Nintendo eShop Deals and Discussions

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads (and continues to on this thread!)

Feel free to post here about the newest Nintendo eShop deals, My Nintendo rewards and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Nintendo Sales and Deals page

Last edited:
Retro Fighters has a new kickstarter for their NSO-compatible wireless N64 controller that can also be used as a Pro Controller:

https://twitter.com/retrofightersco/status/1569345667658809344

Nintendo Direct Summary:

• Fire Emblem Engage - 1/20/23
  • It Takes Two - 11/4
  • Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse - Early 2023
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3: Expansion Pass Wave 2 - 10/13
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake - 2023
  • Fitness Boxing: Fist of the North Star - March 2023
  • Oddballers - Early 2023
  • Tunic - 9/27
  • Front Mission 1st: Remake - November
  • Front Missiong 2nd: Remake - 2023
  • Front Mission 3rd Remake - TBA
  • Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life - Summer 2023
  • Splatoon 3 Splatfest - Deserted Island - 9/23-25
  • Octopath Traveler II - 2/24/23
  • Fae Farm - Spring 2023 - Launch Exclusive
  • Theatrhythm Final Bar LIne - 2/16/23 - Paid DLC from Saga/Nier/Octopath/Live A Live later
  • Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - 10/20
  • Rune Factory 3 Special - 2023 - New Rune Factory series in development
  • N64 NSO - 2022: Pilot Wings 64, Mario Party, Mario Party 2 - 2023: Mario Party 3, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, 1080 Snowboarding, Excitebike 64, GoldenEye 64 (w/online play) in the future
  • Various Daylife - Out Later Today
  • Factorio - 10/28
  • Ib - Soring 2023
  • Mario Strikers: Battle League 2nd Free Update: Pauline, Diddy Kong - September
  • Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key - 2/24/23
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Wave 3 - Holiday 2022
  • Nintendo Switch Sports: Free update w/Golf - Holiday 2022
  • Pikmin 4 - 2023
  • Just Dance 2023 Edition - 11/22
  • Harvestella - Demo Out Later Today - 11/4
  • Bayonetta 3 - 10/28 - New Gameplay Trailer on YouTube
  • Raincode - Spring 2023 - Launch Exclusive
  • Resident Evil Village Cloud - 10/28 - Expansion 12/2 - Free Demo Later Today
  • Resident Evil Biohazard Cloud, Resident Evil 2 Cloud, and Resident Evil 3 Cloud - 2022
  • Sifu - 11/8
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion - 12/13
  • Radiant Silvergun - Later Today
  • Endless Dungeon - 2023
  • Tales of Symphonia Remastered - Early 2023
  • Life is Strange: Arcadia Bay Collection - 9/27
  • Romancing Saga: Minstrel Song Remastered - 12/1
  • LEGO Bricktales - Fall 2022
  • Disney Speedstorm - 2022
  • Fall Guys Season 2 - 9/15
  • Kirby's Return to Dream Land Deluxe - 2/24/23
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom - 5/12/23

Last edited by a moderator:
Overall a pretty great direct.

I'm interested in trying the Harvestella demo which comes out today.   Octopath Traveller II looked pretty good.  Various Dalife looked great.  I'm not into the Atelier games but Ryza 3 has me interested.

Oh and a name and date for The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom being 5/12/23... I'm cool with that.

I'm curious about that Master Detective Archives Raincode.  It looked a bit more involved than the typical detective game.

When is the Kirby game out? Isn’t there something about the last Nintendo game on a platform is Kirby? ;)
If it is then it won't be this one as it's 2/24 (see Frisky's post like a few above yours) and there are other games after that including Zelda TotK. Plus there's still Pikmin 4 and Metroid Prime 4 beyond that.

Switch devs are like "You know what sold really well? That Animal Crossing game, lets make one of those, but a worse version"

Switch devs are like "You know what sold really well? That Animal Crossing game, lets make one of those, but a worse version"
More like Stardew Valley, or Rune Factory, as they're mostly farming RPGs.

I only see five farming games in the list. 10 RPGs, 5 horror games, and various other genres in the 44 games on the list, not counting the NSO stuff.

What is it about Nintendo and waiting till September to have the best direct? Mario Party, (would of preferred dlc for Superstars)Pokemon Stadium, and the new Fire
Emblem are my personal highlights.

Thanks, went ahead and used the website to have the demo downloaded so when I get home it'll be waiting.

Disappointed by the lack of Advance Wars remake news
Probably so. We were really lucky back in the original AW release to even get it as it was supposed to come out on 9/9/01 ... but then many stores like walmart didn't get it on shelves until 9/11 or 9/12. Yes, that 9/11. There was concern they were going to pull the game and I think some stores may have done that.

It's been hours since the Nintendo Direct and I'm not going to lie, I'm still legit excited for that Fist of the North Star game and I hope it's M rated as fuck in the states.

So much for those "leakers" predicting remasters of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Metroid Prime
Yeah seriously, they've been wrong way too many times at this point. For some reason I actually let myself get excited this time. I've been wanting to replay twilight princess, might have to get out the Wii u

So much for those "leakers" predicting remasters of Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Metroid Prime
After the last four times it wasn't in the direct, along with no SUPER PRETENDO SWATCH PRO NewU 4k 360 Noscope Switch 2, you'd think people would just up and ignore them and not get their hopes up.

Didn't wind waker and twilight princess just get remastered in the past few years? Why would people ask for another remaster of them? Why not a Link to the Past remaster?

Didn't wind waker and twilight princess just get remastered in the past few years? Why would people ask for another remaster of them? Why not a Link to the Past remaster?
Wind waker HD came out in 2013 and Twilight Princess HD in 2016. Hardly the last few years. I'm not asking for another remaster, just a port to switch so I don't have to play on Wii U. A Link to the Past is a masterpiece and is playable on switch with switch online. No need to touch it.

Huh, Radiant Silvergun has been removed from eshop. It's not on Live Wire's website and the trailer on YT has also been made private, not sure what is going on there.

I think the Zelda games that most need to be brought to modern hardware are the CD-i titles, you can play literally every other Zelda title officially on hardware from the last decade.

Huh, Radiant Silvergun has been removed from eshop. It's not on Live Wire's website and the trailer on YT has also been made private, not sure what is going on there.
Same smh I saw it listed early and now it's just gone. This might now be the rarest digital game ever made. Only available for a total of about 3-4 hours

Same smh I saw it listed early and now it's just gone. This might now be the rarest digital game ever made. Only available for a total of about 3-4 hours
Darn. I would have purchased Radiant Silvergun immediately if I had seen it. Hopefully it will be back.

bread's done
Back