Nintendo press release: Wii launch date hidden within?

[quote name='Kaijufan']It seems kind of unprofessional of Nintendo to hint that the Wii launch date is hidden in the press release.[/quote]

It seems very unprofessional for a video game company to charge people money to watch their commercials. :D

[quote name='cochesecochese']No! Damn you evil hands! You have a mind of your own![/quote]

[quote name='Zephos']Thanks for the YTMND views guys, i'm the original noticer of the US 101 shirt, the rest were fun photshops and MS Paints others from PA found :D

its mostly conspiracy mixed with a bit of longing hopefullness.[/quote]

What is that music from?

EDIT: Read thread first dumbass. :D

[quote name='Zephos']Thanks for the YTMND views guys, i'm the original noticer of the US 101 shirt, the rest were fun photshops and MS Paints others from PA found :D

its mostly conspiracy mixed with a bit of longing hopefullness.[/QUOTE]

remove the text

[quote name='almasy82']November 11 is the launch date just to let you know :)[/quote]
And where does that come from? I'm sticking to the oct. 2 date, it really does make the most sence, plus I read on Cnet that the Wii is already done (being mass produced) so why wait any longer.

[quote name='natendo']And where does that come from? I'm sticking to the oct. 2 date, it really does make the most sence, plus I read on Cnet that the Wii is already done (being mass produced) so why wait any longer.[/quote]

His evidence is that Nov 11 is a Saturday and no consoles have ever launched on a Saturday (have not really checked on this), and Nintendo is trying really hard to be different, so there.

[quote name='Zephos']In fact, since the 64 i believe all nintendo consoles have launched on a Sunday.[/quote]

Which doesn't make a bit of sense why people are guessing 10/2. I have to subscribe to the 10/1 camp. That US 101 shirt is very interesting! Although, I could wait another month if they wanted to release it for $101 dollars as suggested ;)

Wouldn't it be crazy if Wii comes out really early November like many have speculated, then Gears of War is coming November 12th for 360, then the following week is PS3........I am going to be POOR!

Now that we know the release date is November 19th, Nintendo's clue in this press release seems like the mention of James Bond. The movie comes out the same weekend as the system's launch.

bread's done
Back