Nintendo Gamecube and Nintendo 64 Auction on NintendoAge

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Yea I saw you on there a couple times but I've been playing at my brothers house and his mic is just a mic and cord. Def going to be on for Reach. Bought my copy with GS credit 2 months ago. We def need to get down on some matchmaking though if it's anything like the beta I'm going to destroy people.

SAW just came in the Gamefly so more point whoring for me :cool: I did have backyard football from gamefly but my brother sent it back before I could play it so I put it back on the list lol. Horse and Me 2 I don't think I'm willing to shell out good money for easy points I usually just Gamefly. Have you been crushing the Gamerscore also? I noticed you had about 7k more then last time but I didn't even get on for a month so that could be why.

Social club sounds cool man[/QUOTE]

I actually hit a bit of a gamerscore lull for a bit. I have yet to be remotely motivated to play sports games and shit easy 1K's. Been sticking mostly to GoW II, Halo 3, and my PSP. :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I actually hit a bit of a gamerscore lull for a bit. I have yet to be remotely motivated to play sports games and shit easy 1K's. Been sticking mostly to GoW II, Halo 3, and my PSP. :D[/QUOTE]

It'll probably come back a little when it's too cold to enjoy this nice weather we have been having. :lol:

I lost motivation myself but I bought a ton of these easy 1k's so I figure I might as well beat them and pass them on (sell them). Also I looked at the gamerscore goal thread on x360a and I wrote my goal was 100k and seeing as how I need 45k more... probably not going to happen but I'm still going to try. :bouncy:

Konami Classics Vol. 2 (Contra, Rush N Attack, Track and Field) *SEALED* - $2
Konami Classics Vol. 1 (Castlevania SOTN, Frogger, Super Contra) *SEALED* - $3
PS2 Kingdom Hearts (w/ red PS2 memory card and Black Demo) - $2

Played Halo Reach all night man this game is so awesome!!!!

CAG hint of the day. In BTB Snipers the level with the big mountain range in the middle you can run up the mountain and snipe like an eagle from the top of the mountain.

I am so happy they brought back all the Halo 2 maps. I loved Halo 2 so much.

PS2 Kingdom Hearts (w/ red PS2 memory card and Black Demo) - $3.50

I am assuming everyone is playing Halo Reach just like me. Got about half way through the campaign it's pretty fun but I have no idea what is going on. Oh well I'll probably get the story a little more when I have to run through by myself on Legendary.

That Mappy Land video rocks!
"This better not be my least favorite level of the whole game
Oh look it's my least favorite level of the whole game."

EDIT - Didn't mean to double post thought my computer lagged out.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']That Mappy Land video rocks!
"This better not be my least favorite level of the whole game
Oh look it's my least favorite level of the whole game."

EDIT - Didn't mean to double post thought my computer lagged out.[/QUOTE]

DeceasedCrab is an amazing commentator, you should see him play Mountain Maniac or Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu. :D

1 on the following
NES
Dragon Warrior CIB (box 7/10)
Kings of the Beach CIB (box 6/10)
MappyLand (box 3/10)
Loco Roco 2 *SEALED*
Singstar Vol. 2 (with 2 mics) *SEALED*
007 The World is not Enough
Rayman (GH)
Tarzan (GH)
Delta Force Urban Warfare
Battle Hunter
Road Rash 3D (GH)
MechWarrior 2
Dukes of Hazzard Daisy Dukes it out 2
Hardcore 4x4
Astyanax
Gotcha!
The Karate Kid
Guantlet (w/instructions M.H. written small on label)
Breakthru (small S.T. written on back)
The Guardian Legend (w/instructions, George written on back)
Monopoly
Xevious (w/instructions, name written on back)
Super Pitfall (small S.T. written on back)
Fester's Quest
Ghostbusters 2 (M.H. written on cart)
Silent Service
Adventures of Bayou Billy (small S.T. written on back)
Gyruss (small S.T. written on back)
RoboWarrior (name written on back)
Karnov
Archon
Kid Niki
Legacy of the Wizard
Metal Combat
Battleclash
T2 the Arcade Game
Mechwarrior
Mega Man X (looks like dog chewed cart)

Asterix at the Olympic Games (NTSC) *SEALED* - $3
Konami Classics Vol. 2 (Contra, Rush N Attack, Track and Field) *SEALED* - $2.50
Konami Classics Vol. 1 (Castlevania SOTN, Frogger, Super Contra) *SEALED* - $4.50
Golden Axe: Beast Rider *SEALED- $3
Trivial Pursuit - $2
TMNT (missing instructions) - $2
Lost Via Domus (HWV case, no instructions) - $2

Konami Classics Vol. 2 (Contra, Rush N Attack, Track and Field) *SEALED* - $3.00
Konami Classics Vol. 1 (Castlevania SOTN, Frogger, Super Contra) *SEALED* - $5.00

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back