Saints Row IV Gat Out of Hell ps4 digital download
Destiny Taken King (plus expansions 1 and 2) dlc for ps3
Call of Duty Black Ops ps3 digital download
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty ps3 digital download
Various ps4, xbox One dlc
Various UV movies/tv shows
Possibly PSN credit or xbox credit

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: $10 eShop codes x2 (since I didn't buy like 25 sets when they were 10% off like everyone else did)

Want: $8 each, Paypal gift only

Gone!

Have Wii points on my system to gift... 900 I think. (Unless there's another way to convert them to WiiU games... I'll trade you gifted games perhaps.) I just have everything I want from Wii, and there are no conversions I can do that I haven't done already (buying the Wii version of a game and then paying a dollar or two for the WiiU version).

Have Wii points on my system to gift... 900 I think. (Unless there's another way to convert them to WiiU games... I'll trade you gifted games perhaps.) I just have everything I want from Wii, and there are no conversions I can do that I haven't done already (buying the Wii version of a game and then paying a dollar or two for the WiiU version).
Quote to get it? :D

FYI - you can't gift on the Wii anymore unless the person is already on your friends list. New friends can no longer be added since the discontinuation of WiiConnect24.

Reference -

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3046/~/how-to-send-a-gift-through-the-wii-shop-channel

Looking for Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer download code.

Would like to pay $15 for it, Paypal.

Please PM me if you're willing to sell. Thank you.

INTERESTED!

Looking for 3DS digital code for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and The Legend of Zelda TriForce Heroes! Willing to pay around $25 PayPal for each!

Call Of Duty Black Ops Full Game Digital PS3

Rainbow Six Vegas Full Game Digital XB360 (Also plays on XB1)

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Full Game Digital XB360 (Also plays on XB1)

$3 Amazon Each, or 2 Codes For $5 Amazon, or all 3 codes for $6 Amazon!

Want:
Mario Kart 8 Full Game Digital WiiU
Super Smash Bros Full Game Digital WiiU
Super Mario Maker Full Game Digital WiiU
Mario Kart 8 CN Digital WiiU
Donkey Kong Original Special Edition Digital 3DS
E-Shop Credit, PSN Credit, Xbox Credit, UV Codes

Have (download codes):

Mighty Switch Force! 3DS - $1.25 PP/OBO
Woah Dave! 3DS - $1.25 PP/OBO

Note: Will take PP/Gamestop Credit/Best Buy credit/Amazon credit