Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Animal Crossing $9.99 pre-owned at GameStop. Might still be able to put in an order to get it same day delivered or do a store pickup.

Actually it might be dead already.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair some countries had a lot of terrorist attacks, shootings and whatnot. Doesn't China and Australia have strict stuff about it as well? So it makes sense.

Luigi's Mansion 3 digital is $46.xx via Walmart. Worth buying at that price or waiting for a better deal? I only want it digital
Wait for a better deal if you've waited this long. It's been $40 a few times (and $30 once). The game has MP but I imagine it is pretty dead by now.

The Sinking City Deluxe Edition is like $16, does it run bad on switch or something? The sale prices on psn/xbox are double or more. Not even on sale on steam either

The Sinking City Deluxe Edition is like $16, does it run bad on switch or something? The sale prices on psn/xbox are double or more. Not even on sale on steam either
I played it on the Switch for a bit, but never finished. Never had any issues that I can recall. I know it's been $10 for base and $14ish on the Playstation store. Not sure of Xbox lowest price, I think this is also the game that was pulled and they did a re-release on the Xbox w/ an upgrade for a higher price, was due to some legal mumbo jumbo.

https://twitter.com/nicalis/status/1455615527561334788

The ultimate entry in the beloved series, Repentance takes the Binding of Isaac to new heights with an extraordinary amount of new and updated content. New items, new playable characters, new bosses and new challenges are among the many secret surprises that will delight both longtime fans and new players alike.

Developed by Nicalis, The Binding of Isaac: Repentance will be available on Nintendo Switch and PS4 as a $19.99 DLC and as a complete package on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. The latter will include all content from The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Afterbirth, Afterbirth+ and Repentance. It will be available in European regions in the coming weeks; expect an announcement soon.

Physical versions of The Binding of Isaac: Repentance will also be released for Nintendo Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X in 2022. The physical versions will be sold exclusively at store.nicalis.com.

Hmm, looks like the LoZ game and watch is shipping soon from Amazon. Wonder how hard this new one will be to find given how long the first one sat on shelves. It has one of my favorite portable games of all time (Link’s Awakening) so I’m probably paying retail on this one.

I am kind of shocked that the N64 controller is already sold out considering it's $60 or more after taxes and shipping. It should be half that. It's a 25 year old controller with some new tech inside. I guess there are enough Nintendo diehards that will buy anything the company sells no matter how overpriced it is. Never mind the fact that you need to pay for a sub to even buy the thing.

I am kind of shocked that the N64 controller is already sold out considering it's $60 or more after taxes and shipping. It should be half that. It's a 25 year old controller with some new tech inside. I guess there are enough Nintendo diehards that will buy anything the company sells no matter how overpriced it is. Never mind the fact that you need to pay for a sub to even buy the thing.
N64 one is a deal compared to the genesis one.

N64 one is a deal compared to the genesis one.
I feel like they're both a total rip off. For $60 they should include one of each (1 N64 and 1 Sega) controller in a box since the expansion pack includes both. Bad thing is no matter what they price them at people still buy them so they sure as hell won't do a bundle like that

To be fair some countries had a lot of terrorist attacks, shootings and whatnot. Doesn't China and Australia have strict stuff about it as well? So it makes sense.
Goldeneye was not banned in Australia and seems China never had the N64. (iQue Player not the same.)

But it was an FPS released at a time when global politicians were fully in the throes of the "OMG video games make kids serial killers!" panic.
Yea, so points to all 90s FPS likely banned in Germany.

I didn't mean to imply that they had banned it in Australia. Just that they have more strict rules for releases there. From what I remember golden eye 64 got a ma 15 rating over there.

For anyone who got in on the $10 used copy of AC:NH from GameStop, I just got an email saying they’ll be sending out a new copy and honor the $10 price because they don’t have enough used inventory to fulfill orders. They’re only doing this for one copy if you ordered multiple used copies.

I just got my N64 controller. It’s pretty awesome. I’m going to see how good it works with Mario Party Superstars. Not having that lopsided weight of the rumble pak is great.

In what way does that make their statement "arrogant"?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Does anyone in here still have a family plan spot for the online and expansion?

I know this isn't the place but I know I saw a couple people looking to fill them on this thread

Hmm, it doesn't sound arrogant to me either, given this is the Wii remake/reimagining, and not the NES original. I guess if it said the series as a whole started on Wii, that would be arrogant; but they are only talking about the version that appeared on the Wii.

The Super Mario 3D All Stars Collection got an update to let you play Super Mario 64 with the N64 controller.

https://twitter.com/nintendo_cs/status/1456067963052724227

bread's done
Back