Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

I don't need to explain. Figure it out yourself.

And FYI, I used one code for myself and gave 2 to friends. If I don't make a trade, I'll just give the last one away.

And this might be false info, but these codes are supposedly for an unlimited use of the demo. The demo that goes public next week supposedly has a finite amount of plays
Actually you kinda do if your telling me betas and demos aren't the same thing, which they are

Actually you kinda do if your telling me betas and demos aren't the same thing, which they are
Another user actually called me out in a PM about the same thing, because I said I don't think you are allowed to sell those here.

I guess in this era of CAG no one really cares what goes on anyways.

they actually aren't the same thing, in a beta, you test an unfinished game and give feedback about the bugs and glitches, most of the time its limited to just a couple of hundred persons, in the other hand, a beta is just a small portion of the final game, its open to anybody most of the time, just like this demo, It'll be available next week for anyone, though rumors say that the demo will have a limit of 30 plays before becoming un-playable.

about trading it or not, I'd say that's all about the person, I didn't get a code but I was lucky enought to get one for free from a kindy cag :)

In this case I feel like you are just a little butthurt that you didn't get codes to trade, that's why you are arguing about people trading them, I can certainly say that if you had gotten an email you'd have traded yours, I know what it feels like, I've faced it too, don't wanna start a fight so just lets say, may everyone do whatever they want with their code.

Last edited by a moderator:
they actually aren't the same thing, in a beta, you test an unfinished game and give feedback about the bugs and glitches, most of the time its limited to just a couple of hundred persons, in the other hand, a beta is just a small portion of the final game, its open to anybody most of the time, just like this demo, It'll be available next week for anyone, though rumors say that the demo will have a limit of 30 plays before becoming un-playable.

about trading it or not, I'd say that's all about the person, I didn't get a code but I was lucky enought to get one for free from a kindy cag :)

In this case I feel like you are just a little butthurt that you didn't get codes to trade, that's why you are arguing about people trading them, I can certainly say that if you had gotten an email you'd have traded yours, I know what it feels like, I've faced it too, don't wanna start a fight so just lets say, may everyone do whatever they want with their code.
Your telling me i am butthurt after I gave away my 3 extra codes on here? Nice

Your telling me i am butthurt after I gave away my 3 extra codes on here? Nice
ooh cool that you decided to giveaway the rest :D, but as I said, leave them the option wheter or not they gift of trade their codes :), anyone would pay countless ammounts of money just to receive a content before time, thats what happened with Gowj last year :)

Looking for eShop credit. Will pay $8.50 for a $10 code.

Also looking for Smash demo codes. Can trade any current Club Nintendo Reward (game) for 2 codes. 

PM if interested. Thanks.

A05V38XY1DD30EEP :  A05V7DPH1UR6JWQX : A05VBXWA2DGQML8R

I should really learn to check my junk mail. You all know the rules, you redeem you post that you did and which one you did. 

Have:

Teslagrad (Wii U eshop game game code for USA/Canada region)

Want:

$12 Amazon, paypal, Nintendo shop card code (in USA funds)

Although I am open to negotiations, I do NOT welcome ridiculous lowballing.

Have:
New Super Mario Bros. U game code

Want:
$15 in Xbox money / Nintendo money (3DS) / Amazon GC / Steam wallet
3DS game codes (leaning towards VC titles, but I'm open)

Have:
Xbox money

Want:
Nintendo money

I'm open to offers, thanks!

Want:

Eshop credit

Hyrule Warriors Twilight Princess and Skyward Swords skins

Have:

Paypal

$20 PSN credit

PM Me

have:

super mario bros U (code expires on the 30th)

i'm not really looking for paypal, though you are welcome to offer something reasonable...

i'm looking for maybe PSN, or steam, or even eshop codes (either games or money)... it depends, PM me

I'll throw my hat in the ring too.

W: Hyrule Warriors Pre-Order DLC code for the Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time skins.

H: PayPal

Would have traded hyrule warriors ss costumes for oot in a heartbeat! Too bad i redeemed it immediately.

So if anyone is selling their oot costumes pm me

Have:

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS code

Mighty Gunvolt 3DS code

Want:

$15 paypal

or

$10 eshop

or
Hyrule warriors DLC custumes- ocarina of time, twilight princess or skyward sword

bread's done
Back