Nintendo Wii Special Value Edition Bundle - $199 @ Walmart B&M

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Nintendo Wii Value Edition Bundle come with a Wii System, Nunchuk, Wii Remote, Wii Sports Game, Wii Sport Resorts Game, and a Wii Motion Plus adapter, all in a bundle pack for just $199.00 at Walmart. The UPC # is 45496880156.

6286664aaa.jpg

Courtesy to nnbadboy from SD.

EDIT: There's no Black Wii Bundle.

EDIT: Online will be up tomorrow.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/05/walmart-exclusive-wii-bundle-includes-wii-sports-resort/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='adamical']Still a good deal, but not amazingly inspiring. Too bad my gf got a Wii for Xmas; this bundle is a pretty awesome deal, actually, but she already bought hers.

Still waiting on the legendary and elusive black Wii. I can't believe Japan and Europe have had it, Australia's getting it, and North America has been left in the cold. I bet we get it for the holidays this year, and I'm jumping right on it.[/QUOTE]

Black Wii AND Zelda Wii Holiday 2010... :hot::drool:

Once you go black you neva go back!

sorry had to :)

anyways when they put out a black one, im S-O-L-D. until then meh. I really would like an all black wii, though. so if one is spotted by my ojos im grabbing it up.

Just went to my local wal-mart. Didn't have the bundle in black or white, but they did have some wii's in stock.

I called my local Wal Mart just outside of Dallas this afternoon and the lady there stated she had some new bundles that were "different" than the ones she had last week. She was busy and could not explain exactly what "different" meant. I'm gonna roll by there on the way home from work and see if they have this bundle. If they do, I'm going to buy and it will post pic of the bundle and receipt.

[quote name='justincpht']I called my local Wal Mart just outside of Dallas this afternoon and the lady there stated she had some new bundles that were "different" than the ones she had last week. She was busy and could not explain exactly what "different" meant. I'm gonna roll by there on the way home from work and see if they have this bundle. If they do, I'm going to buy and it will post pic of the bundle and receipt.[/QUOTE]

Please do!

Oh snap...I was debating on buing one with my tax money...looks like this will be the perfect bundle to get. Is this Wal-Mart exclusive or could we expect to see it on Amazon soon?

I want the black one. I've got a red 360 ( which might need to be replaced soon ) black ps3, and white wii. If I got all black I NEED to get this.

I wonder if by April 20th, with the release of the Black Classic Controller Pro... that we will also see the release of a Black Wii Bundle Pack that europe seems to be getting while we are just getting the White version this weekend.

Sounds like all White. Thanks for the link digging! Epic Beard Man can go viral in 24 hours but I'm surprised we didn't have pics until a couple hours ago. Still a great deal, but I'm out until Black. Thanks again, all. Damn you, street breaking Wal-Mart!

[quote name='ddp72984']but the black box shown, it is different from the european black wii, so maybe?[/QUOTE]

The black one shown is the back of the EU box.

I think ill keep just holding out for a black one, they cant ignore the cries for them forever :(

Well, they probably can.

Went back to my wal-mart. They had 4 Wii's today earlier, all old models. Tonight, had nothing. Either they sold out that fast or they are clearing out for the new bundle. Hoping it's for the new bundle!!!

[quote name='xycury']I would buy one if I could transfer the account over. I'd like to keep the 16,000 points I have on it and the games I already purchased.[/QUOTE]

How the hell did you get 16,000 points? If you purchased them at full retail, your insane.

[quote name='CaoPi']maybe this is the reason why Wii has been sold out? new bundle coming to multiple retail loactions soon?[/QUOTE]

I could see that. Just would of rather seen them as a Black bundle :p

[quote name='Wonka the Troll']How the hell did you get 16,000 points? If you purchased them at full retail, your insane.[/QUOTE]

