New Super Mario Bros 2 (code)
Super Mario 3D Land (code)
Paper Mario Sticker Star (code)
Brain Age Concentration Training (code)
Wii Party U (code)
Game and Wario (code)
Chibi Robo Photo Finder (code)
HarmoKnight (code)
Dillon Rollin Western The Last Ranger (code)

Have: 1250 Club Nintendo Points on my account(Will buy what you want)

Looking for: Paypal or Amazon Credit

Shoot me an offer. Thanks

EDIT: All done, insane amount of pms :)

And sorry if I didn't respond

Last edited by a moderator:
WANT: A combination of any two games from this list -

• Super Mario 3D Land 
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising 

HAVE:

• The Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3 poster set 
- The set has been taken out of the cardboard tube once to inspect for damage with no defects noted. Ready to ship out!

Damn thats a lowball.
I personally think it isn't, the amount of codes of them at the moment is slim due to the CN site crashing every minute but since they are rewards until the end of March, the codes for them will be offered and the amount of them will grow, making their value drop, I would have offered the same via PayPal, js

I personally think it isn't, the amount of codes of them at the moment is slim due to the CN site crashing every minute but since they are rewards until the end of March, the codes for them will be offered and the amount of them will grow, making their value drop, I would have offered the same via PayPal, js
I would at least pay 15-18$ per 700 coin game, feels like ripping off just for 10$.

And don't take it as a lowball now because in the weeks to come, its gonna get closer and closer to that price until you've waited so long that it went below the "lowball" and you are regretting not hopping on that D... Lol

So..I don't know what's going on..Unless it's this whole Club Nintendo closing thing? (I've been completely out the loop with my son being born recently). But I have 600 points. I don't really care to buy anything, I don't think anyway, so I may be willing to buy things for someone. Make offers? :D

TLDR;

H: 600 Coins

Will buy what you want. Looking for PayPal/Amazon Credit! PM me offers. Thanks.

When you PM me, be sure to give details. Lol. What you want, how much you're willing to spend, etc. etc. Thanks.

Want: 

**F-Zero: Maximum Velocity (200) Wii U
DR Luigi (300) Wii U
Wonderful 101 (600)
Doc Louis's Punchout (250) Wii
**F-Zero: X (250) Wii
Kersploosh! (150) 3DS
Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again (200) 3DS
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (250) 3DS
HarmoKnight (300) 3DS

Want the F-Zero games the most

Have:

1 Month Xbox Live
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for Steam

Managed to buy a duplicate Zoda's Revenge code.  Looking to trade it for another 200 coin game, comparable amount of registration codes, or PayPal/eShop credit.

It would be interesting to see what the going rates are for the $/coin conversion. To me, it looks to be in the $0.015 to $0.02 range with the 200-250 coin games going in the lower range and the 600-700 coin games going for the top of the range.

***PENDING***

Have: I have 250 pts left on my account. I can get anything that price or less.

Want: $5 Paypal

Want: Star Fox 3DS Code (currently 700 coins on CN)
Have: Super Smash CN reg code

Also have Hyrule Historia Digital Download Code for Wii U, looking to swap for some game codes or CN reg codes.

Looking for codes for:

- The Wonderful 101 (600 coins) Bought!

- Wii Fit U (600 coins)

- Wii Party U (850 coins)

Have: Paypal, Amazon.

Please message me an price offer, if you're willing to sell. Thanks!

Want:

:wiiu:

[GBA] Golden Sun (200 Coins) $3.50

[SNES] Earthbound (250 Coins) $4.35

Im paying .0175 a coin, let me know!

Edit: nobody has shown interest so ill pay .02 cents a coin.

Paying $4 for Golden Sun and $5 for Earthbound.
You might want to check your numbers.

No one will sell you coins at .02 cents per coin. That would be you would redeem a 700 coin game for just 14 cents. LOL

Nah, im just kidding. I dont give a shit.
Cool. It is pretty simple math that anyone with a grade 6 education should follow.

100 pennies in a dollar. 2 pennies (cents) is .02 dollars. Therefore .02 cents would be a fraction of a penny, or the same as .0002 dollars. Hope that helps. You basically just need to change the word "cents" to "dollars" in your original post.

bread's done
Back