Nintendo Wii/Wii U/3DS eShop Code Trading Thread

Looking for someone who wants to split BOTH upcoming Super Smash Bros DLC (Bayonetta with Stage & Corrin Character) I would like the Wii U portion of both of these characters you get all 3DS codes. PM me. Already have the funds in my eSHOP account so I'm ready to go. 

Thanks EpicGilgamesh

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE (all for 3DS Smash Bros)

Corrin character $3 (available Wednesday)

Bayonetta character + stage $4 (available Wednesday)

Mii Fighters Costume Packs 1-6 $25

Have:

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade 3DS
Mario Golf (GBC Virtual Console) 3DS
Moon Chronicles Episode 1 3DS
OlliOlli 3DS
Woah Dave! 3DS
SteamWorld Heist 3DS
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Wii U
OlliOlli Wii U
Sportsball Wii U

Want:
Eshop credit/games
PayPal

Like most...I'm looking for someone take the 3DS codes for half the price from the Smash DLC. I'm looking at getting Corrin, Bayonetta, Cloud, and Ryu and possibly boards I don't have if anyone is interested. PM me!

I have the 3DS DLCs for Super Smash Bros for Collections 1 thorugh 6. I am looking for eshop funds in exchange. Please pm if you are up for the trade.

Have (download codes):
Stealth Inc 2 Wii U - $1.25 PP/OBO
Mighty Switch Force! 3DS - $1.25 PP/OBO
Woah Dave! 3DS - $1.25/OBO
OlliOlli 3DS - $2.25 PP/OBO
SteamWorld Dig 3DS - $1.75
Note: Would do all for $7/PP/Gamestop Credit/Best Buy credit/Amazon credit/OBO
Prices lowered.

Looking for 3DS Roy for Smash Bros. will split the cost for anyone wanting Wii U Roy!

Also looking for Super Mario Maker Level for Wii U Smash Bros. Will split the cost!

I can offer you Amazon GC!

This is just a word of warning for everyone here. I had bought a AC Happy Home Designer code from here and just recently, Nintendo removed it from my account and after calling in to find out why, they told me that the original console bundle was returned which in the process revokes the license of the code itself.

Just know that if you now buy a code or decide to sell a code from a bundle and then return it, be wary that you are at risk of losing it that way!

I had my account banned three or four months after I purchased a code for Super Smash Bros 3DS on ebay. The person who sold it did a chargeback on their card, and it took Nintendo that long to do something about it. So I ended up losing $20, then I lost the game when I called them and told them what happened.

Nintendo is really anal about this stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if they had better sales, but 33% off a digital game is shit.

Oh great. I hope it wasn't the same seller on eBay who sold me my copy of Splatoon. If so, that's probably going bye-bye too. (Hopefully not with my account... I post on Miiverse all the time, dammit!)

I had my account banned three or four months after I purchased a code for Super Smash Bros 3DS on ebay. The person who sold it did a chargeback on their card, and it took Nintendo that long to do something about it. So I ended up losing $20, then I lost the game when I called them and told them what happened.

Nintendo is really anal about this stuff. It wouldn't be so bad if they had better sales, but 33% off a digital game is shit.
Wouldn't that be grounds for a PayPal dispute as well? Unless it happened months after you bought it like what happened to me. Took them 5 months to take it off and I even bought the code from a very high rep'd person on here who also says they still have the console so things are still in the air.

Still looking for:
Roy (SSB 3DS)
Corrin (SSB WII U)
Super Mario Maker Level (Wii U)
Pirate Ship Level (Wii U)

I have Amazon GC! Send me a PM!

Yikes, I wonder if the SBL2 will do that, I bought one off ebay.

Looking for any all smash (Wii U) DLC
Mario Maker

Have: your credit of choice(Google wallet, PayPal, store credit etc.

H: Humble Nindie Bundle 3DS games (all minus SteamWorld Dig/Gunman Clive) plus Sportsball and Bit.Trip Runner 2 for Wii U

W: Offers

Have: $10 Nintendo eShop code

Want: $8.50 Paypal friends and family (not Amazon GC, please)

Have

Complete Set of Super Smash Bros 3DS DLC Codes

Mewtwo Character

Mii Costume DLC

Collection 2

Collection 3

Collection 4

Collection 5

Collection 6

Want

$20 Paypal or Amazon

*(looking to sell all codes together if possible)*

WANT

• Pokemon Red and Blue 3DS Theme 

HAVE

Two of the following codes

• The Fall Wii U 
  • Stealth Inc 2 Wii U 
  • Woah Dave! 3DS
  • SteamWorld Dig 3DS 
  • BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2 Wii U
I could also give Paypal for them (maybe $4 or so?) if you prefer.

Want:

Super Smash Bros. 3DS (game, not DLC)

Wind Waker

Majora's Mask 3D

A Link Between Worlds

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Have:

Paypal

I'd like any of these games, if I can get them for cheap enough.

Updated

Have

Complete Set of Super Smash Bros 3DS DLC Codes

Mewtwo Character

Mii Costume DLC

Collection 2

Collection 3

Collection 4

Collection 5

Collection 6

Want

$20 Paypal, Amazon or eShop credit

(Will add Gunman Clive and Might Gunvolt Code if you buy complete set)

Want: Looking for a Mew Code from gamestop for the month of February. Want a few times to my local gamestop & they were out everytime time. 

3ds Rpg digital codes

Have: Paypal

bread's done
Back