got a lot of $20 cards so that I don't put too much $$ on one and then need it on another.  I don't have a WiiU but a handful of 3DS for the family.

bread's done
Back