Some of them could be from the Pepsi Rockband Promotion last summer. You just entered the code from under the cap for a free song download. On Wii though, you just got 200 Wii Points and could go in and pick what song you wanted later. Nothing said the points had to be spent on Rockband tracks, you could buy VC games or WiiWare with them, or just save them.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Some of them could be from the Pepsi Rockband Promotion last summer. You just entered the code from under the cap for a free song download. On Wii though, you just got 200 Wii Points and could go in and pick what song you wanted later. Nothing said the points had to be spent on Rockband tracks, you could buy VC games or WiiWare with them, or just save them.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Nothing said you could only use them on your Wii either...
[customspoiler=Good Times...]
0910092043.jpg
[/customspoiler]

[quote name='UncleBob']Yup. Nothing said you could only use them on your Wii either...
[customspoiler=Good Times...]
0910092043.jpg
[/customspoiler][/QUOTE]

That's some crazy shit right there!

i can confirm there out there in white box i got one for my sister, theres 4 left at long beach

I'm thinking I may just say fuck the black Wii and bite on this deal ...it would give me a black, red, and white console (my three favorite colors) and I could always just mod the case myself if it really bugged me that much. I think it's just my way of trying to avoid buying a Wii.

Just stopped at my local walmart in NY, they are stating they won't sell them until midnight. They have 30 in the back, but can't sell em until tomorrow. Figured I'd give a little info for people unable to find them.

NKorea defector tells of business deals in West (AFP via Yahoo! News)
Rumors are circulating that Microsoft could announce a beta of Internet Explorer 9 at the upcoming MIX 2010 conference. The new version is rumored to feature improved support for open Web standards. The MIX 2010 conference will include at least two presentations about new, open Web standards: One, on HTML5, is entitled "HTML5 Now: The Future of Web Markup Today." Another session looks at the SVG ...
Tobacco Pipe Accessories: Tobacco Pipe Cleaning (Tobacco Pipe Stems)
Titanic Replica China: Titanic Replica Ship (Titanic Replica Dinnerware)
Detroit Auto Auction Carleton Mi: Detroit Auto Auction Taylor Mi (Detroit Auto Auction Brownstown)
Buy Yasmin Birth Control Pills: Buy Yasmin No Prescription (Buy Yasmin)
Adventist Singles Website: Adventist Singles Cruise (Adventist Singles Retreat)

Tom Arnold (51) is just one of the many celebrity birthdays today.
Clinique Acne Solutions Clearing Moisturizer: Clinique Acne Solutions Spot Healing Gel (Clinique Acne)
Alarm Clock With Cd Player: Pink Alarm Clock With Cd Player (Kids Alarm Clock With Cd Player)
Tobacco Pipe Cleaning: Tobacco Pipe Filter (Tobacco Pipe)
Adhd Diet For Adults: Adhd Diet For Adults (Adhd Diet)
Aldo Bags And Shoes: Aldo Bags Review (Aldo Bags For Men)

So from what I read so far, they're already at walmart but you can't buy them till midnight tonight? I'm thinking about biting on this, you guys think they'll be a line at midnight? Haha

Mine was selling them already as I said. If someone's wal-mart was holding them that just means they're in the ad. Whether you hold things for the sunday ad is usually manager's discretion.

I just called and checked, I live in the Dallas fort worth metroplex and the walmart in north Richland hills has alot right now if that helps anyone, should I buy this now or wait for it and get it online with bcb... What to do.

[quote name='GUNNM']went to two walmarts in san antonio
had shit[/QUOTE]
that sucks, but coming from this town no suprise.

[quote name='Wonka the Troll']How the hell did you get 16,000 points? If you purchased them at full retail, your insane.[/QUOTE]

read below

[quote name='Got_Wii']Some of them could be from the Pepsi Rockband Promotion last summer. You just entered the code from under the cap for a free song download. On Wii though, you just got 200 Wii Points and could go in and pick what song you wanted later. Nothing said the points had to be spent on Rockband tracks, you could buy VC games or WiiWare with them, or just save them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='UncleBob']Yup. Nothing said you could only use them on your Wii either...
[customspoiler=Good Times...][/customspoiler][/QUOTE]

Very good times! Just wish I had a DSi to throw points on there.

I hate pepsi.

I hate RB.

But that promotion got me at least $240 of free points. Best promotion ever.

I don't know why they said they can't sell them, yet. I bought mine last night around 10pm. They went in the backroom and got it for me. They received 24, total.

bread's done
Back