Nintendo Points Cards

evilpinkbunny

CAG Veteran
I have 5 500 Nintendo points cards up for grabs. I am looking for the best reasons to give someone one, bribes work as well.

Well I found your picture on the internet
I bring you evilpinkbunny:
PINK_IS_EVIL_by_Ashiwa666.png.jpg

(and I could really use the points to buy some games to get me to platinum status on Club Nintendo)

I would love to win some Wii points!..Ever since yesterday My dad told me I'll never be lucky or a winner and will always be a loser just like our drunken cat (who is on house arrest after breaking into Miley Cyrus' place). So help me prove my dad wrong and allow me to get the chance to say "I did it dad,I'm a won some wii points,you can never take that away from me!,you're the loser!".

Now that I think about it,My parents have been dead for about 4 years now after a DUI Driver hit them.Sooo....WHO THE HELL JUST WALKED OFF WITH MY 7 LAYER BURRITO AND TOOK THOSE PICTURES OF ME NUDE IN A TUB FILLED WITH PICKLES AND CREAM CHEESE ASKING ME "Let me be your daddy tonight"...............Reaches slowly for the cell phone.......

• My name Joel.
  • My gamertag is Regun. It is not "1337snipzski11z".
  • My Wii is white and not black.
These points are lame, but your points are not.

Thank You

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']I vote for Sdawg. While I would love free Nintendo points, I think his effort is far more deserving than mine![/QUOTE]

Idk, I liked Regun's attempt.

My parents never loved me as a child so I never got to play Ocarina of Time on N64 because they would not buy it for the system for me.

Nintendo charges 800 points for the Wii component of Warioware: D.I.Y. That kind of sucks. But one of your 500 points cards, combined with the 300 points that I already have, would solve that problem for one person, namely me.

Altruistic, my reason is not. Honest, it is.

You've just now unknowingly found a check worth a million dollars in your wallet. You may cash it as soon as you send me a small fee. 500 Nintendo points should cover the cost of this most prosperous deal.

While I don't have any other codes or online content to offer you in return, I will say that if you live near Albuquerque, NM, I'll gladly buy you lunch sometime.

I got my first 8-bit Nintendo system when I was 9 years old. I have been a hardcore gamer since. I have two girls 5 & 8 and would love to use one of those 500 points on a 8-bit Nintendo VC game from my childhood that I can play with them :)

Because I'd pay shipping and handling for the cards if you'll mail 'em to me after you give out the codes to other deserving CAGs and they redeem them? :)

Are these the GameStop Monster Hunter cards or something else?

Because boobs are awesome.

You can't get a better reason than that. I don't know how that relates to why I want the points, but with boobs, it doesn't matter.

I just recently bought a Wii and would really like to get and play The Legend of Zelda for nes so if you could spare the points it would be much appreciated.

Give me the points, and I will put up a thread asking for suggestions as to what DSiware titles I should get with the points. I will purchase titles suggested in the thread (if I don't already have them) and write small (~1 paragraph) reviews of them. In short, you can help your fellow CAGs either figure out what is good on the DSiware shop, of give them the power to fill my DSi with total, complete, and utter crap. The more codes you give me, the more mini-reviews I can do (yeah, that was a grab for more than one code). Oh, and I think you are awesome and the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Well if you give me the points.......
*sunglasses*
your point level will go up with me.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[quote name='Diebythesword']Just give it to me already[/QUOTE]

Thats what she said.

Because my son was just born 2 months early on Memorial Day. He's only 3lbs and he really needs some points to be a strong healthy baby.

[quote name='Homerun17']Well if you give me the points.......
*sunglasses*
your point level will go up with me.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

Home run, winner right here OP.

Oh man, please don't send me points, as I will be forced to buy Bit.Trip Runner, and then my fingers will start to really hurt after playing a couple hundred times.

Because I have never bought anything on the virtual market... and I bought a 2000 point card and somehow lost it before I could use it.

I'll use the 500 points to review a game of your choice for our site, Wiiloveit.com. Whether it be WiiWare, DSiWare or VC, preferably something released within the last few months. :)

Feel free to check out the site for the kind of work that would go into the review.

One of our latest reviews is for X-Scape, an amazing DSiWare game. Check it out, we've received some good praises for this review (and others, of course): http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/x-scape---dsiware-review

Even if I don't get chosen, thanks for offering these up for grabs. Been looking forward to seeing contests offering Nintendo Points.

(BTW, I believe m3talst0rm should be granted one of the codes. :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay so after going over the submissions so far i have chosen 2 deserving members m3talst0rm you are the first because well that picture was awesome and betty white would totally win in a fight and my second goes to Hestar for making me laugh. i am still in debate on the other three. Everyone has untill tommorrow afternoon/evening ish to convince me who should get a code or why you should.

when i was a kid i pooped my pants and a piece of log rolled down the front of my leg and i kicked it as it reached my foot. stuck on the wall by me. janitor had to come and wipe it off. Oh and i was reading a report in front of my class.

for that, i deserve wii points.

I want a 500 point card because that gives me just the right amount to get Cave Story, and I love me some Cave Story let me tell ya.

I just got a Wii yesterday, I have not gotten a chance to download any VC titles as of yet and I am really wanting to get some ToeJam & Earl on my Wii. AND if you have a 360, I can trade you a COD original Arcade code for it.

bread's done
Back