Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

Have: Pikmin 3 code

The code expires on October 1st at 12:00 a.m. PT

Want: $15 PayPal / Amazon gift card / eShop credit

I'll consider all offers

Last edited by a moderator:
H:  Hyrule warriors DLC -- Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword

W:  Paypal offers.  I'm looking to sell all 3 of these in one package.  You can still send me individual offers, but my priority will go to someone who wants all 3.

Edit:  Sold, thanks for the interest!

Have:

Xbox money

Want:
Nintendo money

I'm open to offers, thanks!

W: Hyrule Warriors Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess DLC

H: CML
Club Nintendo coins
Any current club Nintendo game
Offers

Well, I know it's free for registering the game, but I can see where people might have a need for it. Such as in my case, it's a gift and I would prefer to keep it sealed (and the party is after the cut-off date), so I figured if it was cheap I'd get it from someone.

Have: Super Mario Rpg Wii download code

Want: $4 paypal gifted,amazon credit, bestbuy credit

I got Ocarina of Time for a great deal, and so now I just need one more... Looking for Twilight Princess costumes. Please PM me with your price. Thanks.

You. Must. Be. Kidding.
I agree its gotten out of hand. They will be available for purchase through the eshop. I'm betting its won't be $20. Sometimes the lack of community is disappointing. What was suppose to be a place for gamers to find deals, and reasonable has become to some extent a place to price gouge fellow gamers with no remorse.
Hey, if it doesn't sell it doesn't sell. If you're interested, send him a PM. :)

You. Must. Be. Kidding.
I agree its gotten out of hand. They will be available for purchase through the eshop. I'm betting its won't be $20. Sometimes the lack of community is disappointing. What was suppose to be a place for gamers to find deals, and reasonable has become to some extent a place to price gouge fellow gamers with no remorse.

The last person I politely talked to in PMs asking for guidance on the price of it, but now you are just blatantly attacking me so now I have to defend myself to some degree :/

Will the DLC be avalible on the eshop at some point, most likely but at this time there has been no official announcement from Nintendo or Koei stating as such, and even if we take the most likely as they will for sure be on the eshop at some point, we have no idea when they actually be on there, it could be as late as after the season pass content which would put them at next spring. There is a 99.9% chance the price will be less than $20 for the costumes, but the only way to get them right now is via the preorder code thus why they are selling at a premium right now.

Second as far as I can find this is a deal for the code, and not just a deal but a good one. The completed listings on ebay are constantly over $30 with the average being over $35. I am asking for $20 eshop credit which is not only over 33% off the going rate on ebay but also a currency that you could easily have a stockpile of that you purchased at a reduced rate making it even cheaper. So I have to ask now, if something is usually not able to be bought for less than $30 out of pocket ebay and you could pay around $15 out of pocket would that not be considered a good deal?

I tried to price it resonablly as this is a cheaper community (and really even if the going rate was much higher on ebay I just wanted to cover my dlc costs... I didn't care if someone turned around and sold my code for a profit), but the only data I could use was ebay as the other posts related to this DLC in here only a single post had any data for a prince point and even that one didn't really give me any helpful information.

Want:
Eshop credit
Hyrule Warriors Skyward Swords skins

Have:
Paypal
$20 PSN credit

PM Me
So excuse me for not knowing the magical price point that these are going for here when there is pretty much no information to go off of here, and instead pricing my stuff at nearly half the going rate over on ebay. I don't use CAG for trading to often and you are easily reminding me why as clearly instead of sending me a PM and politely letting me know that the going rate is decently different than what I posted you just attack me and basically call me someone ruining the community that is trying to price gouge fellow gamers with no resmorse despite the fact that as far as I can find I am the cheapest place to get the code right now. That all being said it's not like I am going to refuse to sell here due to someone attacking me, I just merely ask if someone wants to call out a listing that they do so in private instead of attacking people in the trading thread as it's not only more polite to first ask why it's priced at the price it is before attacking them, but it in general helps trading threads have less clutter.

The last person I politely talked to in PMs asking for guidance on the price of it, but now you are just blatantly attacking me so now I have to defend myself to some degree :/

Will the DLC be avalible on the eshop at some point, most likely but at this time there has been no official announcement from Nintendo or Koei stating as such, and even if we take the most likely as they will for sure be on the eshop at some point, we have no idea when they actually be on there, it could be as late as after the season pass content which would put them at next spring. There is a 99.9% chance the price will be less than $20 for the costumes, but the only way to get them right now is via the preorder code thus why they are selling at a premium right now.

Second as far as I can find this is a deal for the code, and not just a deal but a good one. The completed listings on ebay are constantly over $30 with the average being over $35. I am asking for $20 eshop credit which is not only over 33% off the going rate on ebay but also a currency that you could easily have a stockpile of that you purchased at a reduced rate making it even cheaper. So I have to ask now, if something is usually not able to be bought for less than $30 out of pocket ebay and you could pay around $15 out of pocket would that not be considered a good deal?

I tried to price it resonablly as this is a cheaper community (and really even if the going rate was much higher on ebay I just wanted to cover my dlc costs... I didn't care if someone turned around and sold my code for a profit), but the only data I could use was ebay as the other posts related to this DLC in here only a single post had any data for a prince point and even that one didn't really give me any helpful information.

So excuse me for not knowing the magical price point that these are going for here when there is pretty much no information to go off of here, and instead pricing my stuff at nearly half the going rate over on ebay. I don't use CAG for trading to often and you are easily reminding me why as clearly instead of sending me a PM and politely letting me know that the going rate is decently different than what I posted you just attack me and basically call me someone ruining the community that is trying to price gouge fellow gamers with no resmorse despite the fact that as far as I can find I am the cheapest place to get the code right now. That all being said it's not like I am going to refuse to sell here due to someone attacking me, I just merely ask if someone wants to call out a listing that they do so in private instead of attacking people in the trading thread as it's not only more polite to first ask why it's priced at the price it is before attacking them, but it in general helps trading threads have less clutter.
You tell them! Guys, these preorder codes are going for a lot on eBay. $20 is fine :)

bread's done
Back