Nintendo Switch Bundle with Mario Kart 8 $360 plus $105 Kohl's cash w/ kohl's Charge

knothead65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
115 (100%)
The Kohl's cash is eligible for use from July 12th-17th.

Includes:

Nintendo Switch Console

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Nintendo Switch Mario Kart themed case

Joy-Con wheel (picture shows 2 wheels)

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-3834097/nintendo-switch-bundle-with-mario-kart-joy-con-wheel-case.jsp?skuId=53287254

Edit: When I added it to my cart I got back $140 Kohl's cash (I'm Kohl's a Elite member though)

They carry 6 Switch games, pro controllers, and joy cons now too, so you could use the Kohl's cash on them.

The Games they carry are:

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Super Mario Odyssey

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Super Mario Party 

Pokemon Let's Go, Pikachu

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (comes with the bundle though)

Last edited by a moderator:
So I get the $105 even if I'm not a member or have their card? I'm gonna jump on this.
I never shop there without my Kohl's card but think anyone can get Kohl's cash. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Just read on a blog you don't need a charge account to get Kohl's cash, members just get extra coupons and stuff and coupons aren't usable on video games anyways.

Are you able to return the carrying case, wheels, and game? If so how does that impact price of bundle or kohl’s cash?

Are you able to return the carrying case, wheels, and game? If so how does that impact price of bundle or kohl’s cash?
I don't think they would let you return anything unless you return the whole bundle. Also as far as I can tell they don't sell the wheels or case individually so they probably wouldn't show up in their system if you tried to return them. Best thing to do would be to sell the extra stuff you don't want.

Even if you could return the extra items, they'll deduct the prorated Kohl's cash based on the amount not returned.

Pro tip:  if you buy something with KC, you can return it and you'll get the full KC amount back.  Only caveat is you have only 30 days to use the new KC cert.  So that can extend your time to use your KC.

KC is pretty garbage once you consider it doesn't stack with any coupons calculation-wise. The best coupon you could hope for is 40% off your purchase, which means you should value all KC as 40% LESS the face value since it will eat up coupon savings. That means in this example, the KC is net worth valued at $63.

Just wait for another BF deal when the bundle is around again with gift cards or a price cut.

KC is pretty garbage once you consider it doesn't stack with any coupons calculation-wise. The best coupon you could hope for is 40% off your purchase, which means you should value all KC as 40% LESS the face value since it will eat up coupon savings. That means in this example, the KC is net worth valued at $63.

Just wait for another BF deal when the bundle is around again with gift cards or a price cut.
I got $140 in Kohl's cash from this, that's two more switch games or a game and a pro Controller. Trick is to buy stuff without coupons (coupons don't work on video games anyways). Also unlike before the games and controller are regular priced not "Kohl's" prices.

I got $140 in Kohl's cash from this, that's two more switch games or a game and a pro Controller. Trick is to buy stuff without coupons (coupons don't work on video games anyways). Also unlike before the games and controller are regular priced not "Kohl's" prices.
Yep, as long as it's not games that have been on sale somewhere which for Switch, is hard to believe by now. Most of their FP titles have been up to $20 off by now. It might sound anal, but this is CAG and all angles should be scrutinized.

Just got an email saying the Switch has been delayed and they'll tell me more next week; anybody else get that? Has anyone's order shipped?

bread's done
Back